[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just want some advice from /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1466572835332.png (2 MB, 1254x1416) Image search: [Google]
1466572835332.png
2 MB, 1254x1416
Would you use some of the money you've earned for a gym membership and lifts weights with a friend ?

Let's say you want to become lean (somewhat muscular) solely to get/attract hot girls or girls who look similar to this pic.

Lastly, I will take your advice seriously.
>>
>>37672128
>Would you use some of the money you've earned for a gym membership and lifts weights with a friend ?
there's a uni gym that's free to use for students and I have a friend who works out. I have considered asking if he wants to work out together to spot each other and shit, but he's kind of a douchebag/bro type of person that starts a conversation with what leg workout he did the other day or how many grams of protein were in his shake...

>Let's say you want to become lean (somewhat muscular) solely to get/attract hot girls or girls who look similar to this pic.
I don't think lifting will help you desu you will probably find some other excuse when you do get mussels. You don't need to lift to get girls I don't know why you morons think so.
>Lastly, I will take your advice seriously.
good, I would advise you to kill yourself
>>
>>37672128
Wtf. None of this post makes sense.
Just read the sticky and figure it out.
>>
>>37672128
lifting to get women is totally fine. most of the manlets (read that < 6'3") on this board really have no shot at getting women regardless so they work themselves up into a frenzy about how lifting is purely for themselves even though they initially started for exactly that reason.

what you'll notice when you lift is that
1) girls will find you more attractive and
2) you will gain a ton of confidence which will
- a) make you more attractive and
- b) increase your chances of getting with said women because you'll be more likely to talk to them
>>
Someone saved my screenshot pic :)
Did I make it?
>>
>>37672174
ur that grill? you are fucking short.
>>
>>37672174
You'll have made it when you sit on my face and i have my tongue deep in that ass.
>>
>>37672195
if you had half as much confidence in person as you do on chinese cartoon forums maybe this would have actually happened anon
>>
acquire lots of money so you can pay for their next round of plastic surgery
>>
File: ab-implants.jpg (38 KB, 501x563) Image search: [Google]
ab-implants.jpg
38 KB, 501x563
>>37672216
>plastic surgery
really faggot? do you really think that's what ass implants look like?
confirmed for never seeing a girl's ass in person
>>
>>37672227
cosmetic surgery would have been a better wording, but plastic surgery came to mind first.
>>
>>37672247
I bet you think everyone that's bigger than you is on steroids too
>>
>>37672128
I want to help but it appears you're illiterate.

But If your primary goal is to get girls, you need a combination of face, frame, height and purpose in life.

Also: read sticky
>>
>>37672260
no, I'm just realistic. instagram hoes who have twig legs and big bubble buts didn't get them naturally
these are the chicks claiming they did a 30 day bodyweight squat challenge
>>
>>37672203
last time i said that to a woman i got slapped
>>
>>37672273
her ass isn't that big maybe you should visit your local uni

>"dude trust me I am an expert I've seen hundreds of .jpg images of girls asses"
ok kid whatever you say
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.