[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought gym was gonna make her want me. She says I'm cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: fuckall.jpg (89 KB, 750x733) Image search: [Google]
fuckall.jpg
89 KB, 750x733
Thought gym was gonna make her want me.

She says I'm cute and kinda hot but she just doesn't like how I am, my personality.

All my effort for nothing. Really hope I die in my sleep.
>>
>>37288289
>be me
>about 1 year into lifting
>one day after work out i'm posing in front of the mirror like a gigantic faggot
>friend of mine asks, if i am so aesthetic, why don't i own a girlfriend
>"because i'm unsympathic"
>we both thought it was a joke
>realised it wasn't
>2 years later
>still kissless virgin

I learned that i can lift as much as i want, but my personality will never change.

Some people are just intended to never own a qt girlfriend
>>
Back home you go, robots.
>>>/r9k/
>>
What kind of a person has the balls to say they don't like your personality to your face?
>>
>>37288537
Someone who isn't a piece of shit
>>
>>37288561
Not really. That's incredibly terrible and rude. In fact, it literally made OP want to die.

The correct behavior is "I just don't think we'd be a good fit personality wise", not "lol I don't like ur personality".
>>
Ok I've also been told that I'm hot but "if it wasn't for your personality..." and it's been bugging me ever since, I don't want to try to change it because I'm happy with who I am, and I also don't want to try copy other successful peoples personalities and be that quiet but cool guy.

People think I'm weird and I think if I could change how I act around the babes then I could be chad but, I don't know how to make personality gains and if thats something someone can help me with on a mongolian 660BC stop motion image site or I gotta just keep interacting with girls until I get it.
>>
>>37288568
They have literally the same meaning.
>assuming the over-dramatising faggots on /fit/ are telling the whole story
>>
>>37288645
Get a job in sales or join something which requires a lot of public speaking. Additionally look into sales tips videos, since that's essentially what you're doing when you're trying to pick up.
>>
>>37288568
Stop being a faggot. Girls already lie too much, it's refreshing to find one who's honest.
>>
File: pepe5.png (136 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepe5.png
136 KB, 306x306
>>37288289
>it's babby finds out lifting doesn't make you a 10/10 episode
>>
>>37288724
Don't fucking do this. Working with people is a sure fire way to make you hate everyone. A job in the public sector means that everyone will be an asshole. They know you have to be nice to them because it's your job.
>>
>>37288289
everything is a learning curve, it's all part of the journey

keep lifting and improving yourself we're all going to make it
>>
>>37288750
m8 I worked in high end retail for 8 years and IT support for almost 2 years. Yes, there are cunts. The majority of people are chill though. If anything the cunts are the most productive thing. If you can handle that then a random skank not being down is literally nothing.
>>
>>37288289
You still gotta be a decent person...you know...not beta, not awkward as fuck...dress decent.

If you don't have alpha mindset, you're not gonna pull alpha bitches.
>>
is 6.1x4.9 above average dick size
>>
>>37288881
Depends where u live, but i would say it's pretty average if your white or black
>>
>>37288568
you're such a weak faggot
just kill yourself
>>
>>37288289
>lifting for women
enjoy never making it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.