[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/gbg/ Gym Bully General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 480x360
Welcome to /gbg/ - Gym Bully General

For the purpose of becoming a better alpha at the gym

>asian dyel edition

Tips, techniques, strategies, tactics to be alpha of your gym. Feel free to share stories or ask questions gym bully related.
>>
i know your type OP, youre the wannabe preliminary alpha, shit, youre only alpha until someone bigger than you walks into the gym, someone like me, post your body OP i am sure i can fucking crush you
>>
File: veinz.jpg (87 KB, 689x599) Image search: [Google]
veinz.jpg
87 KB, 689x599
>this morning at the gym 6 am
>all empty
>except one italian manlet
>he is grunting like a bitch in labor
>i'm on the treadmill doing my morning cardio to get jacked for the bitches
>i get so fucking mad at this manlets moans
>i cant take it anymore
>i start moaning really loud and making retard noises really loud
>he looks my way
>i give him look of murder
>he is quiet rest of his workout
>>
>>34955295
Not really a bully but I almost lost my shit on this group of asian dyels earlier this week. A group of them were half rep squatting like 65lbs on my rack. I went up to the tallest one (5'7) and grabbed him by the collar and say "You think you're tough kid? You ain't hard you bitchmade candy ass disney pussies. You wanna do something?? Fuckin' do it. I want you to do something SOOOO fucking bad. I fucking know you want to, so fuckin' do it. Where ya at WALL-E?? Not gonna do anything? That's what the fuck I thought. And that goes for the rest of ya. I could smell the fucking disney on you when I walked into the gym. If I see any of your aladdin lookin' asses in my gym while I'm here again I will fucking END YOU. END. YOU." Lol they'll probably shit themselves because they've never had anyone talk to them like that. I can recognize disney pussies and they ain't hard. They ain't shit. Haven't seen them since.
>>
>>34955334
>asian dyel detected
Lol stay mad jackie chan.
>>
File: bear-blinkkig-eyes.jpg (123 KB, 682x711) Image search: [Google]
bear-blinkkig-eyes.jpg
123 KB, 682x711
>>34955295
>benches are full
>see dyel panjeet who always curls on bench press benches
>he lurks
>its the smell, the smelly smell that smells smelly [o] [o]
>some fuck is done so panjeet gets up
>i walk up to bench and go "your done?"
>"ya man go ahead"
>panjeet stands there staring for like 20mins
>finish a couple of sets
>look at him and smile
>tell him
>"no curls for panjeet"
>he loses his shit (literally)
DESIGNATED
>>
>>34955346
Forgot to mention he was an asian dyel italian manlet.
>>
Some guy was using a pussy pad, belt and the smith machine to squat a meager imao1plate. I felt like bullying him so bad. His form was pure shit too
>>
>>34955533
Don't let your what others think keep you from reaching your goals.
>>
>>34955555
Checked
>>
ast week i stepped in dog shit before going into the gym and i was fucking pissed, so i found some weak little shit and wiped my sneakers on his back. He was like "wtf?" and I just said "i just wiped dog shit on your back. sorry bro." and walked away
>>
>>34955924
Forgot to mention the guy whose shirt I wiped the dogshit on was asian and dyel.
>>
>>34955347
This never happened.
>>
>>34956088
>>
File: FB_IMG_1439909508539.jpg (27 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1439909508539.jpg
27 KB, 453x576
>>34956088
>>
>>34956088
>>34956100
babydick asians need not apply
>>
>>34955555
witnessed
>>
File: 1444999237112.jpg (11 KB, 400x346) Image search: [Google]
1444999237112.jpg
11 KB, 400x346
>>34955495
>asian dyel italian manlet

I guess it's true what the say about them
>>
>>34955347
I'm sad thinking about the type of person that writes this, even if it is just b8
>>
>>34955475
kek. fuck him, bet he dreads having to flex his abs for some standing curls, wouln't want to do more work then necessary
>>
>>34955347
Kekd loudly at a public bathroom 10/10 pasta material
>>
Legitly got this asian dyel at the gym to wipe my ass for me.

>arrive at gym
>need to take a big shit before I lift
>activate bankai on toilet
>put on fake arm cast and sling
>hear someone in the lockerroom
>ask him to come over and explain to him that my arm is broken and I can't wipe my ass
>he reluctantly agrees
>does 10/10 job maybe he's done it before but he was still gagging the whole time from the smell
>afterwards thank him and put fake cast and sling back in locker
>say "you wipe me long time hahahaha thanks jackie chan I'll be back tomorrow you better be here"

Fuckin lol you should've seen his face
>>
Don't bully Asians lads
>>
>>34955295
Today when I walked out I didn't tip the receptionist. Felt alpha as fuck.
But shortly after the bad feelings took over and halfway home I turned around and ended up tipping her twice as much as usual.
>>
>>34956968
How are you supposed to tip the receptionist?
I mean, I gather 20 % is the norm, but is it 20 % of your monthly membership cost, or is it 20 % of (monthly membership cost / days in a month you train there), 20 % of (numbers of equipment used / number of amendments to the Constitution), 20 % of minimum wage, 20 % of total tonnage you move during each session, or 20 % of your best total across the 3 lifts, or 2 lifts for Oly lifters? Or is it maybe a flat fee? I've never been to an American gym before, but my American friend wants me to get swole with him if I ever get there, so it would be nice to know some basic etiquette.
>>
This is the most autistic thread i have ever seen on fit.
>>
>>34957220
dyel asian?
>>
>>34956088
? Why not? Happens probably once a week at my gym. It's how we weed out the DYELS and only keep the real lifters in the gym.
>>
>>34955555
Thanks for the 5x5 inspiration!
>>
>>34957602
He probably goes to a disney gym like planet fitness.
>>
>>34957665
Not really a bully but I accidentally got this guy banned from the gym.

>be me
>doing Madcow 5x5 at gym
>walking to free weights area and see this fat asian on the treadmill
>going at like 2.5 mph sucking wind like there's no tomorrow
>want to encourage him
>start to press up on the speed and incline
>he looks at me and says "n-no, stop...please"
>I say "use your words chubs. Please what?"
>he can't even get it out, he's breathing so hard
>at 9.0 mph he literally busts ass and falls off the back of the treadmill
>a couple of PTs walk over and ask what happened
>I say he was trying to impress those girls by running fast and I pointed to a couple of qt cardio bunnies
>he literally can't even get any words out he's breathing so hard can only say "h-he..." pointing at me
>I say I came over to try and help him
>PTs make him go to the office and kicked him out of the gym and made him cancel his membership
>also had to pay $250 for "damaging the the equipment" from his fall
>>
>>34957697
Kek
>>
Why the hate on asians lads? Save it for the beaners, niggers, and towel heads. No asian has ever harmed me in anyway, they are passive and contributing members of society.
>>
>>34957784

fuk off you squinty eyed cunt
>>
>>34957784

Piss off dog eater
>>
>>34956556
>he dreads having to flex his abs for some standing curls, wouldn't want to do more work then necessary
fun fact: an incline bench curl is waaay more difficult than a standing curl (even if you don't cheat on the momentum, abs and torso position will help you a lot)
>>
>>34957856
Oh jee boy thanks mister! That WAS fun!
>>
>>34957865
Only a fool would laugh at his own sheer ignorance. I bet you don't even have a gym subscription.
>>
>>34956088

Implying these threads aren't full of little fantasies for the resident /r9k/ers
>>
>>34957892
I don't. I own my own equipment dyel.
>>34957909
sup dyel asian (notice the lower case "a")
>>
>>34957809
>>34957849
Im fucking white you autists how could you not see it was implied in my post
>>
>>34958145
u wish rackie chan
>>
>>34958145
>>34958199
Lol btfo
>>
>>34958145
>>34958199
Lol fuckin got em
>>
>>34958145
>>34958199
Lol get fucked
>>
So, am I the only one noticing a distinct lack of Big P in this thread?
>>
>>34956611
>things that never happened
Why even bother making up a story that's so clearly fake
>>
>>34955346
faggot
>>
File: Oliver-Goldsmith-sunglasses.jpg (52 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Oliver-Goldsmith-sunglasses.jpg
52 KB, 500x667
Does anyone have saved the Big P stories? Like when the hc gym manager rapes some asian kid
>>
>>34955295
I've killed 25 people at my gym.

Ask me anything
>>
>>34959261
Sup dyel newbitch.
>>34959297
I second this. "Thanks I needed that." Free protein shakes for me and Big P.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.