[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/, I'm starting GOMAD today. I can easily drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464051704064.png (117 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1464051704064.png
117 KB, 500x344
Sup /fit/, I'm starting GOMAD today. I can easily drink a quart (1/4 gallon) at a time. I'm a bit concerned about diarrhea cause I've had anal volcanoes happen when I upped to 1/2 gallon. Does diarrhea mean that I'm not getting the nutrients? Should I switch to 1/2 GOMAD if that doesn't work or should I endure the milky geyser?

Also, stats:

>5'8"
>164 lb
>20 M

Intend to bulk to 185 for the summer and cut with DNP in the winter.
>>
>>37340839

im 6'2 160 and lifted in 2011 with gomad

it's effective but given i had 6in of height on you that implies my bf was also much lower to start with

im skeptical a gallon is necessary at all really. even in my case. i started back up last week (im totally untrained) and am experimenting with less cals and protein in to see how it affects the beginner's gains this time around

for perspective last time I went from 60/80/100 bench squat deadlift to 200/250/300 in around 3 months.

personally i basically just ate pb sandwiches and had milk. i dont think diarhea means anything.
>>
>>37340839

I think Anal Volcanos will be the name of my new prog rock band.
>>
>>37340839
What are you eating other than GOMAD? Are you getting enough Fibre?
>>
Dont do gomad lol
>>
>>37341267
I eat loads of vegetables and beans so I should be good in that department. Is the lack of fiber what causes the diarrhea?
>>
>>37341406
If my body can handle it, is it really that bad? Would love some other input than just "don't do it its a meme lol"

>Easy calories
>Cost effective
>No prep needed
>>
>>37342146
Just add some milk to your diet to reach a reasonable surplus. There's no reason to do actual gomad.
>>
>>37342714
This. GOMAD is written into SS fornsickly frail teens who are severely underweight. If you are not jack skellington tier, just use mill to get yourself to a 500 calorie surplus, which should be very easy. Milk isn't magic. It's just got good macros and potentially some hormones(that probably aren't bioavailable but whatever)
>>
I do 3/4 GOMAD because I'm a giant and have massive TDEE. My body handles milk well so whatever.
>>
>>37340839
great pic
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.