[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I die in my sleep? I'm such a goddamn pussy that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
How do I die in my sleep? I'm such a goddamn pussy that I don't even dare actively an heroing.

To keep it /fit/ related, what's your what the fuck does it even matter
>>
>>37840115
Why would you want to die in your sleep if you can instead cry extremely loud, enough to wake the neighbors up when you have a dream about the current generation that is growing up, having no male idols.

Or another crying dream about holding hands with a gf.

God I have a lot of crying dreams lately. Sleep crying I call it. I dont cry overday though. Too strong for that, but dreams? Yea, its the only emotional vent that I have left for my pure and utter no gf misery (I am completely fine, and healthy otherwise though, good test and good lifts, look good etc.)
>>
>>37840115
go dairy-free, plant-free ketogenic for a month, bro. might just be the plants/carbs fucking with your head.
>>
>>37840148
>male idols
Shit I meant
>male role models

I literally cried in a dream when I realized that people like steve irwin died, and were not replaced by other manly men so that the current youth growing up will have no idea what it means to be a man.
>>
>>37840254
Kek, thats pretty dumb yea. Thats actually very dumb. But gambling about money is no reason to throw away your gainz.
>>
>>37840115
>Order opiates from deepweb
>Take a dose big enough to definitely kill you before sleeping
>go to sleep
>don't wake up
>>
>>37840193
Sounds like you don't know what it means to be a man either kek what the duck why would you even care about this shitstained generation of yolocucks ?
>>
>>37840318
>>Go to sleep
>>Don't wake up

This just sounds so good, doesn't it?
>>
>>37840345
Rather sounds like you dont know what the shit you are talking about dude.
>>
>>37840148
>>37840193
>crying in your sleep
>calling other people cucks
My wive's son approves.
>>
>>37840358
Great come back man.
>N-n-no you
>>
>>37840349
Idk, I'd like to wake up again, I have lots of shit I wanna do.
But I know if I'm gonna off myself ever its gonna be peaceful like that.
>>
>>37840370
The media is supposed to encompass our best virtues, its more or less an extention of the tales of old, of gods, saints and other virtuous people. With male role models gone from this little segment of reality. Who will the youth look up to? A bunch of exploding mudslimes overseas?

This lack of good male role models is just another sign of a society in the later stages of the civilization cycle.
>>
>>37840115
>Buy heroin
>OD with a big margin
>????
>Profit

It will feel good too, its called the golden shot for a reason. Probably best way to go.
>>
>>37840345
Not him, but i care because I have to fucking live with them, and they really are this bad.
I've never thought about it being because they have no male roll models but that honestly makes sense
>>
>>37840115
Don't let your gains go to waste like Zyzz did

Don't be a sad cunt brah, be a sick cunt!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.