[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PATHETIC LOGIC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: 1457640310381.jpg (185 KB, 594x640) Image search: [Google]
1457640310381.jpg
185 KB, 594x640
>Paying to get stronger
You all do know you could work in construction, get paid and get stronger, right?
Or are you all too AUTISTIC, lacking communication skills, work ethic and drive?
That's a sign of LOW testosterone
>>
>>37805079
>painfully flawed logic
I have electronics, computer programming, and engineering skills and experience, why should I take a physically taxing, low-paying construction job, where I have to work in the extreme heat and cold, work with low-IQ people I have nothing in common with, for long hours, and I have no control over what parts of my body are getting stronger and fitter? No thanks. I'll keep my high-tech job, pay my whole $10/month for the gym (that's all mine costs, are you a cuck who pays more? LOL loser!) and train exactly, precisely the way I need to, and as much as I need to, and in work and training be surrounded with intelligent, like-minded individuals, with whom I share common experiences, interests, and goals.

Do enjoy your low-brow, low-rent, back-alley lifestyle, though, if that's what suits you best.
>>
>>37805079
>>37805133
gud thread
>>
>>37805133
..oh, and by the way, OP: The women I encounter are more intelligent, better educated, better groomed, better looking overall, more interesting, and more fun to be with than the cheap floozies you must hang out with in your blue-collar, low-rent dive bars you swill tepid Budwisers in with your construction buddies after your pointless backbreaking work-day. Guess it's better so far as you're concerned than being alone, I guess.
>>
>>37805079
>Breathing in vehicle exhaust all day
>making gains
pick one
>>
File: 1464858362678.jpg (86 KB, 639x640) Image search: [Google]
1464858362678.jpg
86 KB, 639x640
>>37805079
NEET with home gym master race here

you are the pathetic one wagecuck
>>
why did you guys reply to this weirdo
>>
>>37805079
>See OP's pic
>Realize immediately that the only way he gets a girl that looks like that is if he pays her by the hour
Not sure you can afford that kind of quality on you low-paying construction wages, bub.

>>37805177
Because it's good sometimes to have someone to beat on that really deserves it due to his utter stupidity.
>>
>>37805133
>sitting on your ass programming everyday until you MAYBE have an hour to spare to LIFT
>not having enough energy to do physical work with a diverse environment
It's like you WANT to be labeled a BETA, LOW test autist
I'm sorry
>>
>>37805133
Yeah this. Granted construction nowadays pays a lot more than $10/hour and now involves a lot of computer based cad work, heavy machinery operation, and licensing requirements, it doesn't change the fact our careers may lie elsewhere.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with paying for services rendered. The only way it's possible for folks like me to make tons of money putting colored boxes online for others, is that I'm willing to spend a portion of my money funding the folks who set up pieces of scrap metal for me to do pull ups on.
>>
heh. nice
>>
>>37805133
Wow its almost like this wasn't a bait thread
>>
>>37805161
Yeah, I work as a Mech E and it's a giant sausage fest, and my social circle is one by proxy. Where else could I meet women, if not for bars.
>>
oh look, someone who doesn't realize that some people actually enjoy the sport of lifting in a gym.
>>
>>37805207
Huh? not him, but programming gives you such a leisurely life.
>>
>>37805207
>It's like you WANT to be labeled a BETA, LOW test autist
I'd expect no better cognition than that from a low-brow, low-IQ, uneducated grunt who spends all day on the business end of a shovel.

You can keep saying whatever you want until the cows come home, but it doesn't make it any more true, not in the least: The above-average, educated, skilled, white-collar people of the world are really what make it work, not the grunts. Your opinions on this subject are unimportant, and I do not hear them.

>>37805249
Sure, but you go to NICER bars than your typical construction grunt would go to. What was the last time there was a drunken fistfight at any bar you and your co-workers go to? I'll venture a guess and say NEVER. ;-)
>>
>>37805261
Pay the OP no mind, Anon. When you have an IQ of (maybe) 90, it's difficult to understand that the way someone else lives might actually be better than the way you're forced to live.
>>
>>37805079
Construction workers work for ME, not the other way around.
>>
>>37805171
>NEET
>2011+6
Unless you're taking a break from school, hence summer vacation, there is no reason to be a NEET
>>
>>37805299
>2011+6
that's wrong but I understand all the years merge into one when you're a wagecuck
keep working hard everyday and maybe you might get a small xmas bonus
:^)
>>
Incredible that in 2015 there are still suckers that glorify the modern way of living and employment.
>>
>>37805207
>sitting on your ass programming everyday until you MAYBE have an hour to spare to LIFT

This is what retards with shit degrees actually think.
>>
>>37805079
>communication skills
>construction
what

>>37805133
>programming and engineering skills
>intelligent, like-minded individuals
>common experiences, interests, and goals
you sound like a first-year engineering major
>>
>>37805322
>skeezy parasite NEETs
Why do you want to ruin your parents' retirement? Do you hate them or something?
Go get a job so they can actually afford retirement when they're old, you selfish cunt!
>forcing your 70 year old mother to clean toilets for minimum wage so you can sit on your ass at home and play vidya gaymes all day at 30 years of age
Shameful!
>>
>>37805270
>Your opinions on this subject are unimportant, and I do not hear them.
1. You responded to me. I made you do it.
2. I've encountered programmers and engineers many times--They FEAR me and other workers, they're awkward and clumsy
All the time their intuition BLINDS their reality
3. You wouldn't know how to survive anywhere outside your cubicle, your SAFE SPACE
>>
>>37805079
OP are you trying to make yourself feel better by shilling for your shitty career choice? Construction is the shittiest job you could have that will make you ok money.
I mean sure its better than flipping burgers but if you have the intelligence for more why settle for a shitty job?
>>
>>37805358
why are you mad? did a fellow NEET fuck your wife?
>>
>>37805079
Some folks actually prefer not to be surrounded by man - children all day.
>>
>>37805390
*sigh*
OK, listen up, asshole..
I GREW UP around construction. My father was a superintendant of construction for entire housing tracts being built. He worked his way up from being a carpenter to being The Boss. So I worked in construction and know what that life is like. I also know that they're not as intellgent as I am, and I much prefer my career to anything in construction. My father was also an abusive asshole, and I 'inhereted' his temper, and I'm 6'4" tall, 200lbs, and most of that muscle from training IN THE GYM. You and your kind don't fucking intimidate me, Mister Internet Tough Guy, and IRL if you or your kind fucked with me, I'd Finish The Fight, if you know what I mean, and you'd get 51 years worth of my anger and frustration down on your worthless neck for your trouble -- and that's right, punkass, I'm old enough to BE your father, so how about you STFU about shit you don't even understand before someone comes along who will hand you your ass?

Now, I'm out of here. I've already proven my point over and over again, and you've already made yourself look like the ass you are, over and over again. Nothing more to do here.

/thread
>>
>>37805466
>you'd get 51 years worth of my anger and frustration
lmao ok gramps, time for you to go back to the nursing home though k?
>>
>>37805466
Same here pal.
My father was in construction and even he didnt want me to follow the same path. I dont understand why some retards here think its alpha or whatever.
>>
>>37805466
Cmon now son, surely a man as intelligent as yourself knows muscle means fuck all in a fight
>>
>>37805079
lmao. Im on construction sites all day and 90 percent of the workers are out of shape tards.
>>
>>37805133
> Tips fedora
>>
>>37805533
Yep, and the repetitive nature of a specific skill means you work one muscle group and that's it.
>>
>>37805079
I really LIKE this new CAPITAL letters meme :^)
>>
>>37805533
>>37805698
Yup, work in a factory loading boxes onto pallets from an assembly line, on average move about 25 tons of boxes in a 10 hour shift. Everybody who does this is a dyel manlet except me (lanklet, but developing back problems because the lines were designed by and for fucking gnomes) because newsflash: lifting the same weight a couple thousand times a day doesn't make you much stronger or more aesthetic, just more durable and much better at doing that one thing over and over.

It also gives you RSIs.
>>
>>37805079
Fuck that, I worked a manual job and fucked up my back, knuckles, knees, and hips permanently. Only after lifting weights with good form am I feeling young again. Suck dick OP
>>
>>37805079

No, I'm unmarried, live alone, and make 6 figures in a comfy office. My gym membership is 25 dollars a month. I'm good.
>>
I make more money in my white collar career than I could as anything other than a foreman or owner in contracting.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.