[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sincere Question:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: NiceQuads.jpg (33 KB, 561x841) Image search: [Google]
NiceQuads.jpg
33 KB, 561x841
How did you feel when girls/women began treating you differently once you became fit?
>>
>>37851073
It fucking sucks because every interaction is now basically the same with different words.

>wow anon, look at those arms!
>you must workout!
>wow you are so much bigger than before
>oh my are you the same anon I used to know? Stacy look at anon, he looks so much more fit than before

etc...

I just want to talk to people normally about normal things, but the conversations all eventually go back to something fitness related.

>so anon, if I eat this cake, like how much cardio will I have to do to burn it off? tee hee
> oh anon I bet you don't want any cake, huh? On a diet, aren't you? tee hee

seriously that shit is fucking stupid. The worst part is they ask me all this shit about diet, exercise, whatever, and then their boyfriends will walk into the room mid-sentence:

>oh theres anon again, talking about his muscles. what a meathead
>>
>>37851118
>he's an empty person with nothing but fitness to talk about
>>
>>37851118

Are all the girls you talk to retarded or are you too retarded to steer the conversation into a non fitness related discussion? Yes, since getting fit this happens to me all the time but now I do not even have to start the conversation with women, they just come to me.
>>
>>37851118
but how did it make you feel?

angry?
happy?
motivated?
>>
>>37851158
but that's the thing, I'd rather talk about ANYTHING else. Politics, food, tv shows, video games, philosophy, ANYTHING.

I'll start convos like "hey are you up to date in GoT? pretty fucking crazy explosion!!"

and then the convo will devolve to something fitness related. Trust me, I used to be arrogant. I used to start the conversation with fitness. I've learned to be humble. I've learned that no one cares. I've learned not to comment on what others are eating, or how fat they are, whatever.

But it's always other people, man. No matter how much I try to derail the conversation from fitness and start talking about normal human bean things again, someone else will come up and feel my biceps and give off some gay comment about my muscles
>>
>>37851073
I dont feel any different

I am cursed with depression/anxiety/anti-social or something, as a result I couldn't care less how people compliment me or when girls flirt with me. Every opportunity to show off my CHADness is usually met with liitle to no enthusiasm.

Every party Im at, I'm dying to walk outside by myself; get away from everyone. Making conversion is almost tiring for me.
>>
>>37851214
Yeah it's because they feel insecure around you. Ever since I started riding a motorbike people have been doing the same to me.

I think to myself "I'm not any cooler than you for doing this, it's just what I wanna do"

people gonna people man
>>
I'm a pretty ugly guy, so whenever I'm shredded like a greek god I know all women want is my body, not my face or anything. It kind of sucks, but as long as I'm gettin tht kitty idcr
>>
File: 593094567.jpg (15 KB, 247x337) Image search: [Google]
593094567.jpg
15 KB, 247x337
>>37851214
>human bean
>>
>>37851174
a bit of both? idk. I don't want to pick these women up, I have a perfect qt already. I don;t feel the need to entertain them or some shit

>>37851184
disappointed in humanity. Mad that people only see muscles. I have a very successful career in an intellectual domain. I'm active in my community, keep up to date with local goings on and events and stuff, I'd rather talk about things like that.

people immediately dismiss me as a 'meathead' but don't see that I have so much more to offer
>>
>>37851233
you could've just said you were autistic, instead of typing all of that out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.