[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favourite meal to make lads? Doesn't strictly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1000x1000
What's your favourite meal to make lads?

Doesn't strictly have to be clean. I just need meal suggestions.

Not obsessed bodybuilder tier meals
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1242x1227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1242x1227
>>37406954

Right now I'm making some sexy shit up you might like it have a look lemme know.

YOU NEED:

1 Birds eye chicken fillet
1 pack of uncle bens spicy mixed pepper rice
1 bottle of Nandos peri peri sauce
1 bottle of any other tomato based sauce you want
2 fully grown testicles
1 desire to eat healthy lean food

DO THIS:

1 cook the fillet
2 cook the rice
3 mix up the peri peri sauce and the other sauce of your choosing
4 heat up the sauce, add pepper if you want, maybe some mixed herbs I don't know do whatever it's your meal famalam
5 cut the chicken into chunks or strips depending on your sexuality
6 mix it all in together like a goddam animal

FINAL STEP

1 eat it
2 there are no other steps.

It's healthy, it's nutritious, it's easy as fucking dicks to make, it costs about £2, it's pretty much all you need, do it or don't, I dunno, do what you want.
>>
Rice, red beans, some kind of protein (usually chicken or flank steak)
Olive oil over the rice, special seasoning over the chicken/steak
>>
Rotisserie chicken, pulled apart
Two cans of kidney beans
2-3 big yellow onions
Mushrooms, as many as you want

Slice and saute the onions, dont chop. Put in the mushrooms. Then the chicken and lastly the beans. Add some garlic if you want.

Make a salsa of whatever you want, I chop up tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, salt, pepper.

Put everything in a tortilla bread, drizzle some quality balsamic vinager.

Great for making in bulk, everytime I need a meal I just take it out of the fridge, throw some on a tortilla bread, reheat, add salsa, and Im golden.
>>
>>37406992
Stop being such a faggot, dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 772x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 772x482
>>37407050

>calling people faggot
>2016

Do you want to know how I know you're 15 years old?
>>
In a high sided pan

>1 lb 90% lean ground turkey
>Let cook
>Add cooked rice to taste, I use whatever comes out of a 1/4 cup dry rice
>Add minced garlic
>Chopped cilantro
>Add diced tomatoes
>Add diced onion
>Add diced jalapeno
>Salt and pepper to taste

In total about a thousand calories, 122g protein from the turkey alone.

You can mix it up pretty easily. Add beans, bell peppers, whatever else you feel like. Less rice if you're carb conscious.
>>
>>37406954

Brown rice, chicken and beans.

All day.

Every day.

Until the end of days.
>>
Big omelletess with some beans and maybe bacon.

6 eggs, throw in spinach, ham, bacon, whatever I have and brie or cheddar cheese.
>>
File: GreekYAghurt.png (8 KB, 691x269) Image search: [Google]
GreekYAghurt.png
8 KB, 691x269
Contribootin'
>>
Red, green & yellow bell peppers
Onion
Chicken breast
Jasmine rice
Sweet chili sauce (cock brand)
White wine (optional)

Bring 2 cups of water to a boil, add a dash of salt. Add 1 cup jasmine rice, cover, and reduce to a simmer.

Dice up 1/4 of each pepper, along with 1/4 to 1/2 an onion depending on size. Toss in an oiled skillet on medium heat.

Dice the chicken, I use 3 chicken breasts. Have a preheated cast iron skillet oil, and sprinkled lightly with kosher salt. Toss the chicken on. Let it sit, dont move it around. Itll get the perfect sear if you just let it chill and only move it around once or twice.

When veggies are nearly done turn up the heat a little and add a splash of white wine. Thisll soften the veggies up a little more and deglaze the pan. Cook off the white and remove from heat. Combine the chicken and veggies.

Drown it in sweet chili sauce and serve ontop of the rice when its ready.
>>
>>37406995
>he doesn't eat vegetables

Shig dig
>>
Pretty much anything where I can just chop up a bunch of stuff and throw it in a skillet. Easiest way to use a lot of healthy ingredients without it being boring.
>>
File: tbh.jpg (35 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tbh.jpg
35 KB, 500x282
Porkchops with some rice or beans and a tortilla or two and drink it down with some water. If not that some pasta with veggies
>>
>>37406954
I just make crock pots or chilli con carne type things.

Make a pot of meat, veg + rice or potatoes with my daily calories and get little bowls every so 2-3 hours.
>>
>>37407400
>beans instead of brocolli
>being this much of a heretic with the Sacred Meal
1 v 1 me fgt
>>
>>37406954

2 slices ezekial raisin bread
4 eggs
slice o cheese
bag o scallions

cook the scallions until they blacken in a pan, slop the eggs on top with cheese, dump it all on the toast, tapatio
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.