[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 667x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 667x667
This is probably not the right board for this, but if I even remotely valued anybody on this website's opinion (I don't really), it's probably yours. I've found out that I'm pretty much exclusively attracted to Asian girls and I feel really ashamed of this. I'm convinced it's not even a fetishization of a stereotype but it still feels wrong/creepy? Anybody else about this? General thoughts on this? Also, Asian model thread (male or female).
>>
>>10964347
im not sure which is worse, being a race traitor faggot or being ashamed because you think youre "fetishizing a stereotype" or whatever cringey sjw shit youre trying to spew

every loser who cant get a white gf goes for the next ugliest race, its normal bud
>>
>>10964347
dont be worry asians are truly the masterrace

t. azn ricenigger
>>
it's called yellowfever, every teenager goes through this

it's just a phase OP

also, this has nothing to do with fashion
>>
>>10964347
>muh asian wife
why don't you just move to china and teach english already?
>>
go to bed davido kun
>>
>>10964347
I'm asian and you sound pathetic af trying to justify your fetish, just go die in a fire senpai.
>>
File: 1392833154508.jpg (268 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1392833154508.jpg
268 KB, 650x975
>>10964347
If you're legit not attracted to people of your own race then you have some kind of mental disorder.

More likely you are a shut-in who associates asian women with a disposition or personality traits that would be more accepting or approving of your lifestyle.
>>
iktf OP

For me, I have an affinity for big cheekbones, thick silky dark hair, and dem chinky eyes. In combination and in correct proportion, it just looks really elegant to me, something that you very rarely see in euro-features.
>>
it is a shallow thing to like a person by his or her look
grow the fuck up
>>
>>10965595
t. fat tumblrite
>>
>>10965598
but it is so true
you already know deep in your heart
fetish thing is an excuse
you need a life fisrt
people of real life are amazing than exotic strangers in pictures
>>
>>10965595
>>10965615

This is pretty true tbqh, but what initiates attraction is physicality. To continuously pine for someone because they're attractive is kinda sad and pathetic. Then once you're a few months deep into a relationship with that person you kinda take their looks for granted.
>>
File: irene.jpg (56 KB, 430x516) Image search: [Google]
irene.jpg
56 KB, 430x516
>>10964347
Kinda feels racist, I am attracted to koreans more than any other country. But attractive people are still attractive. It's like someone who only dates a race, its just a preference.
>>
But you're also posting pictures of models and other hot Asian girls, have you met Asians in your vicinity? Things are not what they seem
>>
It's not really wrong to have a preference
>>
i thought i had yellow fever and then i realised most asians are actually pretty ugly

half-asians are the top percentage of all girls tho
>>
im half asian half white and i love white girls and asian girls the same why cant you theyre just great especially when theyre lovely and blonde and full of grace
>>
>>10965680
it feels wrong, but its right. get it? I feel kinda guilty, but my preference is mine.
>>
File: 1453350631096.gif (2 MB, 297x391) Image search: [Google]
1453350631096.gif
2 MB, 297x391
>>10964347
>it still feels wrong/creepy?
Because it is. You're influenced from anime and other Jap media. Reality is different.

Most Asian women are moody, masculine and partially aggressive in behaviour. + They're all about status and MUH CULTURE, which basically consists of dirty houses and unhealthy food. Expat Asians generally live as hive mind and have shitty personalities.

Your cute waifu doesn't exist. Also race mixing is a crime. Look for a partner upon her personality, ambitions and family wishes, not race.
>>
>>10965822
>Also race mixing is a crime. Look for a partner upon her personality, ambitions and family wishes, not race.

you just contradicted yourself
>>
>>10965656
its that baby face they all have. shits gets me hot n bothered f.am
>>
>>10965671
Over half of the Koreans I've met are really hot, but that might be more because they're so skilled at makeup. I dunno
>>
>>10965851
how?
>>
>>10965915
It depends on the type of Korean, some dress koreacore, others are whitewashed, but they all seem to keep up with street style and/or kpop to a degree and they are definitely skilled at makeup because it is ingrained in the culture to look good. In Korea all girls 15 and up will be caked up. Some put on makeup earlier.
>>
>I like girls with red hair.
That's cool.
>I like cardio bunnies.
I agree. Skinny girls are quite pretty.
>I like girls with Italian accents.
Understandable. I prefer Spanish myself.
>I like girls with glasses.
Is that why you hang out at the library so much? You dog, you.
>I like girls with big ol' ta-tas.
Get in line, brother!
>I like girls who are Asian.
YOU'RE SICK! YOU JUST WANT TO FUCK A STEREOTYPICAL SCHOOL GIRL, DON'T YOU?! YOU COULDN'T GET A WHITE WOMAN IF YOU TRIED! THAT'S WHY YOU CHASE AFTER BUG EATING SLANT-EYED CHINKS, YOU RACIST!
>>
File: 19-45-35-41d.png (90 KB, 482x315) Image search: [Google]
19-45-35-41d.png
90 KB, 482x315
>>10964347
>you're pic related

Lik le it fucking cares who and what you are attracted you?Wanna drench yourself in asian pussy? Go ahead. The fuck you have to be ashamed of? I swear, you ameritards are fucking loonies, and the sad part is, rest of the world follows you like you're ubermensch
>>
File: original.jpg (99 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
99 KB, 500x750
>>10965656
hey!
that's my modelfu
>>
>>10966158
Do people actually act like this outside of 4chan like, where do you live just curious
>>
>>10966158
Look closely at your own post and you will realise the things you listed are attributes that could apply to any woman. The last thing you listed is not an attribute, but genetic disposition that only applies to a certain ethnicity. This is why people think you're sick. [spoiler]Rightfully so.[/spoiler]

Lay off the Kpop/anime and go outside for once. It will cure you.
>>
>>10964354
>thinking white women are top tier
Please do come back to this forum after you've finally managed to date one, it'll be interesting to hear your new tune.
>>
dont trip OP

Im Korean and Im in love with White girls only lmao

been smashing snowbunnies since i been a wee lil lad
>>
File: bae.jpg (92 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
bae.jpg
92 KB, 600x429
>>10966179
its good /fa/m. Both of us can love her <3
>>
File: 1364613014554.jpg (51 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1364613014554.jpg
51 KB, 500x667
>>10964347
I have thought about this a LOT

In my life I have been with one (1) non-Asian girl. Every single other girl has been Asian, and I have been with a good number (two year relationship with one, 9 months with another, many hookups)

It's been like this since junior year of highschool (21 in college now). I find Asian features supremely attractive. If you use a 1-10 scale on a normal curve, being Asian adds roughly a flat 1.5

Now, you mention that you feel gross for liking Asians pseudo-exclusively. I know the exact feeling. What's important to understand is whether you are attracted to Asian features or the idea of a stereotypically Asian female (submissive Japanese schoolgirl housewife hentai tropes). If it's the former, in my opinion you're no more shallow than anyone else that takes the looks of their partners into account. And, let's be honest, the only people that don't do that are 4/10s or worse. If you're in the latter category... you're kind of a bad person, was the conclusion I came to. As long as you can use the word "Asian" and substitute it with "beautiful" in a list of characteristics, I think you're okay.

Now the part that drives me crazy is... where the fuck did I get this from? Why am I so consumed with yellow fever? I'm going to be studying at a SKY school next year in hopes of curing through immersion (move from the midwest to Korea to hopefully get bored of Asians and move on with my life)

Anyways, I think that it came from 4chan. I've been here since 2011 or 2012. That's not a hollow brag or grasp at le ebin oldfag status, that's just how long I've been here. 4chan worships Asians. Junior year was when I started getting into /fit/ and /fit/ culture, and that was when the KGF2013(2012?) operation came into full swing, so I -think- that's where I picked it up from.

That or the old Godzilla movies I watched as a little kid.

Anyways, I'd be curious to hear what y'all think, this one has been eating at me
>>
>>10966789
>I think that it came from 4chan. I've been here since 2011 or 2012. That's not a hollow brag or grasp at le ebin oldfag status, that's just how long I've been here.
>2011 or 2012
>oldfag status
>>
>>10966807
>five years on a mongolian shadowpuppet board
It feels long looking back to me at any rate
longer than that and I'd feel kind of bad for you, if you're still here after graduation you need some more things going on in your life

>>10965485
>More likely you are a shut-in who associates asian women with a disposition or personality traits that would be more accepting or approving of your lifestyle.

I think this is worth thinking about

>>10965656
The attraction to Koreans more so than other Asians is pretty easily explainable
It's a materialistic / looks-oriented culture, the plastic surgery capital of the world, and markets their best through slickly produced dramas and K-pop

Most Korean people you meet are nowhere near what you see on the internet

The Chinese elite are similar, I don't know enough wapanese folk to comment accurately
>>
File: 1452753621765.jpg (89 KB, 615x800) Image search: [Google]
1452753621765.jpg
89 KB, 615x800
yeah, enjoy your wanna be cute soulless chinks
just look at those posted .gif and pics...you can't tell me those people look interesting in any way
they all want to be white but they can't so they have to act cute to appeal to you fatbeards

mixed asians are ok tho
>>
>>10966836
Acting cute is viewed as more attractive by male Koreans/Japanese

Believe it or not, taste is subjective and those people do look interesting to me

The girl you posted, ironically enough, has a rather soulless stare and forced wink
>>
File: jj.jpg (584 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
584 KB, 1280x1920
>>10966838
kek, then you proved me right with the soulless part, since the girl in the pic is (half)asian
>>
File: 1lkydZG.jpg (67 KB, 600x690) Image search: [Google]
1lkydZG.jpg
67 KB, 600x690
>>10966789
>they're "exotic"

I think that does play a role. Normies here in Texas are fucking boring (pic related) So anyone from the other side of the world automatically becomes so much more interesting.
>>
>>10966424
You have a point, but I think there are attributes associated with a race, including high cheekbones or black hair and in that regard liking a race over any other isn't any better than liking girls with red hair. Why should anyone be disgusted by anyone else's preferences anyway? Who gives a fuck if a person prefers asians over any other race.
>>
>>10966833
>It's a materialistic / looks-oriented culture, the plastic surgery capital of the world, and markets their best through slickly produced dramas and K-pop

I'm okay with that desu. But I disagree. Yes, the normal ones don't come close to the ones on tv/runways, but still cuter to me than the average girl from any other country/race.
>>
>>10966933
Did all the white bois shave their legs?
Top kek
>>
>>10967092
Modern Korean culture weirds me the fuck out when compared to Japan where while curated people aren't too fussed about some imperfections .
>>
>>10966424
>red hair is not genetic
>your tit size is not genetic
>people choose their native language

listen to yourself.
>>
>falling for the koreans are sophisticated and highly cultured
as a Korean I find this sad and amusing.

Koreans are extremely corny and off-putting to be around. everything Japanese people say about Koreans is true. Sorry you have been brainwashed by Koreans and the Korean government. There is nothing flattering about Korea and Koreans
>>
>>10966716

AMWF couples are unicorns and produce god tier offspring

It's gotten a lot easier these last 3 years to be AM going for white girls, I've found
>>
>>10966789
you mention lurkin on /fit/ and /fa/, and I've found that a lot of Asians at my uni perfectly integrate both board cultures at times

All the asian girls I know squat big numbers but also always have respectfully /fa/ outfits daily

idk, compared to white girls, Asian girls around here just strive harder and that ambition is attractive to me
>>
>>10967256
Maybe that's the established power vs emerging power difference.

It's like ageing. You get more comfortable with how you look and you have had a hell of a lot more experience with what works and what doesn't. But if you're new to the scene you tend to be a fanatic and copy everyone else. But time will change this.
>>
>>10967286
>anyone can make their hair red
>tit size can be adjusted
>what does that even mean?

all these things are subjects to change. Race is something that cannot be acquired, unless you're Michael Jackson.
>>
I have a preference for white females (I'm white) I specifically sought out a fellow white partner, but I met my current girlfriend, she is Chinese / Filipino. We have common interests (She is incredibly westernised), similar goals etc. I didn't seek out somebody Asian, I just kinda fell into it. I have to say, though, the looks I get from Chinese, Japs and Koreans is very odd, some are nice, some are like 'wow what' when they look at us. Sometimes I feel as if it's because I am 6'3, white, dress rather preppy, I look like a typical law student.

I used to think she was incredibly moody, but compared to her SJW Asian friends, she's amazing. The thing I'm most worried about is spawning some half Asian child who clings to their Asian side and tries to feel as oppressed as possible, which seems to be a common theme with half Asian people.
>>
File: Keira Knightly.jpg (40 KB, 312x338) Image search: [Google]
Keira Knightly.jpg
40 KB, 312x338
>>10967582
>what does that even mean?
Accents. You don't pick where you're born or what your native language is.
>Race is something that cannot be acquired, unless you're Michael Jackson.
Actually, skin bleaching is a lot more common than you might think.

Besides, using your logic, that anyone can alter their hair color with dye and change their tit size with surgery, then anyone can become "asian" with surgery to narrow their eyes and black hair dye.

Or maybe a better comparison would be finding tall men attractive. There's nothing those poor little manlets can do about their height, yet it's acceptable for women to only pursue tall men.

Go ahead and keep grasping at straws trying to prove to me that people don't find certain genetic traits attractive. The fact that you can "pretend" to have different genetics, doesn't change the fact that people find certain genetic traits attractive.
>>
File: 121591750872.jpg (252 KB, 1207x1024) Image search: [Google]
121591750872.jpg
252 KB, 1207x1024
>>10967617
1/2 Asians have like 10-fold risk of mental illness due to them being socially isolated, not as in not having friends necessarily, but as in not feeling like they truly 'fit in" or belong to any one group or another.

Halfies are like the actual super-race tho. Likely confounded by the fact that they tend to be off-spring of highly-educated couples that met at an Ivy League college or professional job (i.e. doctors) or some shit like that.
>>
It's just a phase.
>>
>>10967317
You're just lying to keep all the korean qt's for yourself...

Nah, I think a lot of people dislike people from their own country, its not limited to just korea.
>>
>>10967736
It sounds rather un-scientific, but I'd say it's no lie that Whites and Asians are the most 'calculating', as in, most likely to be sociopathic or scheming, so I can fully imagine the psychopathy of the average half Asian.

The advantage is that I know our child will be good looking, especially if it's a girl.
>>
>>10967736
>>10967778

Adding to this, I actually have some mental issues myself, I just refuse to see a doctor because I don't want it on my medical record. It really does make me wonder how my offspring will turn out...
>>
The severe autism in this thread is crippling. The opinions and beliefs the majority of you have are astoundingly fucking garbage. Do any of you actually venture out into the real world, or are you all stuck in your own little lives in your parents' house, garbage posting on 4chan? Are you all between the ages of 16-18? Fuck you guys, this shit thread, this irredeemable "fashion" board, the unhealthy DELUSIONAL mentality of this board, and all the other threads that continue to pollute this board with nothing but cancer.

In all my years of perusing 4chan and some of its boards, this thread is the last straw; this isn't just 4chan anymore. This is 4chan with a Reddit and tumblr population mixed in with dumbfuck awkward antisocial kids with a helping of naive opinionated cluelesses. I hope you all come to see how fucking dumb most of you are and need to get over yourselves. Truly, our generation is filled with worthless ideality that plagues us with unreal views of reality. Save yourselves, read a book or two, get off 4chan and go out, experience real life before you damage yourselves even more.
>>
>tfw being southeast asian guy
Clearly i'm the lowest in the attractiveness ladder no matter what i do/wear
>>
File: Calle_borjesson_asians.jpg (202 KB, 703x206) Image search: [Google]
Calle_borjesson_asians.jpg
202 KB, 703x206
>>10967796
>ah-bloo-bloo-bloo-bloo-bloo! T__________T
>>
Im most attracted to Asian women, Mediterranean is a close second (im greek myself), followed by Nordic whites, latinas, anglo whitesnl, africans, and so on on

I dont feel bad about mediteraneam girls being numbwr 1, but I do intend to marry a greek or italian woman in the future if possible. Azn girls are hor but i wouldnt want to marry one or have kids with one
>>
>>10964347
ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the complete truth
The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds. If all over a billion Asians where to show facial expressions all the time just as much as non Asians, integrate and associate with non Asians much more, and be much more friendly and talkative, then a lot of them might accidentally reveal that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.
Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely crazy as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, that is them giving people looks when they hear and visually see someone thinking something they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc.
I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN ITS TRUE
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.