[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >on a PPL routine >do pushups on push day, can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: whattt.jpg (89 KB, 640x581) Image search: [Google]
whattt.jpg
89 KB, 640x581
>be me
>on a PPL routine
>do pushups on push day, can easily reach 20 no problem
>fall for the creatine meme, been taking 5G for about 3 days now
>try to do some pushups today
>barely reach 20 pushups, have to pause between reps because its so fuqing hard.
>basically just took a step backwards
>feel like chit
I THOUGHT CREATINE WOULD HELP ME WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!?!
>>
>>37348637
Water retention man.
>>
You are addicted to it. Go to detox, man.
>>
File: pupper.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>37348655
>>37348693
I THOUGHT IT WOULD HELP MY MUSCLES WITH ATP AND STUFF NOT MAKE ME A STRUGGLING FUCK

>tfw my dad tells me not to take creatine "because it does weird things with your muscles/water"
>take the stickies advice to heart and take creatine anyway
>my endurance goes to shit
fucking hell. i thought it would increase my short-burst strength a little and do nothing to my endurance. instead it increased my burst strength by 5% and made my endurance worse by 20%. I SHOULDVE JUST STUCK TO COFFEE
>>
>taking creatine
>with bodyweight exercise as a routine

you are fucking retarded OP
>>
>>37348637
>push day
>bodyweight routine
???
>>
>>37348724
Creatine takes a while before your muscles are really saturated with it, ya dingus
>>
>>37348759
>>37348771
not that anon and in his context that may be retarded but I superset my bench with 25 wide pushups per set if I'm not pyramiding and my mil press with 25 diamond pushups
>>
>>37348724
>I SHOULDVE JUST STUCK TO COFFEE
creatine isn't a fucking preworkout
>>
>>37348771
>he thinks if you lift weights then you cant do bodyweight on the side
>he thinks pushups cant be used as an accessory for the bench press

>>37348828
>>37348801
i know, i've been taking it for 3 days and i already feel like shit endurance wise.
>>
>>37348724
>>37348848
let me get this straight: you decided to stop taking preworkout (coffee) and decided that creatine would be enough to replace it, when creatine has absolutely nothing to do with preworkout (other than being included in some of them) and now you're complaining about your lack of endurance

congratulations OP, you are incredibly stupid
>>
>>37348906
You don't have any reading comprehension m8.

I said, "I should've just stuck to coffee". That doesn't mean I STOPPED taking coffee, it means I should've just STUCK to coffee instead of adding CREATINE.

I drank 4 cups of coffee today before I did my pushups. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>37348724
Always listen to your dad. :^)
>>
>>37348936
lol you need 4 cups of coffee for 20 pushups? Check the expatriation date on your creatine. Check your dosages. Try stopping and starting again in a few weeks and see how that goes. Or fucking don't and just quit the stuff.
>>
File: spurdo gets beat up.jpg (24 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
spurdo gets beat up.jpg
24 KB, 604x437
>>37349348
>lol you need 4 cups of coffee for 20 pushups?
no. but i like coffee anyway. i would drink coffee even without the exercise benefits because it prevents alzheimers/parkinsons/etc. u mad?

>Check the expatriation date on your creatine
it expires in 2018. It's ON Nutrition micronized creatine

>Check your dosages
a teaspoon for the last 3 days. AKA 5 grams

>Try stopping and starting again in a few weeks and see how that goes
ya. but its fucking weird how only a few days after i took it my pushups took a large hit. wonder how i'll feel when my muscles are fully saturated with creatine...

>Or fucking don't and just quit the stuff.
probs will do this if i dont feel better within a month. i swear im going to post a thread a few days later saying creatine fucking obliterates endurance if my pushups are still shitty. not even placebo because i earnestly thought creatine would do nothing to my endurance and might even help but i guess some things dont work out
>>
>>37349465
>ON Nutrition
The N in ON already stands for nutrition. Do you also say ATM machine brah?
>>
>>37349465
>3 days

It's placebo nigger, ceatine is the most widely researched supplement and has never been proven to have any acute effects whatsoever. You might have gained a little bit of water weight over the last couple of days but it could just as easily be the fact that you had a bad day or the fact that you're dyel doing a ppl routine and are probably just tired. Either way, you get exactly what you pay for with creatine, which is almost nothing, however it adds up over time.
>>
so you've taken about 15g of creatine, pissed most of it out and lets say you have about 7g of creatine in your system.... imagine that 7g of creatine spread through your entire body, how much of it will be in the muscles that you are using?

and you wonder why your getting no effect.... it takes a while for creatine levels to go up.
>>
OP did you remember to drink water?
>>
>>37348936
>4 cups of coffee
You colossal fucking retard. You have a serious caffeine tolerance/dependency, that's why your endurance is HORSE SHIT. Congrats on just fucking your shit up.
more = bettar rite guise? 8^)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.