[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Show your foreskin stretching device, made this myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 10
File: IMG_20160514_125313.jpg (1 MB, 1872x3328) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160514_125313.jpg
1 MB, 1872x3328
Show your foreskin stretching device, made this myself
>>
>>993286
Ive thought about it, but I dont think I care enough to do it.
I assume this would be to regrow it?
>>
>>993289
The nerves would still be gone. Amd you're fireman's helmet has already adjusted It's mostly just cosmetic.
>>
Its not to regrow, its about stretching the foreskin
>>
>>993290
Nerves would still be gone yes, but you'd at least have de-keratization (Keratization is the process in which your fireman's helmet 'adjusts', similar to the heels of your feet) and be a bit better off.
But that device is obviously to stretch what one already has, not try and regain what they don't have

>Stuck doing a bunch of tape nonsense because CI-0
>Can't consistently do shit as I'm living with my family for a few months and have 0 privacy, on top of working 10 hours a day 7 days a week
Kill me
>>
My God why? I am thankful I am circumcised. Why would you want a gross ass flap of skin floating around your dick? Much less a huge gross ass flap of skin.
>>
>>993358
>Why would you want a gross ass flap of skin floating around your dick?

Because god made us that way.
>>
File: HR3tG6.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
HR3tG6.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>993286
>>
>>993358
why would you want to cut the moisture and sensitivity retaining protective covering off the top of your dick? it's like cutting off your fucking eyelid.
>>
>>993366
And then he told us to cut it off.

Studies are inconclusive among men circumcised as adults as to whether circumcision causes reduction in sexual sensations. Don't bother trying to grow it back, OP, it's a waste of time.
>>
>>993384
Trench dick. Mostly actually protestant don't touch yourself activists and medicine had very strong roots in quackery. (and we haven't even got rid of all of it yet)
>>
>>993386
He only told hews to cut it off, and the circumcision they actually practiced for most of their history is nothing like what is performed in hospitals on newborns.

Also Jews know the right day to do it, when vitamin k is at its peak sevral days after birth, not the same day when its at it's lowest and already totally used by the baby's taxed system.
>>
>>993386
Studies are even more inconclusive on whether circumcision has any tangible benefit. Even the oh-so-touted STD prevention is under scrutiny, as it at best slightly reduces transmittance of certain types of STDs, while causing other types (Primarily blood-borne ones) to have near 100% transmittance rate

Modern day circumcisions are a (profitable) cure looking for a disease

I know it definitely made sensation worse for me, as the doctor that did mine cut off way too much skin so my nerves down there got fucked by traction damage as I grew.
At this point restoration is pretty much my only hope for at least not being in pain every time I get hard, and anything else is just a bonus

>Chance of lifelong complications for circumcisions: 1 in 50
>Chance of actually medically needing a circumcision: 1 in 16,667
>Chance of me forgiving fate: Fuck Everything in Never
>>
>>993286
to get this cat back on track:
i am pretty sure, this is about stretching your foreskin to counter the negative effects of phimosis...
i have a slight phimosis and i heard there is a treatment with a hprmone that i forgot that makes your skin grow where you apply it. ask your doc. certainly better than microcuts from stretching too hard.
good luck OP, i thought of something like that too, once.
>>
File: shitpost_23kn4.jpg (36 KB, 512x508) Image search: [Google]
shitpost_23kn4.jpg
36 KB, 512x508
>>993395
>Studies are even more inconclusive on whether circumcision has any tangible benefit. ...
>Modern day circumcisions are a (profitable) cure looking for a disease
nope.
circumcision cuts way down on the probability of urinary infections. It is done for this reason on infants with this issue, even in countries where it isn't normally done.

doctors in poor countries often say "there is no reason unless you are Jewish" because of the reality that those countries don't have the proper hospital facilities and personnel to perform the procedure.

It's a lot like how poor people in some countries are told (and many believe) that wiping your ass with your hand is better,,,, because in their poor country, they can't afford toilet paper, and the sewage systems cannot handle toilet paper. Using your hand is not cleaner or better in any way; it is simply justifying what they are limited to.

Also: Jews AND Arabs do it also... but not all of them.

>I know it definitely made sensation worse for me, as the doctor that did mine cut off way too much skin so my nerves down there got fucked by traction damage as I grew.
in countries where its not common, most docs have no experience and do it rather poorly.
if you know in advance you must get it done (to yourself or an infant) travel to a country where it is common and get a surgeon who is experienced at it.

I'm cut but have no issues with it. And stretching the skin back out isn't going to grow the original nerves back anyway, there's no way to do that. If grills don't like you its prolly not your dick. Mebbe try a psychiatrist?

pic related: shitposting
>>
I think this is about countering phimosis or whatever
>>
>>993403
You know the us is the only country where it's 'normal' right?

You dont just cut off a girls boobs because they put her at risk of breast cancer
>>
>>993428
>You know the us is the only country where it's 'normal' right?
Yea--but the US is wealthy enough to have the medical system to do it--and the US medical care was not socialized, so individual people could make that choice for their own children.

UK medicine has been socialized for a long time, but the reason that so many UK people still had bad teeth was that the govt wouldn't pay for braces since braces were considered to be cosmetic (frivolous). In other words, it was cheaper to forego a preventative procedure and just let the bad teeth rot and then later pull them out.

>You dont just cut off a girls boobs because they put her at risk of breast cancer
Angelina Jolie did it herself... because she found out about her higher risk, and she could afford it.
Impoverished 3rd-world people have no way to know, and can't afford it anyway.
Who is better off?
>>
>>993428
>>993432
It's not just the US
Other poor as shit countries with stupid religious fanatics do it too.

Have a vice docu of Indonesian muslims cutting their childrens dicks in mass:
http://www.vice.com/video/indonesian-circumcision-festival
>>
>>993358
>>993386
>>993432
there is literally no medical reason to remove the foreskin.
>>993415
This anon gets it right.
>>
>>993387
Anyone that cleans their dick at least once a week is never going to have problems with this.
>>
>>993382
I would never put my hands near a machine like that, imagine getting your arm caught between the two rotors.
>>
>>993438
I'm pretty sure you're looking for some kind of excuse to explain why being uncut is "good" just to make yourself feel better about having an ugly as fuck dick.
>>
>>993448
The prepuce protects the glans from wear and tear. The glans is the most sensitive part of your body. Your glans has been banging around in your pants, rubbing your underwear all your life. You have lost sensitivity. You don't notice this, because you have no "before" to compare to. The prepuce itself is also highly sensitive. Circumcision removes this.

Losing sensitivity means losing sexual pleasure and that was the original goal of circumcision. The "OMG SANITATION" thing was invented later. But look! SOAP!

FYI "it looks ugly" is the single worst reason to chop part of a child's or adult's genitals off.
>>
Hi, I'm a guy whose dick is basically non-functional thanks to infant circumcision. Merely getting an erection is so fucking painful it feels like my shaft is going to tear open. I've had two corrective surgeries.
I am 30 years old and have lived with this my whole life, it has led to crippling anxiety and social reclusion because who the fuck would want to get with mr broken-dick?

I live in Louisiana, ask me anything and try to tell me how it's a good thing and "Oh but that sort of thing is so rare, the benefits vastly outweigh the risks!".

The benefits of being fucking lazy when I shower? You think it's fucking difficult for the average brit to clean their dick?
>>
>>993494
>"Oh but that sort of thing is so rare, the benefits vastly outweigh the risks!"
There are exactly zero benefit to infant genital mutilation.
>>
File: some coin.jpg (188 KB, 665x663) Image search: [Google]
some coin.jpg
188 KB, 665x663
>itt: pic related
>>
File: 1305487523857.gif (32 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1305487523857.gif
32 KB, 410x410
>>993438
>there is literally no medical reason to remove the foreskin.
there are a few reasons, just like there's medical reasons for girls to get breast reductions.
you could ask your doctor what some of them are, but I doubt you would ever do that

>>993494
>Hi, I'm a guy whose dick is basically non-functional thanks to infant circumcision. Merely getting an erection is so fucking painful it feels like my shaft is going to tear open. I've had two corrective surgeries.
>I am 30 years old and have lived with this my whole life, it has led to crippling anxiety and social reclusion because who the fuck would want to get with mr broken-dick?
so lemme get this straight,,,,,,,
because of being cut wrong, your skin is still so tight after 30 years that you can't get a hard-on--
but other guys can stretch themselves new foreskins in just a few months?
that sounds amazingly preposterous

the US engaged in it because we could afford it and overall it was generally beneficial
being natural doesn't make something better; Polio was natural for a long time
stop worrying about other guys' dicks
see a psychiatrist
>>
>>993415
neonate circumcision was pushed in the US to prevent masturbation in young males, same with applying carbolic acid to the clitoris for females but that's evil or something.
>>
>>993522
The us didn't do it because they had money. They did it to make men stop touching themselves, and to stop enjoying sex. It didn't entirely work.

They used ww1 infections as an excuse. If it is a problem later in your life, you could cut iff off then... Like how a woman that might get breast cancer after menopause may get a mastectomy, or if your foreskin is too large you might get it trimmed.... As an adult. Not as a fucking baby.
>>
>>993522
see
>>993533
>>
>>993536
>>993533
Also doctors tend to get cut happy and take too much off resulting in a smaller phallus as an adult, just so they can have that much more to sell for skin ulcer bandages and face creams.
>>
>>993445
I imagine there is a pedal
>>
>>993403
I am American you fuck, and I know there's no goddamn way to get the nerves back, I just want to stop being in pain at this point and maybe be capable of sex one day (Because as of now my dick does a full 180 when I get hard, due to the skin on the top side being pretty much 100% scar tissue and not stretching as it should)
>>
>>993494
Hey, I live in Louisiana too and am in a similar, though less extreme boat
Medical statue of limitations sucks, don't it

>>993522
>but other guys can stretch themselves new foreskins in just a few months?
Try 6-8 years, and it doesn't work too well on scar tissue so the people really fucked by it will have an even harder time trying to restore
>>
>>993769
I know this feel bro, mine was fucked up so bad I developed the fun ailment known as 'buried penis'
>>
>>993386
>And then he told us to cut it off.
and then letting a vampire pedophile sucking the baby's penis blood right right? I'm sure that god is a good guy, and I would love to be forever with him after I die.

Meh nvm, I'd rather burn.
>>
>>993352

>working 10 hours a day 7 days a week

70 hours of work a week is far beyond reason.

You need to find some way to cut back because this can start affecting your brain.

http://yourbrainhealth.com.au/why-working-too-hard-impairs-thinking/

Get some rest, man.
>>
>>993386

>Studies are inconclusive among men circumcised as adults as to whether circumcision causes reduction in sexual sensations.

The studies that say it doesn't are jokes full of conjecture, contradictions, and extrapolations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f9zdWy8_JM

The foreskin is full of erogenous nerve endings:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

Of course if you cut it off you lose those nerve endings, meaning you can no longer feel the sensations stimulation of those nerve endings would give you. It's not rocket science.

The stumps of the nerves can't even re-attach to the endings that were cut off, because those endings literally aren't there anymore. And they don't grow new specialized nerve endings either. Histological analysis of the circumcision scar shows that instead the nerves form amputation neuromas, which are well-known for transmitting distorted and irritating sensation.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/pdf

The idea that amputation neuromas can transmit the same types of sensation undamaged nerve endings can has no basis in science. There is no evidence for it and plenty of evidence against it.
>>
File: Sorrells 2007.jpg (96 KB, 422x451) Image search: [Google]
Sorrells 2007.jpg
96 KB, 422x451
>>993453

>The glans is the most sensitive part of your body.

Not really. The ridged band and the frenular area are much, much more sensitive than the glans when it comes to detection of fine touch.

The glans is mostly innervated with pain receptors: free nerve endings. Specialized sensory end organs like Meissner corpuscles (which don't transmit the sensation of pain, but rather tingling sensations which are generally considered pleasurable) are sparse in the glans.

It's theorized that the Meissner corpuscles in the foreskin are also well-equipped to detect stretch. Many men report that stretching of the foreskin is very pleasurable.

The glans is not meant to be stretched; it's not really a particularly stretchable kind of tissue, unlike the ridged band.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
>>
>>993290
Not if you have phimosis, I can't retract my foreskin at all.
>>
File: 3912.gif (4 KB, 280x580) Image search: [Google]
3912.gif
4 KB, 280x580
>>993403

>circumcision cuts way down on the probability of urinary infections.

Not really. Some evidence suggests that being cut might marginally reduce a baby's risk of a UTI, but nearly 200 babies would need to be cut for it to prevent even one.

UTIs can be treated with antibiotics and girls get them way, way more often than boys do. The idea that you should amputate healthy erogenous tissue from roughly 200 babies to prevent ONE of those babies won't get a UTI is moronic.

Especially when you consider that out of those 200 cut babies, all of them will be subjected to pain and the risk of an infected circumcision wound.
>>
>>993985

I think there is a lot of confusion in this thread. People are conflating stretching the preputial orifice to fix preputial stenosis ("phimosis") with circumcised guys stretching their remaining shaft skin and/or foreskin remnants to reconstruct a pseudo-foreskin.

These are two different things that are getting confounded here.
>>
>>993980
idk why even an argument - in a healthy human being, here is a full list of things improved by random amputation:

<tumbleweed>

fuggin senseless, prehistoric, barbaric and utterly unjustifiable nonsense, srsly.
>>
>>993522

>the US engaged in it because we could afford it and overall it was generally beneficial

Actually it became popular in the US as a punishment for masturbation, which was believed to cause blindness and epilepsy and to be an inherently immoral act.

>"circumcision is undoubtedly the physician’s closest friend and ally, offering as it does a certain means of alleviation and pronounced benefit …. Those cases in which the glans presents a moist, semi-oily appearance … long thickened foreskin, pliant and giving, large and often tortuous dorsal veins, go to make up a picture that is exceedingly tempting to the surgeon’s scissors. … To obtain the best results one must cut away enough skin and mucous membrane to rather put it on a stretch when erections come later. There must be no play in the skin after the wound has thoroughly healed, but it must fit tightly over the penis, for should there be any play the patient will be found readily to resume his practice, not begrudging the time and extra energy needed to produce the orgasm. It is true, however, that the longer it takes to have an orgasm, the less frequently it will be attempted, and consequently the greater the benefit gained."

Edgar Spratling, “Masturbation in the adult”, Medical Record 48, 28 September 1895, 442-3

>"A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed. "

Kellogg, J.H. (1888). "Treatment for Self-Abuse and Its Effects". Plain Facts for Old and Young. Ayer Publishing. pp. 294–296
>>
Getting back on topic, how are the results, OP?

Is it comfortable to use?

I wish you luck and hope your phimosis gets better very soon.
>>
>>993398

Usually people combine a steroid cream with gentle stretching. Alone, steroid cream might not be enough to get enough dilation.

You want to be sure not to get the steroid cream everywhere, because it does thin the skin on your penis. It's important to be careful with it.
>>
>>993992
Im gonna puke.
>>
>>993522
Go ahead, tell us about theses reasons to remove foreskin preventively.
And if you play the preventing diseases card, I'm gonna laugh because in develloped countries it is very rare to get one unless you're homelss and never shower.
Not even adressing why you wouldn't circumcise reactively.
Meanwhile circumcision makes your dick look weird, makes you need lube to jack off, makes your glans less soft and brings bad stories like other anons in this thread.
>>
>>994016

>Meanwhile circumcision makes your dick look weird, makes you need lube to jack off, makes your glans less soft and brings bad stories like other anons in this thread.

Some guys who are cut still can masturbate without lube. To a large extent it depends on how much skin they cut off.

A really loose circumcision (where they just cut off the preputial sphincter muscle, the lips of the foreskin and probably most of the ridged band, so they still removed some of the most sensual parts--it's not like even a loose circ is totally benign) leaves enough skin that the skin can be slid up and down.

A really tight one basically straitjackets the penis in its own skin and can make erections feel like your dick is being ripped apart. Masturbating without lube with this kind of circumcision can be painful because the skin doesn't move, and effectively you are yanking on the erectile tissue underneath the skin.

Some guys with tight cuts wear a sock on their dick and slide it up and down, using the sock as basically a prosthetic for a foreskin.
>>
File: 1462754042344.jpg (79 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1462754042344.jpg
79 KB, 450x450
>>993992
>without administering an anesthetic

please no
>>
>>994023
But of course!
Your child is obviously a precious, innocent little angel, and it's your responsibility as an upstanding parent and citizen of god to ensure that they stay that way and never become corrupted to Satan's ways of self-exploration.
I mean, it's not like you have ever masturbated... RIGHT?
Get your circumcision done today and receive a free neck cone to prevent your child from ever seeing their genitals (AKA Devil's playthings) whilst they urinate or defecate.
[/victorian_era]
>>
>>994023
triggerdiscipline/10
>>
>>994016
>Go ahead, tell us about theses reasons to remove foreskin preventively.
okay, here's one: it prevents penile cancer--that usually begins under the foreskin.
1. ask your doctor, they will tell you so.
2. alternately, see the wiki page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_cancer

See section "Signs and symptoms" -- bleeding from the penis or under the foreskin

See section "Risk factors"-- poor hygiene, smegma, phimosis, paraphimosis among other things. (In other words--things that don't happen when you are cut,,,)
The last one listed is there circumcision; go and read what it says about that....

Here is another:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinary_tract_infection

In the section Signs and Symptoms--Children it begins with:
"In young children, the only symptom of a urinary tract infection (UTI) may be a fever. Because of the lack of more obvious symptoms, when females under the age of two or uncircumcised males less than a year exhibit a fever, a culture of the urine is recommended by many medical associations. ..."

In the section "Causes--Others" begins with:
"A predisposition for bladder infections may run in families. Other risk factors include diabetes,[8] being uncircumcised, and having a large prostate.[2] ..."

Being uncut has long been suspected to be a factor in UTIs, and frequent UTIs are also recognized as a gateway condition to other health problems. There are LOTS of medical studies from all over the civilized world noting as much.

~~~~~~~

Wanna play? Provide links! :D
Either wiki links, or real-actual-medical-journal links.
"Recovery" websites run by neurotic crackpots with no medical knowledge don't count.
>>
I am uncut but I would like it to grow longer and cover the head 24/7 instead of only when it's flaccid

Anything for that?
>>
>>994071
>dismisses other people's sources
>exclusively cites Wikipedia as a source
Wew lad
>>
>>994071

> Although infant circumcision can lower the risk of penile cancer, based on the low risk of this cancer in the US, it would take over 900 circumcisions to prevent one case of penile cancer in this country.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/penilecancer/detailedguide/penile-cancer-prevention
>>
>>994074

I would suggest just leaving it alone and trying to be happy with it the way it is desu.

You could try "foreskin restoration" methods but there are few to no studies showing risk/efficacy/etc.
>>
>>994071

>ask your doctor

>The official viewpoint of KNMG and other related medical/scientific organisations is that non-therapeutic circumcision of male minors is a violation of children’s rights to autonomy and physical integrity. Contrary to popular belief, circumcision can cause complications – bleeding, infection, urethral stricture and panic attacks are particularly common.

>KNMG is therefore urging a strong policy of deterrence. KNMG is calling upon doctors to actively and insistently inform parents who are considering the procedure of the absence of medical benefits and the danger of complications.

http://www.knmg.nl/Publicaties/KNMGpublicatie/77942/Nontherapeutic-circumcision-of-male-minors-2010.htm
>>
>>994081
All the articles on that site against circumcision clearly specify that they are opposing "non-therapeutic" circumcision....

Someone else said "there is no reason it should ever be done", and that is incorrect, even in the Netherlands.
I don't speak Dutch tho so it's a bother for me to look it up there; I don't know what that place (that website) even does besides issue medical policy statements.

Note that I didn't say that it should *always* be done, only that it has a preventative role in a number of conditions--and hasn't been shown to cause any medical issues provided the surgery is done properly.

>>994075
>dismisses other people's sources
>exclusively cites Wikipedia as a source
>Wew lad

How's this then? (US gov website?)
http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/urologic-disease/urinary-tract-infection-in-children/Pages/ez.aspx
US Department of Health and Human Services
"What I need to know about My Child's Urinary Tract Infection",,,,
Who gets UTIs?
"Any child can get a UTI, though girls get UTIs more often than boys.
Boys younger than 6 months who are not circumcised are at greater risk for a UTI than circumcised boys the same age. "

Or this one? (also US gov website?)
http://www.cancer.gov/types/penile
",,, The most common type of penile cancer is squamous cell carcinoma (cancer that begins in flat cells in the top layer of the skin). It usually forms on or under the foreskin.
Infection with certain types of human papillomavirus (HPV) causes about one-third of penile cancer cases. Circumcision (removal of the foreskin) may help prevent infection with HPV and decrease the risk of penile cancer. ..."

Ask a doctor in any first-world country: penis cancer almost always starts in the fold of the foreskin.
>>
>>993979
I'm not exactly missing out on sleep by working so many hours, just missing out on free time. I've got too much shit to do to not work until the point of collapse every day
>Also I'm a part-time student trying to finish up my degree
>>
>>994243

>All the articles on that site against circumcision clearly specify that they are opposing "non-therapeutic" circumcision....

By this, they mean circumcision that isn't done as a TREATMENT for an EXISTING medical condition.

>Note that I didn't say that it should *always* be done, only that it has a preventative role in a number of conditions

So would cutting out your eyes, or extracting all your teeth, or removing the clitoral hood and vulva.

The Royal Dutch Medical Association says circumcision without a disease that requires it does not have significant medical benefit. Read the pdf on that site.

"Prophylactic" circumcision is not "therapeutic" circumcision.

>and hasn't been shown to cause any medical issues provided the surgery is done properly.

It causes absence of the primary erogenous tissue (the foreskin).

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/pdf
>>
>>994243

>The most common type of penile cancer is squamous cell carcinoma (cancer that begins in flat cells in the top layer of the skin). It usually forms on or under the foreskin.

The most common type of vulva cancer starts in the labia.

>Cancer of the vulva (also known as vulvar cancer) most often affects the inner edges of the labia majora or the labia minora.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/vulvarcancer/detailedguide/vulvar-cancer-what-is-vulvar-cancer

Should we start cutting the labia off little girls as a prophylactic measure?

Again. The ACS says very clearly, you would have to circumcise over NINE HUNDRED boys to prevent ONE of them from getting penis cancer.

You're suggesting amputating the main sensory tissue of the penis off of nearly a thousand kids so that ONE of them (statistically) won't get cancer.

That's absolutely fucking insane.

"Yeah, we cut part of your penis son, so that your chance of getting cancer in it has been reduced by a little less than one nine-hundredth."
>>
>>994077
oy vey that's over 700 thousand shekels in fibroblasts
>>
>>993793
You will change your mind when you start the burning part.
>>
I love how people who claim cut dicks have no sensitivity completely ignore the portion of the population that have been circumcised later in life due to things like phimosis or whatever.

A friend of mine got cut when he was 20, he had had sex before, he had had sex after.

He said "Yeah, there's some sensitivity lost mostly the tip, but honestly it's not really a big deal, the orgasm feels the same anyway."

You all just want a reason to feel better/worse than someone else.
>>
>>994499
Yeah, anecdotal evidence is the best foundation for a logical argument. And even if it didn't make a difference in sexual pleasure, it's still pretty messed up to cut off healthy flesh from an infant- just look at how many people are opposed to piercing babies' ears- and that's something that far more people choose to have done later in life than circumcision.
>>
>>994511
I never said I was for or against circumcision, nice projection there.

I think it's pointless and therefore should not be done as I'm against needless surgery.

I however am against raging autists who feel the need to either indulge in constant self pity and loathing, bemoaning every life problem on how they were cut, or other autists who are sad pathetic people trying to make themselves feel better about themselves by posting BS studies about how cut men's partners leave them more than uncut men, or that 70% of the sensitivity is lost or some bullshit.

It may be anecdotal but I'll take his experience with actually being cut over some study with an agenda to prove. Be it for or against circumcision, at least I know he has no reason to lie to me.
>>
>>994516

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtN7JmMUfZE
>>
>>994547
Yeah again, I'm not gonna take the word of some crazy guy on the internet. I don't know anything about this guy. You may as well have posted a video of Chris Chan as solid evidence of anything.

Generally anyone who's crazy enough to post videos like this are usually messed up in the first place. If it was as drastic as he claims there would be public outroar from every man who ever got circumcised later in life. Instead most men are like my friend and don't notice much of a difference. Then we get the odd fringe guy making crap like this. Just like how we get the odd fringe person claiming their microwave shrunk their dick or made them sterile.
>>
>>994558
Female circumcision legal when?

I really like the look. Much more dainty.
>>
>>994558
Men are obsessed about their dicks. Seriously, Stop and think for 10 seconds. There are thousands and thousands of men who have been circumcised later in life, if every single one of them experienced this drastic loss in sensation they would all be trying to sue and screaming from the rooftops.

Instead we get a few guys making low quality videos on youtube or posting on sketchy foreskin restoration websites.

It's like penis enhancement, if it were real everyone would talk about it everywhere, if the loss of sensation was that drastic everyone would talk about it everywhere. Just because some crazy guys jelq their dicks and 100% believe it does anything doesn't make it true. And just because fucked up guys online have some agenda to try and convince the word that foreskin makes the difference between godly sex and fucking sand doesn't make it true.
>>
>>994560
Again, never said I support the fucking thing, I'm just telling you to stop being a retard and to think for 10 seconds.

There's room to think its unnecessary without thinking it breaks dicks all across the world. This just makes me assume even more that your bias is so strong and you have some sort of agenda to push.

And don't even try to compare female circumcision to male
>>
>>994547
"I don't know if it's a screwup during stitching but what's left of my frenulum is... exposed now. I can't think of a good way to put it, but it's just kind of stickign out in a way that you wouldn't expect it to be. Now, I'm not exactly an expert on what the underside of a penis should look like, but what I've got seems rather out of place. "

It seems more likely that his surgery was botched. Again, unless 100% needed, I'm not in favour of circumcision. But trying to claim that a botched surgery is what every single other person who has had it performed is misleading. Just because a boob job goes wrong and you get a pair of fucked up tits doesn't mean every other boob job will go wrong.

So yeah, a fucked up cut dick probably does feel a lot worse. But a properly performed snip seems to leave most men fine.

No we should not do it to kids for no reason. But christ allmighty why can't people look at an argument without taking an extreme stance on it and trying to prove that the other side are fucked up/idiotic/broken/worse people.
>>
>>994558

>Yeah again, I'm not gonna take the word of some crazy guy on the internet. I don't know anything about this guy.

Yet you apparently know enough about him to label him "crazy" because his report of the experience of being cut as an adult isn't the same as that of your friend.

Look, man. You are the one here who looks irrational. You just label anyone who disagrees with you and your friend as "crazy" or "autistic" and basically say "I don't need no stinkin' studies or anyone else's anecdotal reports--my friend's anecdotal report is the only one that matters".
>>
>>994071
> gateway condition to other health problems
I've tried UTI, now its time to try AIDS!
>>
>>994571
I said he's crazy because he posted a video to youtube instead of talking to a doctor or attempting legal action, contacting an actual media outlet. He's just pandering to a tiny group he knows will support him.

Like I said "It's like penis enhancement, if it were real everyone would talk about it everywhere, if the loss of sensation was that drastic everyone would talk about it everywhere"
>>
>>994561

>There are thousands and thousands of men who have been circumcised later in life, if every single one of them experienced this drastic loss in sensation they would all be trying to sue and screaming from the rooftops.

Not many men get circumcised later in life outside of societies where it's done for religious reasons.

And no, most men generally don't talk about their personal medical issues in public or with strangers. Many don't even talk about these deeply personal matters with friends.

The idea that circumcision isn't all that harmful is something you're taking on the word of your friend. You're holding onto it like a religious value.

There is nothing anyone could say or show you that could change your mind. I can tell from your posts that it's pretty much an unfalsifiable position.

So, there's really not much point in debating further with you until that changes and you're willing to discuss the matter without slurring everyone whose experience is contrary to what you think it should be.

>>994565

An exposed frenulum does not indicate a "botched" circumcision. That's how they are after circumcision (unless the frenulum was also amputated during the circ, which is common).
>>
File: .jpg (602 KB, 1424x1082) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
602 KB, 1424x1082
This
>>
>>994574
Yeah, because social issues are never thinks that society as a whole just agrees to not talk about because it's taboo or too uncomfortable to talk about it.
>>
>>994574

>I said he's crazy because he posted a video to youtube instead of talking to a doctor or attempting legal action, contacting an actual media outlet.

That doesn't mean he's "crazy".

>Like I said "It's like penis enhancement, if it were real everyone would talk about it everywhere, if the loss of sensation was that drastic everyone would talk about it everywhere"

Negative effects of circumcision have been documented in studies in peer-reviewed medical journals, and have been discussed by mainstream medical organizations such as the Royal Dutch Medical Association.

There have also been news reports in the mainstream media about men who have experienced bad effects from being cut.

I'm not sure what more you want.
>>
>>994576
kekarooni
>>
>>994575
>Not many men get circumcised later in life outside of societies where it's done for religious reasons.

Its a pretty common treatment for Phimosis
>>
>>994576
How does make?
>>
>>994580
Negative effects are not the same as catastrophic differences in sensitivity. I'm arguing against the idea that circumcision somehow removes 50% of the pleasure a man can experience.

I never argued that it didn't have a small reduction of pleasure. To some men that might be a huge deal, and yes of course there can be complications, as in any surgery.
>>
>>994574

I'd also like to add that female circumcision was legal in the US, and practiced for spurious "medical benefits" well into the 20th century.

How many women have come forward to talk about it? Not that many. A few have, many of them on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpB13KG0gZ4

Would you call her crazy, too?

Wouldn't surprise me if you did.
>>
>>994583

Phimosis isn't a particularly common condition in adults. Well over 95% of intact men have retractible foreskins after age 18.

>>994585

>I'm arguing against the idea that circumcision somehow removes 50% of the pleasure a man can experience.

And you're assuming the initial point that if it did, every man would come forward and talk about it.

When in fact, most men who are cut were cut as children or infants so they don't know better, many people are uncomfortable discussing their sexual health in public, and many people may fear being shamed or called "crazy" for saying circumcision severely reduced the amount of pleasure and sensation they felt.

Objective histological studies have proven that the foreskin is highly innervated. Removing nerve endings inherently causes a loss in sensation.

In cultures that routinely practice FGM, VERY few women ever come forward and say "FGM severely affected my sex life".

Most of them say "I'm cut and I'm fine". Either they don't know any better, or they're uncomfortable discussing the subject, or they don't want to go against the prevailing cultural norms because they don't want to be judged or called crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHcC0TLCvfM
>>
>>994587
female circumcision is far far more damaging than male and should not even be compared. Removing the clit is basically like cutting off a man's penis. There is no debate even in the scientific field that it is devastating and ruins women sexually.
>>
>>994591
So what? Is it alright to cut of the finger of one group of people because you no longer cut off the entire hand of another group?
>>
>>994593
No, again, NOT FOR CIRCUMCISION, I AM AGAINST IT, but like you said when its just a finger don't act like its the whole hand.

If I lost my pinky I wouldn't be talking about how my hand is useless now and that it's only 50% as good as it was before.
>>
>>994591

>>994591

>female circumcision is far far more damaging than male and should not even be compared.

Then why do all the women in that video say it's a great thing and not harmful?

Also, saying you "shouldn't compare" one thing to another is ridiculous. You can compare anything to anything else. That's how debates and logical discourse work. You can make comparisons between different things without necessarily equating them.

>Removing the clit is basically like cutting off a man's penis.

Not really, no. A woman without a clit can still have sex, and most women who've had their clits cut off say they have satisfying sex lives. In fact, they were more likely to report sexual satisfaction than intact women, which could show how strong cultural mores and the desire to not admit to oneself that one was harmed can be.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17970975

>The group of 137 women, affected by different types of FGM/C, reported orgasm in almost 86%, always 69.23%; 58 mutilated young women reported orgasm in 91.43%, always 8.57%; after defibulation 14 out of 15 infibulated women reported orgasm; the group of 57 infibulated women investigated with the FSFI questionnaire showed significant differences between group of study and an equivalent group of control in desire, arousal, orgasm, and satisfaction with mean scores higher in the group of mutilated women.

Most of the women studied who were cut reported MORE satisfaction than the uncut women.

Most women in cutting societies say they're fine. It's still wrong.

>There is no debate even in the scientific field that it is devastating and ruins women sexually.

See the above study.

Also, there are many forms of FGM, not just clitoridectomy.

The German Pediatric Assocaition says that male circumcision is comparable (in the sense of roughly equivalent) to fgm typ 1A and 1B.

http://www.kinderaerzte-im-netz.de/news-archiv/meldung/article/europaeische-paediater-kritisieren-aap-stellungnahme-zur-beschneidung/
>>
>>994596
Maybe because they come from countries and cultures that treat women like shit and they are forced to say those things. Comparing how women are treated there and the intense pressure to conform to those cultural standards is a matter of safety for many of those women. Not the embarrassment that men feel here.
>>
>>994597

>Maybe because they come from countries and cultures that treat women like shit and they are forced to say those things.

What about Himba women then?

Do you know anything about Himba society?
>>
>>994599
No, care to educate me?
>>
>>993384
work as a CNA
Bruh your dick gets crazy nasty with a foreskin. I could NOT begin to tell you how fucking nasty and infected it can get.
>>
>>994601

Himba society practices male circumcision and female circumcision (clitoridectomy).

The boys are mutilated by adult men, and the girls are mutilated by adult women.

Aside from practicing genital mutilation, they're one of the most sexually liberal societies on earth.

A Himba woman is allowed, nay, expected to have many extramarital affairs. It's her husband's responsibility to take care of her children as if they were his own, even if they're actually not.

Married Himba men keep their heads covered at all times (unless someone in the tribe has died recently).

There are very few Himba women who complain about having had their clits cut off. They still have sex and still enjoy it. I'm not saying it's not wrong. I'm saying that very few of them complain.
>>
>>994604

A woman's pussy lips will get nasty too if they're never cleaned.

Should we start cutting the pussy off girls? No.
>>
>>994604

Also here's a nurse saying circumcising babies to make the lives of CNAs easier is bullshit. She considers circumcision to be a form of rape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUaVeEjxj0I
>>
>>993358

The foreskin is not a flap.
>>
>>994612
>>994613
Look man. I have cleaned probably 100+ of each and uncut dicks is by far the worst. Im not trying to change your mind, you can make as many bad defenses as you want. You dont like that someone else might have a better or less potentially nasty dick. Thats cool. You do you. But There is no fucking way that youre going to convince me that the uncut dick does not get infected, stinky, dirty, puss-filled, nasty and disgusting 10 times more than a vagina and 100 times more than a cut dick. I have seen way too fucking many for a life time and way to many to find your assumptions about any of it valid. But you do you.
>>
>>994621

>>994621

>You dont like that someone else might have a better or less potentially nasty dick.

I'm circumcised.

>But There is no fucking way that youre going to convince me that the uncut dick does not get infected, stinky, dirty, puss-filled, nasty and disgusting 10 times more than a vagina and 100 times more than a cut dick. I have seen way too fucking many for a life time and way to many to find your assumptions about any of it valid. But you do you.

I don't really care about your anecdotes man. I'd like to see some solid evidence but you have nothing more than anecdotes.

Nurses in countries where they don't mutilate men don't complain about having to take care of intact guys because they know what they're doing.
>>
>>994625
>see some solid evidence
Oh yeah, why didnt I take pictures of the hundred nasty foreskins ive had to clean? Shit, that was dumb. I'm circumsized but still have plenty of foreskin. Im not arguing for my sake, nig. And nurses in countries where they dont "mutilate" men are probably accustomed to seeing more foreskin than not, obviously. Nasty is their norm. Like it or not, the foreskin gets straight fucking gross as shit as you age. Theres nothing around it. Sorry.
>>
>>994636

>I'm circumsized but still have plenty of foreskin.

So you're only partially circumcised?

> And nurses in countries where they dont "mutilate" men are probably accustomed to seeing more foreskin than not, obviously. Nasty is their norm. Like it or not, the foreskin gets straight fucking gross as shit as you age. Theres nothing around it. Sorry.

Everything gets "nastier" as you age.

I hope I die before I end up in a nursing home though.
>>
>>994637
I have seen so many old people out of their minds or just fucking sad because theyre old... Man I think its best we pass away before something like that happens. Not to say I dont tink theyir life has value, I absolutely do. But I wouldnt want to be like that. I want to kick the bucket before I lose my mind.
>>
>>994499
keratinization is a gradual process, also going from no protection to constant stimulation of the glans is of course going to seem more pleasureable to start.
>>
>>994591
more nerves in the foreskin, ridged band and frenulum than the clitoris, the clitoris also extends several inches into the body and can still be stimulated from vaginal penetration.
>>
>>994805

I don't think the nerve endings in the preputial tissues have ever been counted. Correct me if I'm wrong on that though, I'm not sure.

But, if we assume it's not innervated more densely than regular skin (which is a VERY conservative assumption to make, mind you), we can estimate it like this

Regular skin has about 1,000 nerve endings per square inch area.

The foreskin is about 12 to 15 square inches of tissue in area.

So, if we pretend the foreskin isn't more densely innervated than regular skin, we can estimate it has 12,000-15,000 nerve endings in it.

But it probably is more densely innervated than regular skin, which is why 12,000-15,000 is a very conservative estimate. And a lot of the nerve endings in it aren't pain receptors but rather more complex nerve endings meant to sense finer stimuli.
>>
>>993403
>doctors in poor countries often say "there is no reason unless you are Jewish" because of the reality that those countries don't have the proper hospital facilities and personnel to perform the procedure.
i literally laugh at that
good b8, m8
>>
>>994591
Male is worse because its socially acceptable in civilised countries. Anyone who isn't a brainless spear chucking savage understands FGM is harmful while Jews have managed to brainwash normal people into thinking its perfectly normal so they can suck little baby's dicks.
>>
>>995351

FGM was actually advocated by some doctors in the US up until relatively recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvX5J7lAv4g
>>
>>995369
fuck sake america
>>
>>995370
Eh, when you have freedom of speech you have to deal with idiots taking about stupid stuff but it's worth it in the end. You just have to make sure that doing things harmful to others is illegal.
>>
>>994583
It's not even necessary most of the time to fix phimosis, it's just the accepted treatment in places were being cut is the norm
In Norway, where non-medical circumcisions are outlawed, only 1 out of every 16,667 men need to be circumcised for any reason, including phimosis

Meanwhile in the US more than 120 baby boys die each year on the operating table during a circumcision (Could easily be more because doctors are known to call it SIDS, so that 120 number are just the reported ones), along with god knows how many people with permanent complications that follow them for the rest of their lives

It's a cure desperately looking for a disease that's worse than it is
>>
>>995453

>In Norway, where non-medical circumcisions are outlawed, only 1 out of every 16,667 men need to be circumcised for any reason, including phimosis

Couple corrections here. Norway actually has not banned non-medical circumcision. It's still legal for Jews and Muslims to do it to their kids there, and in fact, there is a mandate for doctors to do it for their parents upon request. Many doctors have refused to follow the mandate on ethical grounds.

>Since January 1st, all of Norway’s state-run hospitals have become legally obliged to offer circumcision of newborn baby boys. A majority of doctors all over the country, however, have been refusing to perform the operation that’s often part of religious rituals, claiming it’s an unnecessary surgical procedure on otherwise healthy infants.

Also, the 1 in 16,667 figure comes from Finland, not Norway (Wallerstein, E. Circumcision: An American Health Fallacy. New York: Springer Pub. Co., 1980)
>>
>>995462

Forgot link. Here you go.

http://www.newsinenglish.no/2015/01/22/doctors-defy-new-circumcision-law/
>>
I have a friend in the UK who had phimosis. Went to an NHS hospital and they gave him a bunch of stretching exercises to do. He said no thanks just cut it off but the doctor said give the stretching a try, there is no reason for unnecessary surgery. So he went to a private doctor who did it no questions asked, no delay, circumcise me please yes sir come back in two days and we will do that for you.

I think that's one of the problems with America and its health care, it's a business. It's not about patient care or what's best, it's a case of pay me money and forget the oath I will do whatever you ask.
Ambulance drivers work on commission? The system is corrupt.
>>
>>994020
>preputial sphincter muscle
>muscle

>using the sock as basically a prosthetic for a foreskin
they use the sock to collect sperm and avoid to get lube on their hands

go fucking kill yourself, retarded cunt
>>
>>994591
>female circumcision is far far more damaging than male and should not even be compared.
Unlike with males, there is no one standard method of female circumcision. Some places "cut the whole thing out" but many places where it is "regularly done", it is only a tiny ritual nick that doesn't destroy anything. You have to ask the details of wherever you're talking about.

>>994604
>dem nasty foreskins
This is the comedy of people trying to defend being uncut as superior:
there's lots of conditions caused by nasty stuff growing in your foreskin. "But! But! I keep myself clean! That won't happen to me!"

Yea, and have you ever had athlete's foot? Did you keep your feet clean? Did they look clean? Then why did you get athlete's foot? Fungus growing on your foot? You must be retarded? Everyone who ever got athlete's foot must be nasty and retarded then, right?
Bacteria don't give a shit about your principles, it grows wherever it can. And the foreskin is a pretty good place to grow a lot of bacteria.

If you have a choice (for yourself or an infant son) there's nothing wrong with trying to keep it natural--but there is a bunch of health conditions where any competent doctor is going to say that you (or the infant) would be better off getting cut. Doing so sidesteps a whole bunch of potential health issues, and doesn't "ruin" anything.
>>
>>997182
There isn't a standard male circumcision either. Jewish circumcision is much less than what has been practiced in US hospitals since ww1.

The labia is also a good place to grow bacteria, should we cut that off? We could fill kids ears with epoxy so they can't stick q-tips in there, we know all those parents do that.

Of course there are possible conditions where it might be a sensible treatment, but it is not justified as a normal preventative treatment.
>>
>>997182
Apparently my parents were expecting me to get cut right after I was born, but the doctor told them to hold off since it might cause complications.
>>
>>997182

>Unlike with males, there is no one standard method of female circumcision.

There is no "one standard method" of male circumcision either.
>>
>>997182
> the comedy
The only comedy is your post.
Nobody gets athletes knob. Even people who don't wash properly don't get it. I know people who shower once a week and don't get any infection or disease, just cheese that washes off super simple. And it fucking stinks. I wonder why people get athletes foot, putting their feet in socks and shoes for 16 hours a day in a fucking sweat box. Put socks and shoes on your knob and see what happens, cut or uncut.
The infection/disease angle is complete bullshit.
I guess you shave your arm pits to stop getting infections in there too. Fill your navel with iodine cotton.
Fuck off.

Women get thrush, there are hundreds of fucking creams and shit for yeast infections. Never heard of a knob cream advertised on tv.
>>
>>993352
No it wouldn't the mucosa that kept it moisturized were also removed.
>>
I still have nerves there even though Im circumsized. yeah the head is dry, but its still sensivite and i have no issue masturbating or having sex
>>
I never knew there were so many experts on dicks here at /diy/

Very interesting thread
>>
>>993403
Urinary tract infections are uncommon, preventable, and treatable.
Not to mention they're much more common in females than males, and nobody advocates cutting up female infants' genitalia.
>>
>>993432
Breast cancer is common (1 in 8 females) and it's still left to the owner of the breasts whether she wants to keep them.
>>
>>994023
Infant circumcisions are still often done without adequate pain relief. Some doctors just claim it's ok because babies don't consciously remember much, and religious circumcisions are done without it for similar reasons and muh tradition.
All neonatal surgery before the late 1980s was done without anesthesia. Let that sink in.
>>
>>998394
Well duh, we wouldn't want to hurt the child with dangerous anesthesia, would we?
>>
>>994071
Penile cancer is often linked to HPV, which can be easily prevented by wearing a condom and not sleeping around. Not to mention that penile cancer is so rare that you'd have a greater statistical benefit if you removed male breast tissue to prevent breast cancer.
>>
>>997182
>and doesn't "ruin" anything.
Comedy right there
>>
>>993403
>circumcision cuts way down on the probability of urinary infections
Why do people only apply this logic to foreskin? We could lop newborn girls breasts off to prevent cancer as well.
>>
>>993992
John Harvey Kellogg was a crazy puritan fanatic. He also advocated newborn female circumcision involving hydrochloric acid being applied to the clitoris. The trauma was suppose to make them physically numb and afraid to touch themselves. This psychopath thought infants were masturbating, and that it was worth mutilating them to stop it.
>>
>>998397
We have vaccines for HPV now as well.
>>
>>998499
DECAPITATION be proven 100% EFFECTIVE in PREVENTION of BRAIN CANCER growf.
>fucking ludicrous enablers of atrocity.
>>
>>998501
But autism and sexism...
>>
>>993358
Hey jewanon, did you know you have two flaps of skin on your face? Quick, get your lips cut off. Somebody's imaginary friend says you should and a few bent doctors theorize that it might be more hygienic. Go on, do it.
>>
>>993428
Well, I'd guess it's common in Israel too.
>>
>>993445
It would be incredibly painful
>>
>>998576
You're a big guy
>>
File: inflame the situation.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
inflame the situation.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>993395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0WDgeQJEek
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.