[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some fun activities/workouts you can do outside and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 276x183
What are some fun activities/workouts you can do outside and break a sweat?

Examples
-swimming
-hiking
-tire flipping
>>
>>37307654
Fucking
>>
>>37307690
Your mom was busy today
>>
>>37307654

My favs:

> outdoor basketball
> soccer
> ultimate frisbee
> cycling

rock climbing is erright, but requires a bunch of gear, prep work, and if you make mistakes you could die.

My brother has been climbing for 10 years. He got to the top of a route one time and realised he did not buckle his harness.

Why take the risk, to do something that basically amounts to a bunch of pullups?
>>
Gardening in the scorching sun
>>
>>37307700
I know. I was busy fucking her.

>He doesn't fuck his own mom outside

Get a life OP
>>
>>37307654
Sled/truck pulling
Heavy carries (farmers, sandbag, etc)
Play a sport
Get a dog
Carry a rowing machine outside
>>
>>37307728
These seem like things I need to have friends to play with? What do I do for a tard Autist
>>
Tyre dragging
>>
>>37307654
If you really want to break a sweat try 5 a side football (soccer)
>>
Ladder HIIT, OP. You'll be dead in 20min
>>
>>37307654
>free climbing

SHIT NIGGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX7p3jfr0mA
>>
Bump Nogga
>>
>>37307728
>Why take the risk, to do something that basically amounts to a bunch of pullups?

It's about the adrenaline rush dude, you wouldn't understand since you play ultimate frisbee lmao
>>
>Hiking
>Gonna try climbing my highest mountain this summer, 11500 feet
>Cycling
>tfw no bike
>Anything in nature really, seeing a wild animal, especially a large mammal, is very satisfactory
>tfw forever alone
>>
>>37307654
topkek
>>
>>37307654
I run while high. listen to tunes, shit's tight.
>>
File: foundation.jpg (527 KB, 1168x1600) Image search: [Google]
foundation.jpg
527 KB, 1168x1600
>>37307654
Running. I love running
>>
>>37307728
Rock climbing requires nothing beyond shoes, stop being a pussy. Live fast and die young.
>>
File: CyclistLegs1.jpg (40 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
CyclistLegs1.jpg
40 KB, 500x460
>>37307654
>>37307803
Biking.
>>
>>37307856

That is some retarded shit

This nigga dead yet? Good lord my palms are sweaty
>>
>>37308854
ikr, I got my heart pumping like crazy just by looking at the video

he's indeed dead, the balls he had tho
>>
>>37308854
5.7 is really easy to be honest. And he did die from doing the longest freefalling record the second time around when his ropes were weathered. I think theres a video on him doing it but it got steve irwined
>>
>>37307918
+1. Yeah gone have to back this up.
>>
File: CHAD AND BRAD REEEEEEEE.jpg (366 KB, 1000x675) Image search: [Google]
CHAD AND BRAD REEEEEEEE.jpg
366 KB, 1000x675
beach football

>get to look joocey
>doesn't matter if you can't play football (it's essentially like playing catch)
>get to hang with the bros
>drink a few beers
>see joocey women on the beach
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.