[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat People Hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: Snapchat-42840197423682198.jpg (481 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-42840197423682198.jpg
481 KB, 1440x2560
None in the catalog so here we gooooooo.

Fresh OC from Instagram

>but Anon, at least she's in a gym
Bitch should be actually lifting instead of #lifting
>>
>>37420398
>2 fat women hired at work recently
>need to use staircase to reach break room
>fatties turn 2-way staircase for regular people into 1-way blockages as they slowly hobble down one step at a time holding onto both sides of the rails
>meeting yesterday: reminder to stick to the alloted time for breaks
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

obviously they started in a section that has them not move at all and they stuff their faces at lunch, so the situation isn't likely to improve.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 682x400
>>37420398
One should not hate fatties that are actually trying
>>
>>37420460
>but anon, at least she's in the gym

She should be lifting, not #lifting.
>>
>>37420398
Looks like an average Powerlifter B^)
>>
there's a difference between hating fat people who don't do shit and fat people who are actually trying. You're just sad and are probably trying to cover up an insecurity by projecting that hatred towards fat people.
>>
>>37420398
>Bitch should be actually lifting instead of #lifting
Why not both dipshit.

Presumably you lift and still manage to post on 4chan.
>>
>>37420475
See>>37420471
>>
>>37420479
Shit posting after the gym is different than taking dumbass pictures in the gym.

This bitch has been 'trying' for years. She posts stupid ass pictures of how far she ran or whatever, and somehow has not lost a single pound.
>>
>>37420481
At that point, you're not even hating fat people, but instead, social media norms. OP is a huge faggot, seriously.
>>
File: 567kn.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
567kn.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>37420398
> tellemboybye
>Hasn't had a sausage in a couple months
>Acts like she doesn't want one

Fatties
>>
>>37420398
Tbh senpai it's probably better to be fat and ugly with a ton of false baseless confidence than jacked, decent looking and with 0 self esteem like most of /fit/.

I really wish I was more like this stupid bitch. Life would be so much better.
>>
>>37420479
Social media is for instant gratification even if you do jack shit, 4chan is meant for discussion (and memes.) You don't get that gratification factor here unless you've actually worked for it (or if you're feminine looking boy or a girl, but even then) people will still call you out on your shit, and in the end, you don't use 4chan like social media.
>>
>>37420501
>somehow has not lost a single pound.
reminder that losing weight is about nutrition, not exercise.
>>
Found her on instagram, told her about this thread

Fuck OP for shitting on someone making an attempt to be healthy
>>
>>37420563
>putting a clause in parentheses that should've been put outside
what a dumbass
>>
A lot more butt hurt fatties in this thread than usual.

Here's the problem with this vapid cunt; she knows she's fat and even knows that the gym is probably her best recourse to fix that. However, if what OP says is true, she can't be bothered to actually apply herself and be disciplined, she is merely doing it for the 'atta girl's and, more than likely, the ability to tell herself she's 'really trying' in order to justify that 800cal Starbuck's drink everyday. The truth is, the people who are in the gym to do work, esp our resident recovering fatties, are not taking #lifting photos of themselves for insta.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 375x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 375x250
>>37420580
>>
File: 20160603_120510.png (1 MB, 1440x1453) Image search: [Google]
20160603_120510.png
1 MB, 1440x1453
>>37420508
There's a difference between fatters and people who actually look good though.

I'd much rather see pic related than some dumb fat
>>
Her Insta is acalhoon12

Looking through her photos, does look like she's lost weight, and she does exercise fairly regularly

Regardless of how serious she is into fitness, it looks like she puts effort into the gym, so go fuck yourself OP
>>
>>37420580
Do or do not, there is no try.

t. Yoda
>>
>>37420580
b-but she won't know OP's identity, what does this change?
>>
>>37420501
>This bitch has been 'trying' for years. She posts stupid ass pictures of how far she ran or whatever

Thanks for the context OP, you insecure twat. I see now that it's totally cool to mock the bitch who made it to the gym and runs unlike 99% of the fatties out there who don't. The bitch definitely is deserving of our derision.

>and somehow has not lost a single pound.
Most people don't know about TDEE and calories in calories out in those terms. And they think that it's all about starving themselves or doing weight watchers and shit instead of eating at a slight deficit and realizing that weight doesn't drop as fast as commercials would have you believe. I'm not going to knock her for being ignorant of things that almost everyone is ignorant of and that personal trainers wouldn't even tell people because it would put them out of a job.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 380x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 380x375
>>37420642
First page is more pictures of booze than fitness

>really trying
>>
>>37420654
She might, assuming OP is the average autist who posts images of people they know but doesn't delete their info

From doxxing experience, if this girl knows anyone who shitposts 4chan memes on their Facebook, that's probably OP
>>
>>37420663
Hi Amanda
>>
For the lurking fats.

I hope you realise most people go to the gym, do their sets and carry on with their day. They don't hang around taking pictures of themselves their food and what not. There is nothing interesting a healthy lifestyle, you eat to survive, but not you cunts.

Better take a pic of your starbucks post workout and fucking choke on it, because your 20 mins on the treadmill is now rendered useless. Congrats on wasting your time in the gym.

You fat fucks have invaded everything and slowed everything down to a halt. Even exercise, how ironic.
>>
>>37420668
>implying most people know about calories in/out
>implying that somehow detracts from her gym effort and the weight she has lost

>implying any 21 year old girl doesn't post booze pics
>>
This thread is a shit show.
>>
>>37420701
1) Insta with more pics of booze than anything else.
2) Really trying.

Pick one.
>>
>>37420581
I fucked up in my formatting, sorry bae. At least you're putting that HS education to good use.
>>
>>37420693
>I hope you realise most people go to the gym, do their sets and carry on with their day. They don't hang around taking pictures of themselves their food and what not.

Have you ever been to a public gym? Literally every cardio bunny and curlbro takes photos of themselves. Literally thousands of fitness and "fitness" people taking photos of themselves for social media

The girl in OP's pic is making an effort to work out. If the girl in he picture were already thin/fit, no one would give a shit

Fat hate threads have never been, nor should they ever be, just randomly hating fat people for being fat, or hating fatties trying to improve. It's about hating people like pic related, and people who push HAES shit.
>>
>>37420701
Why put in the physical effort if you can't be troubled to learn the basic facts of whatever you're doing? I don't have sympathy for people who a) don't understand cal in/ cal out b) take fucking insta photos at the gym for back pats and up votes. Sure this dumb bitch goes to a gym, this shit isn't osmosis though. She's only moderately better than fat acceptance people. She's still lazy, ignorant, and vapid.
>>
>>37420680
Really you stupid git?

You think Amanda is on here bragging about not having heard of TDEE and CI/CO?
>>
>>37420693
>They don't hang around taking pictures of themselves their food and what not.

That's literally not true
It's 2016
They'll take pictures of themselves, take pictures of their friends, have their friends take pictures of them, snapchat between sets, take pics of random hotties at the gym, etc
I know this from experience
>>
OP tried to pick up girl in photo because he was hoping to grab her before she got fit and became out of his league.

She rejected him. Now he's buttmad.
>>
>>37420749
>Why put in the physical effort if you can't be troubled to learn the basic facts of whatever you're doing?

Not everyone is interested
At first I thought "yeah I'll educate myself on this and pick a good routine then maybe build my own" but it's just "fuck it I'll hire a PT"
There's few things more irritating to study than the human body
>>
File: image.png (420 KB, 622x598) Image search: [Google]
image.png
420 KB, 622x598
Back on topic.
Select all bikes
>>
>>37420580
Good job my fair white knight
We must be at arms to protect these maidens. I tip my hat to you
Upvoted :^)
>>
>>37420398
if she at least tries I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>37420676
Fuck do I hate those people. If OP is one of them he deserves it as much as this land whale deserves to be made fun of.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (8 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8 KB, 277x182
>"At least she is working out!"
>>
>>37421128
She's just attention whoring m8. People who are serious about fixing themselves don't need to take selfies in the gym to show everyone, the results speak for themselves.
>>
>>37421162
>People who are serious about fixing themselves don't need to take selfies in the gym to show everyone, the results speak for themselves.

>I don't do it so anyone worth their salt won't do it either!
>>
>>37421144
Nope, 4chan is completely separate. I exclusively use Facebook for seeing who from my graduating class has gown pregnant, married, fat, or died
>>
>>37421162
Honestly man I feel like it's better than the ones who blame genetics for their weight and vow never to move an inch to change themselves. At the very least she acknowledges that exercise can change your body.
>>
>>37420460
How? Isn't disgusting that they would let themselves get fat in the first place? I can see maybe 30lbs overweight but being 250, 300 lbs or more? HOLY SHIT YOU DISGUSTING NEGLECTFUL GLUTTONOUS SACK OF SHIT.
>>
>>37420398
Is her name Jen Bobby?
>>
>>37421205
That's a valid point boyo
>>
>>37420460
Solid A- frontbutt
>>
File: b8 tank.jpg (16 KB, 502x293) Image search: [Google]
b8 tank.jpg
16 KB, 502x293
>>37420474
>>
>>
File: CeP2K-rWEAAT2E1.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CeP2K-rWEAAT2E1.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
>>37420474
o you
>>
>>37421212
That guy literally has prader-willis
>>
>>37421205
This is an anecdote, but in my experience it's a cycle. Glad I never got fat

>get fat
>work out like shit
>eat like shit
>not lose weight
>muh gunutucs
>get fatter
>back to the top
>>
>>37420479
In all honesty, she's standing in front of a mirror taking a selfie. You can look and see she has no sweat marks, shoes are spotless, wearing trendy workout clothes and making a stupid ass face. She might be at the gym, but the only equipment she uses are the mirrors.
>>
>>37421423
What the fuck are sweat marks
You mean pit stains? Not like you can get them wearing a tank top
Her hair looks disheveled at least
>>
>>37420460
>trying
Shes #trying alright. So were gonna make fun of her. She prolly goes out to eat as a reward for lifting like 50 lbs
>>
>>37420398
#tellemboybye

What the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>37421494
You don't know that
What level of autism does it take to dedicate a thread to making up facts about what you think other people's behaviour is

There's plenty of obvious shameless fatfuckery on the internet but instead you'll choose someone who probably possibly maybe might do something stupid when no one is looking
>>
>>37420619
Am mirin.
>>
>>37421528
Right now, she's fat. She can stop being in fat hate threads after she's earned her thin privilege.
>>
>>37421562
Just being fat isn't enough of a reason to be in these threads, or else these would be the most boring retarded threads on all of 4chan
>>
>>37421333
Fucking kek.
>>
>>37421421
Current fatty here.
>was chubby as a kid (parents didn't give a fuck)
>in high school did sports, was strong, still fat because I ate like shit (I didn't give a fuck)
>started caring and lost a lot of weight (60 pounds or so)
>got a desk job
>got depressed
>gained weight again
>half ass weight loss
>barely lose weight
>give up
>try again
>give up again
>go to /fit/
>hate myself more
>actually try now
>lost 20 pounds again

They don't lose weight because they don't care enough. Someone can tell them they're fat and they'll be hurt and go work out for 20 minutes out of guilt but chances are they probably don't care enough to go back and try again or eat healthier.

Kinda gay to say this but for them to see any sort of progress, they have to be the one to want it. Sure they can go to gym because someone said they should. But here not going to stick with it. They're not going to keep going.
>>
File: 1458297418460.jpg (279 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1458297418460.jpg
279 KB, 700x700
>24
>graduated from college
>friend texts me bragging about how he's getting married
>fuck i'm still single
>months later he makes this video
>mfw this is what he bragged about
>mfw he's also fat
>mfw he would make posts about her looking good in underwear

Why are fat people so fucking delusional?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftlCLJwSoX4
>>
>>37420778
>git
Go back to reading old ass harry potter books you wanna be brit bong. Leviosa your ass out of this thread
>>
>>37420563
Upvoted
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 960x720
The one that's dresses like miss piggy. My sides!
>>
>>37421528
No its obvious shes not doing anything to work towards not being fat and another anon said shes been at it for years and is still at the same weight. So with the internet, people or friends at the gym and basic scientific research leading to discoveries such as ci/co yes i do blame her for staying fat even though shes going to the gym. Its like if someone grew up in modern society and didnt know what fire was. Theres so much information readily available, its easy for people to gain the right info. she has to be doing something wrong. Ci/co is the new normie meme so yeah i can assume shes either
>"rewarding" herself with food after workouts
>ignoring help flat out
>choosing to not do research on healthy eating or helpful ways to work out and not injure yourself.
Something doesnt add up if shes posting workout pics on insta for a year+ and stayed the same. It would be different if she was lifting and saying she wanted to be strongfat or something but no. Shes "working out" to lose weight and shes not losing weight dumb ass so somethings not right. As for her going to the gym. Yes shes going to the gym. I assume for instagram likes and self esteem while she maintains her gargantuan butter form with starbucks,instagram and failing dreams of being skinny one day.
Also her outfit is terrifying
>>
>>37421835
OP obviously doesn't like this girl so why would I take anything they say about her at face value? Just because they say she hasn't lost weight it is now true?
Besides from her instagram it seems she's been consistent enough with her running to the point you can actually call it trying

Is this really what these threads are about? "Haha look at a fat person actually trying to lose weight and failing"
>>
>>37421835
That's the only gym selfie she has that I saw from quickly skimming through her instagram
First time the girl posts that type of shit and OP goes off on her
Seems like all the more reason to think OP is a petty bitch
>>
>>37420536
You can have both, you just need to talk to a professional and reverse some shitty self bullying habits
>>
This is more like a vendetta thread than a fph thread.
Reminder of what these threads should be like:
http://loveandcompassionforall.tumblr.com/
>>
>>37421517
>I like to use black slang, as it sound very cool and hip
>>
>>37421896
Less vendetta as much as it is stuff like this fucking triggers me. I hate people at the gym who take pictures and shit when they should be there to work out.
>>
>>37421928
Taking a picture takes 30 seconds
It doesn't stop anyone from working out
>>
Ever since I got catfished on Tinder by this chubby girl who had these super deceitful pictures of herself making her look normal I absolutely fucking hate fat women.

Now I refuse to swipe right on girls that don't have a full body picture of themselves in tight/revealing clothing.
>>
File: 1461098420463_0.jpg (1 MB, 1864x1940) Image search: [Google]
1461098420463_0.jpg
1 MB, 1864x1940
>>
>>
>>37420663
Calm your gyno, anon. Just because she posts pics of herself in the gym doesn't mean she is actually serious about working out. That's some Regan level shit right there.
>>
>>
>>37421638
You need some higher caliber friends
>>
>>37422083
Half the pictures on her instagram are her running logs
>>
File: M_O_O_N._That_spells_CAKE.png (2 MB, 1152x1235) Image search: [Google]
M_O_O_N._That_spells_CAKE.png
2 MB, 1152x1235
>>
>>37421863
You are fat too arent you. You are projecting this hard you gotta be fat. Nobody on fit would see this and all her booze pics and assume shes actually trying. Theres actually trying and #trying. Shes not actually trying. If shes been like this for a year now and still posts booze pics like vendetta op says im sure shes eating way too much of the wrong things and that makes you not have progress. Nobody can actually go eat 4000+calories a day after working out and eat shit food and think its gonna help. Sorry your so salty about people you dont know having an opinon about someone else you dont know. Id rather think shes not actually trying and just going through the motions instead of actually working towards a goal(maybe anxiety or depression issues) instead of you thinking shes just so stupid she doesnt know better and shes #trying and thats enough.

>pro tip: theres a current body thread all the time here. You know what its for. To show off gains and hold people accountable for said gains. So dont think you can come into /fit/ and tell people they cant judge someones effectiveness on their workouts on just a picture. Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>37422111
>Nobody on fit would see this and all her booze pics and assume shes actually trying.

Because people on /fit/ are autistic
She's a boring 20 year old white girl who does nothing but go out to have drinks with her girlfriends for fun
What else would she post on her Instagram?
Oh wait, I bet next you're going to tell me she's supposed to drop contact with her friends and stop going out with them or she's not really trying
>>
File: 1444494543524.gif (3 MB, 240x234) Image search: [Google]
1444494543524.gif
3 MB, 240x234
>>37421103
>>
>>37421415
No he doesn't, he was slim until his late 20s. He's just a slob.
>>
>>37422108
>The first pic
>Thin?

She just went from overweight to obese
>>
>>37422157
Then he looks like an exact clone of another bald amorphous blob who actually has prader willi syndrme
>>
>>37420840
>Implying op can deadlift 3 plate
>>
>>37421162
I agree.

Zyzz, arnold, coalman, etc never post to social media.
>>
>>37422196
Zyzz was quite the attention whore mate
>>
>>37422207
Zyzz was an attention where, but rightfully so because he earned his aesthetics
>>
>>37422219
So you're now saying that working hard and being an attention whore aren't mutually exclusive
>>
>>37421464
Marks on your shirt....from sweat. Run for 10 min on a treadmill or lift heavy for half an hour and look at yourself in the mirror. I usually have a u forming under my chin or at least with fatty here you'd see it at the shoulders, sides, or pooling underneath her flaps on her stomach. Take a look at her instagram, she's got no signs of any improvement after all her time in the gym. To her the gym is only a place to occasionally post a picture about her "active and healthy lifestyle." Her Instagram its nothing but beer, beer, humdrum motivational pic, beer, pic of her watch with calorie marker on it, margarita, happy hour beer, selfie. From her old pictures she hasn't lost a single pound from the looks of it. I repeat, the only equipment she uses in the gym is the mirror. The picture is from the looks of all of them, that of a fatty that does nothing productive and post fit pics on her insta. I hate fatties that "workout", flood whatever social media they're on, wash, rinse repeat. I grew up with a mom like this thus I give no qualms about this fat fuck who will make it seem standard that this "working out" or as it could be better described, "occasionally being outside and not in a bar" is her leading a healthy lifestyle. A lot of fatties do this and it's honestly just destructive and delusional. Hence why I posted my comment on this fat hate thread. Now fuck off ya white knight to some other thread.
>>
>>37422228
Attention whores should die. At least Zyzz had the decency to do so.
>>
>>37420663
>HOW DARE YOU SAY SHE'S NOT MAKING AN EFFORT SHE CLEARLY TOOK A PICTURE OF HERSELF AT THE GYM
>>
>>37422183

Nice.
>>
>>37422139
No. But its cute that you put up a strawman arguement. Put a little hat on it and set it in my field of fucks i give. The crow bros may have their way with it.
What is
>going out with friends different places than bars. People do that you social inbread.
>if you drink, get less calorie dense drinks or drink but at least have some sort of control instead of calorie rich girly drinks and 5guys drunchies like most college girls get.
>eating healthier meals when going out with friends instead of lulz were at a restaurant lets get fatty foodz.
>going to the pool/ocean or something with friends that also burns calories.
>maybe go to the gym with friends. Girls love to be in a gaggle so its legit.
Thats just off the top of my head. I was in college too living that lifestyle of lulz and i started to notice i got fat. So i stopped drinking almost all together and still had a social life. Also if all your chick friends do is drink and hang out instead of healthier options they are shit people who dont grow up. They just become immature alcoholics chasing that college early twenties in the moment feels. You literally have/had no real arguement and now you are resorting to sad attempts to still be valid. Your welcome for me giving you my time on a spanish basket weaving immage board. I hope it was intertaining but if you would like to be proven wrong and talked down to i recommend getting a girlfriend. I cant be here all the time.
>>
>>37422306
>But its cute that you put up a strawman arguement.

I won't even bother reading the rest of your post of you're seriously gonna start with this annoying debate club shit
Every fucking time an autist gets triggered it comes to this
>>
>>37422357
>debate club shit

You mean being correct you fucking goof? Not even that anon.
>>
>>37422357
Gets told that his post is a shitty logical fallacy.
Immediately refuses to discuss anything else and calls other guy an autist.
Debate club shit. It's honestly just him telling you that you've said nothing. Actually add something to a post ya dingus.
>>
>>37422408
I mean naming this shit
EVERY time people argue in this board it's just strawman this strawman that
Seriously annoying
I'm pretty sure most of /fit/ has trouble communicating
>>
>>37422425
I said plenty
The main thing I'm trying to say is that hating a stupid casual fat girl for being a stupid casual is retarded and petty and not at all what these threads are about
This is fat hate not casual gym dumbass hate
>>
File: 1420333105527.jpg (296 KB, 578x2655) Image search: [Google]
1420333105527.jpg
296 KB, 578x2655
>>
>>37422461
It was literally a straw man argument, dipshit.
>le white girls in their 20s have too much social life to lift meme
>>
File: fattyfighter.png (570 KB, 507x633) Image search: [Google]
fattyfighter.png
570 KB, 507x633
Fresh OC posted today.

The delusion is real.
>>
>>37422483
Yep. Obesity definitely correlates with stupidity. This person really should be euthanized.
>>
>>37422103
Yeah because those CANNOT be fake.
Look at her, running would ruin her joints in less than a year.
>>
>>37422473
You havent said shit other than
>waaaa stop being mean to a fat girl on the internet you dont know her life
Also theres a difference in actually putting forth a strawman arguement like a stupid piece of shit and getting your arguement called a strawman cause it is and putting forth a well thought out arguement that some other dumb neckbeard knows he cant argue against so he just calls it a strawman.
You, my cute little newfag, have put forth no real agruement.
>>
>>37422503
I didn't say she has too much social life
I said probably all she does to socialize is go out to drink so that's why all the pictures of booze
If anything it shows she has too little social life

>>37422563
Don't you think you're being paranoid now? Who makes a ruse THAT elaborate for no one but their 200 instagram followers?
>>
>>37422541
pretty sure it's a joke
>>
>>37422570
>You havent said shit other than
>>waaaa stop being mean to a fat girl on the internet you dont know her life

Yeah and that's basically all I'm trying to say
You guys are providing nothing but maybes about this girl
That's shitty boring content for a thread that's meant to be entertaining
>>
>>37422594
They do it to delude themselves and others.
I'm going by logic here.
>>
File: greendrank.png (481 KB, 937x520) Image search: [Google]
greendrank.png
481 KB, 937x520
>>37422608
She's 100% serious. She's constantly shilling for this miracle company that has 'fat melting wraps' and such. It seems like a pyramid scheme or some shit.
>>
>>37421641
You sound like a dindu.
>>
File: 1419674733231.jpg (16 KB, 293x331) Image search: [Google]
1419674733231.jpg
16 KB, 293x331
>>37422108
>pic on the left
>thin.
>>
File: 1461046346464.gif (3 MB, 386x233) Image search: [Google]
1461046346464.gif
3 MB, 386x233
>>37422057
I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.
>>
>>37422636
There's nothing logical about schizophrenia anon
Seek help

(Actually no some things in schizophrenia do kind of make sense within the context of the person's life but point is I'm making fun of you)
>>
>>37422864

Fat people post fake logs to no followers on social media all the time. It's a regular thing in FPS threads to see examples of this.
>>
>>37422483

Alright he's fucked up but why does a hospital have a food trolley with unhealthy foods?
>>
>>37420746
is that a fucking cheese she eatin'??
>>
>>37422864
Stop grasping, fatty. Get your fat ass off your fat couch and your fat fingers off your fat food.
>>
>>37421638
they both sound unironically retarded
>>
>>37421638

I found out why you're single

it's cause you're a social retard
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 1280x720
>>37422701
Share her details, she's kinda cute.
>>
>>37420398
yeah why are you knocking this girl for trying?
>>
>>37422937
You're not doing much to prove your sanity there mate
Can you see auras too?
>>
>>37422999
I see mayo in your aura.
Nice trips.
>>
>>37421107
WTF happened to this FHT?
>>
>>37423028
In my defense it's homemade mayo
>>
>>37421415

>that guy can literally defy the laws of physics by eating at a calorie deficit and not losing weight
>>
>>37423086
That guy literally has a disease that causes diminished intelectual capacity and incessant hunger pains
>>
>>37423075
If you'd have said low fat you'd have lost.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 592x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 592x398
Trigglypuff attempts to attract a mate.
>>
>>37422306
>set it in my field of fucks i give.

Surprised this wasn't on a pic with Minions you fucking Facebook "no fucks given" memer
>>
>>37421638
Kek, it's not going to end well for them.
>>
>>37422701

But she's fat too
>>
>>37422970
AHAHAHA
>>
>>37423157
>So desperate she thinks lying about being a skank will get someone to commit to her
>>
>>37423157
CLICK THIS IF YOU WANT TO LOSE A BONER
>>
>>37423124

I like the taste of Dr. Pepper. A lot. If I drink it all day and get fat, will I be forgiven since I really wanted it?
>>
>>37420398
>Bitch should be actually lifting instead of #lifting

the only thing she should be lifting is her fat ass on a treadmill

but still how many fatties actually make it? 10% at most have the necessary willpower to change, rest doesnt last longer than 2 - 3 months
>>
File: 1240u7012312.jpg (28 KB, 211x266) Image search: [Google]
1240u7012312.jpg
28 KB, 211x266
>>37423260
>lost 122 pounds over last year and a half
>slowly creeping back up, gained 20 pounds over the last 4 months

HELP ITS HAPPENING AGAIN
>>
>>37420479
gym has free wifi brah
>>
>>37420479
Fuck off faggot.

Her hashtags are the equivalent of a freshman talking like he's already an alumni. She's not fit. She's not a lifter. She's a fat beginner in the gym that's trying to show off that she's in the gym.
>>
>>37423350
Hold your own hand, anon. Low body fat is a lifestyle change, not a temporary fix
>>
>>37423350

either get to 10% bf and start bulking/cutting cycles until you lose all that loose skin or kill yourself
>>
>>37420460
Read the caption.
>tell them bye
this fat cow is arrogant and probably didn't do a single exercise. I see these fat whales do nothing but take pics and leave at the gym. You would too, if you actually went to the gym.
>>
File: 34534745135.jpg (27 KB, 202x364) Image search: [Google]
34534745135.jpg
27 KB, 202x364
>>37423389
Oddly enough, I don't have much in the way of loose skin - I'm 6'7", so believe it or not the weight was carried decently, far better than it would have been had I been shorter. I still have a ways to go, but it could have been a lot worse.

I just need to quit being a lazy cunt.
>>
>>37423214
If you're literally retarded then yes you're forgiven
>>
>>37422614
No dumb ass. We look at the picture of a fat girl who isnt just a little chubby or has like 20 lbs to lose. Shes huge. Shes a fucking whale and there is no other reason other than to be that large on a constant basis she must be eating wayyyyy to much. Way to much to the point that its obvious in the picture to strangers and should be obvious to herself because she knows more than anyone how much she is fucking up. What your arguement consists of is 1 part white knight bullshit 1 part HAES.
Yes we know she doesnt take care of herself properly cause its aparent due to her size. Remember were not talking a bit o chub here and there. That girl is fat. F.A.T anon.

Troll harder cause it just looks like you are white knighting a person who doesnt even know you are alive. If you arent trolling you are just too young or socially awkward to understand some things so stop being a psudo intellectual and actually go read and learn things and participate in society because clearly you need it. Fucking go outside the internet is ruining your fragile feelings.
>>
File: IMG-20160429-WA0001.jpg (6 KB, 353x217) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160429-WA0001.jpg
6 KB, 353x217
>heating up lunch at work
>fatty waddling back to her table after heating up her lunch
>drops her glass container of food, shatters
>even god doesn't want this fatty to eat
>mfw she had a back-up meal
>>
>>37423427
missed a bullet then, knew an ex-fatty who had to bulk/cut constantly for two years to finally get rid of it
>>
>>37423437
Lmao dude
You're attacking fat people who are doing nothing but existing but I'm the one who's socially awkward
If anyone seems like they can't function in normie society it's you
>>
>>37420501
You've been following her social media accounts for "years"

Top kek. Fucking gimp
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1025x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1025x1280
"They should call these lace crops instead of bralettes."
>>
File: 21123412342.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
21123412342.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>37423460
What I do have is a shitload of vertical stretch marks. Which is a bit weird, considering the lack of loose skin, but it means I will not be shirtless for a long, long time. I look like a car crash victim.

And yeah, I've seen some of the pics of folks who lost weight way too quickly - could smuggle jews in all that skin.
>>
>>37423492
yep, congrats to them for losing all the weight, but if it did it a bit slower and incorporated weights along with dieting they would be looking amazing right now
>>
>>37423470
Fat people are a scourge upon society and should either make an effort or die.
>>
>>37423470
Get the fuck out my fps thread.
>>
>>37423519
Yep you don't sound like a misfit at all good job with all that self awareness
>>
>>37422541
That's a shill
>>
>>37423519
>and should either make an effort or die

She is making an effort
That's what this whole stupid discussion has been about
Gym running and meal prepping
Still fucking it up with the drinking but effort nonetheless
And you're still sperging out anyway
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>37422608
Worse.
It's the product's goddamn selling point.
>>
>>37423527
It's not yours
It belongs to the people
>>
File: com.jpg (9 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
com.jpg
9 KB, 300x188
>>37423570

Go back to Belarus, Commie.
>>
>>37423450
That wasn't her backup. she just ate her post-meal meal.
Can't miss that anabolic window after all the chewing cardio.
>>
>>37423568
It's fucking genius is what it is, if the fatties don't wanna change their life for the better and be useful to society we can at least put try to make profit of 'em, while also causing them to slowly kill themselves.
>>
>>37422251

> euphoric 16yo who doesn't lift here
>>
>>37423674
No need to be hot-headed. Have a heart.
>>
>>37423508
I was a skelly until like 14, when I started eating alot alongside the laziest possible lifestyle. Bolated in size and got ALOT of stretchmarks.
Now, at the age of 23 I decided to finally do something about it. Lost about 45 pounds the last months, along with getting alot stronger.
Will my marks be less noticible the stronger and leaner I get or will I forever look like Freddy Kreuger is possessing my stomach?
t. fatty
>>
>>37420870
That's the difference between those who will make it, and those who won't
>>
>>37423696
That's just like your opinion man
>>
>>37422425
Learn how to greentext, faggot.
>>
>>37422069
>Gayle
>Amanda
>Lauren
>Literally every profile image is a woman

Erry tiem.
>>
>>37420460
>confirmed fat

Fuck off.

You let yourself get to that disgusting size. I'm gonna laugh every chance I get.

What's it gonna do? Cry??
>>
>>37420663
>defending a lazy fat
>thinking slowly losing tiny amounts of weight while living like a pig is good

Fuck off fatty
>>
>>37420746
>trying to police how people laugh at fatties
>thinking its opinion matters

Fuck off.

I'll laugh at fat fucks every single time, I don't care if they are 'fixing it', they are fat and worthy of laughter.
>>
>>37421638
delusional, maybe
but fuck me they sound happier than ive been in a while,
dont be a prick just let them have their moment
>>
File: 1436956279200.jpg (35 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1436956279200.jpg
35 KB, 500x358
>>37423568
>carb inhibitors
>>
>>37422916
In the weight loss ward, too.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x641
http://fusion.net/story/308326/aarti-olivia-instagram-bikini-photo-removal/

Pic related is the photo that got taken down.
>>
>>37422541
I see this dumb shit all over.

In seriously considering making my own brand of weight loss snake oil.
>>
>>37420460
That guy looks remarkably clean
>>
>>37422701
Sounds as though she's caught up in that thar pyramid scheme
>>
>>37422541
>not gaining no weight

She's right.
>>
>>37420642
>acalhoon12
has not lost weight because:
>pic of mixed drinks with fat friends
>pic of very large mixed drink with salted rim
>another large alcoholic beverage
>pic of mikes hard lemonade
>pic of her taking a shot
>pic of candy
>pic of beer
>pic of beer
>starbucks
>another beer
>three more beer pics
>oh shit another beer
>fuck another

i'm done. that is why. plus the garbage she probably eats on a daily basis.
>>
>>37422541
I am an it works distributor and even I think this chick is delusional. The fat fighters I my absorb 1/3(varies person to person) of far and carbs from your meal.
Not the whole fucking thing
>>
>>37424468
can someone please point this out to her? i'd like this fat ass to actually lose weight. if she just changed her fucking diet and stopped the excessive drinking she would lose weight. clearly she does a fuck ton of cardio based on all of the biking pics.
>>
>>37423568
>It works!
>>
>pizza
>eating clean
>>
>>37424490

>Trappyontren.jpeg
>>
>>37424544
>601 calories
>in an hour and 30 minutes of weight lifting

Uh, no. Not unless that includes their basal metabolic rate which would be burned regardless of them going the gym. An hour and half of weightlifting would be like 300 calories.
>>
>>37423693
you dont need to worry about stretch marks, you need to worry about loose skin. dont cut to hard, eat clean, lift heavy. the stretch marks will fade
>>
File: QaHlQnv.png (563 KB, 833x465) Image search: [Google]
QaHlQnv.png
563 KB, 833x465
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9hywVwKSjo
Fresh cancer
>>
>>37424559
breathing counts as exercise to her
>>
>>37424559
>basal

Ishygddt
>>
>>37421464
You underestimate my pit sweat power
>>
>>37424652
i can't believe they are allowed to lie like this
>>
>>37423925
fuck off back to redshit.

not what Fat People Stories was ever about you retard
>>
>>37424652
Who the fuck goes to a bar after cardio?
>>
>>37424544

Could be home made pizza. I've made healthy as fuck pizza before on wholemeal bases with chicken, cheese, olives etc.
>>
>>37424652
Decades of bodybuilders cutting and bulking using simple arithmetic thrown in the trash by Buzzfeed. Kill me.
>>
>>37424788
>implying cheese is okay to eat when you're already overweight

fat people need to avoid cheese at all costs
>>
>>37422958
Well, why the fuck do you think he's browsing 4chan, out of all sites ? Why am I browsing 4chan ? Why are YOU browsing 4chan ?
>>
>>37424071

LOL at the magazine pic. Jumping and making retarded faces. Ugly people always have to do wacky poses as distractions.
>>
>>37421638
This guy is the embodiment of cringe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-a4sULJvGw

but...meh I could understand it if he was a good person I guess.
>>
>>37424652
It's not just medicine any more they're literally claiming energy isn't conserved.
>>
>>37421162
what are progress threads?
plz tell me i've never heard of them
>>
>>37422086
THIS MAKES ME PRETTY FUCKING MAD HOLY FUCK WHY IS THIS KIND OF THING ACCEPTABLE
>>
>>37424808

What is low fat cheese?
>>
As a recovering fatass these threads inspire the fuck out if me. I was never disgusting obese like a lot of these people, but I am motivated one day to be able to laugh at these fatties.

Told one of my friends the other day "fat shaming is nothing new bro, I have been ashamed of being fat since like 2004" and a pair of land whale latina cunt bags overheard me and gave me the most disgusting look ever, was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>37424925
>still implying a fatty wouldn't buy low fat cheese to feel better about themselves then devour an entire block

again, fatties gotta stay away from cheese
>>
File: areyousheeningme.jpg (24 KB, 159x184) Image search: [Google]
areyousheeningme.jpg
24 KB, 159x184
>>37424892
>django
>spaghetti western
>>
File: 084.png (102 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
084.png
102 KB, 300x256
>>37424071
>IF this image is reported and deleted again, please trust that I WILL pursue this matter just like @rupikaur_ did when her image of lying in a period stain was removed.
>>
>>37424808
But cheese is a great source of fat and protein that is very low carb.
>>
>>37422108
>cutting
looked more like she was bulking to me
>>
>>37423483
They should call them roll holders
>>
Got 2 fat chefs at work, literally do nothing all day as place isn't that busy , both lazy as fuck , both disgusting creatures there the type to pick small things out the plate there about to serve and eat it

They can't even bend down when they drop something most of the time I pick it up for them because I feel sorry as fuck for them,

God I hate fat people
>>
>>37424998
Yeah but it's as dence in caloriea as you are in your head m8. 4 slices of cheese is like 130 kcal.
>>
>>37422701
IT WORKS! Is one of those pyramid schemes that sells products to attempt to evade the rules of actual pyramid schemers being paid only per referral or "per buy in" to the business. Of course that's an option also but the products are used to pull stay at home moms,college students and broke people in.

t.former online marketer.
>>
>>37425151
you mean 1 slice of cheese is like 130 kcal
>>
>>37425188
Lol my mom always shills her advocare shit on me and gave me this alka seltzer shit that "balances your ph and induces fat burning"

I drink it after a cheat day to avoid data dere hear burn because it is literally a tub of alka seltzer they sell for 60 bucks
>>
File: 1464038560539.jpg (240 KB, 1656x1009) Image search: [Google]
1464038560539.jpg
240 KB, 1656x1009
>>37424071

>When Aarti Olivia woke up last week to find that a photo of hers had been removed from Instagram, the reason why seemed obvious: it was because she is fat.
>>
>>37424544
>#nocardiozone

heh
>>
someone post the green text of the fat girl who bought a fryer and had a pet lizard please
>>
>>37421103
Wait.... this is the park next to my house...
>>
>>37425493
where do you live?
>>
>>37420536
I'd rather have 0 self esteem and be jacked
>>
>>37421212
Fuck you, I was 300lb's and now I am 190 at 6'2". everybody deserves a chance to a better life. Maybe she's posting this up so she can't back out. Maybe this gives her motivation to stick to it. Point is, if a fatty manages to get his/herself into the gym, they deserve credit.
>>
>>37425690
next to that park
>>
>>37420398
two things

>why block her IG Name?

>shes in a gym, why knock her?
>>
>>37420536
their lives are mostly pathetic they're just putting up a facade of delusion
>>
>>37420536
I'm part of the 0 self confidence "jacked" (to normies) crew. How do I get off this coaster?
>>
>>37425798
do something useful, you can still lift but do something productive that makes money, money is the main thing that matters in general (to bitches and everything)
>>
>>37425016
appreciated that kek
>>
>>37420619
This looks like this cunt that tries to give me advice on my form. Except the advice is crossfit technique. Is she from connecticut?
>>
>>37426014
Colorado I believe based on all her broncos crap
>>
>>37421517
It's from the Beyonce song about Jay-Z cheating on her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30zWhG2SQ2s
>>
>>37425493
Dude, do you realize you now have the duty of search for this fatty and get his/her picture?
>>
>>37422483
What's the name of the show?
>>
File: 476_isidaki.jpg (15 KB, 290x310) Image search: [Google]
476_isidaki.jpg
15 KB, 290x310
>>37425763
spot on answer
>>
>>37420398
>fat guy at my work
>gut spills from his chest down to his knees
>massive lump of fat down halfway down his calf literally the size of a couple of bricks
had to clean the bathrooms after him, nearly threw up.
>>
File: Dead inside.png (128 KB, 237x199) Image search: [Google]
Dead inside.png
128 KB, 237x199
>>37423693
if your stretch marks are red you can still do something about them.
Look it up online

If they are silver then they will eventually fade and stop bugging you so much.

They will always be there if they are silver though.
>>
Does anyone have the "deliciousness points" image?
>>
>>37425835
Ignore this guy. I'm the most successful person in my social circle and I still have self confidence body issues.
>>
From /ck/:
Back when I was at my fattest, about 462lbs, I sat in my car for several hours a day tracking the movements of the 3 Chinese people who worked at the local Chinese place. I managed to figure out the exact times at which the kitchen was left unattended.

A few days later I was hungry for chinese food but couldn't afford it (I already paid for a Burger King that day) so I went to the back of the restaurant, and when I thought it was empty snuck into the back door and started drinking a bottle of toasted sesame oil and eating some uncooked egg noodles.

Anyway I got tired from drinking and eating so I ran to the front of the shop to sit down and pretend I came in to order something but a family was sitting waiting for the chef to come back so they could order. They were stunned and I managed to slide over the counter and escape but the shame meant I never went back.
>>
File: 1440470622099.jpg (37 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
1440470622099.jpg
37 KB, 330x400
>>37420663
Take it easy mr. fedora
>>
>>37424652
>Calories in-calories out doesn't work
>Exercise doesn't work because you don't expend enough calories

The logic is painful
>>
>>37420619
Dat smile
>>
File: 1366709403902.jpg (131 KB, 1284x1057) Image search: [Google]
1366709403902.jpg
131 KB, 1284x1057
>>37424652
>only 10% to 30% of you caloric intake can be burned via physical activity
>mfw boxer
>>
File: 7485932.png (89 KB, 190x284) Image search: [Google]
7485932.png
89 KB, 190x284
>>37425763
>>
>>37422086
"Women should love themselves so therefore I'm going to bully a good looking girl."

It's painfully obvious that the fit girls gets hate because they make the chubby girls look like shit. That's why chubby girls loves fatties so much, because it raises their own market value.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.