[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantasy Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 60
File: 1455877437608.jpg (231 KB, 792x1228) Image search: [Google]
1455877437608.jpg
231 KB, 792x1228
Alright deviants, time to share some fantasies.

Mine is to be taken in by some dominant female or trap; then kept, loved while being locked in chastity as they slowly change me. I want them to force me to workout, to become stronger, to push my body to its natural limit, for no other reason than it makes them happy. The chastity is the ‘stick’ while the love would be the ‘carrot’, to keep me on track. I would only be allowed an orgasm for breaking personal bests and the like.

All the while, while I’m training, I’d be the house-husband. Stay at home, kept nude if possible or minimally clothed if not, keep the house clean, pamper them because I can, then submitting to them because I want to. I want to give them control over a man who is strong enough to break chains, but accepts theirs lovingly.

Pic semi-related: Would totally sub to trap-Nagisa
>>
File: 1459282360471.png (409 KB, 1000x1017) Image search: [Google]
1459282360471.png
409 KB, 1000x1017
For a decent looking/not mean woman to love me, even with all of my flaws, and not even dream of leaving me for someone much better.
>>
For a decent human being to talk

Mine is to find a kind hearted girl that loves videogames and staying most of the free time at home and that would be willing to spend the rest of her lifetime with me.

Bonus points for having thick legs and big boobs and loves to do exercise with me.
>>
File: 1415371511667.jpg (839 KB, 1130x1592) Image search: [Google]
1415371511667.jpg
839 KB, 1130x1592
>>6895043
>>6895069
>fapping to weird shit because you can't get real life vanilla
I know how you feel
I wouldn't mind finding a fit girl to take interest in my fat ass though.
>>
>>6894762
Basically this except with the other guy as OP

I'm a twink though.
>>
To be happy i guess anon. Specifically, just being able to live life and change it, going to completely different realities, living completely different lives, getting with different people etc. Because i want too much.

live life as a woman just to know whats its like
have a wife, children, missionary, vanilla life.
Go into a world full of generic fantasy and monster's/monstergirls
Find out what it'd be like to be an ancient immortal with their own town they set up hundreds of years ago

Many fantasies anon, unending fantasies anon. I'd love to be immortal and reality jump.
>>
To have a giant boyfriend who plays around with me all the time, and shoves me up his ass or uses me as a dildo. Cums all over me and lets me sleep on his giant balls. Cleans me off in his mouth. etc. standard giant bf things
>>
>>6895139

Am I misunderstanding, or are you saying you'd want to be the dom in my fantasy?
>>
I like the thought of a monster girl (futa or not) claiming me with her demonic aura.

Another one I have is being public use for futas or women, but not being abused or just being fucked by strangers, frequenters that slowly turn into a twisted kind of harem anime.
>>
>>6895043
This in reality.

But If I had to go with my /d/ fantasy. It's be this:

I'd be some type of immortal, flightless fairy. Of course, this means I'll be tiny, 5cm tall to be exact.
I'd meet a human woman with a big ass, a big heart and frequent/violent flatulence. She'd protect me from all the dangers that being tiny presents love me dearly. Oh also, she'd have like tan, maybe caramel skin.
Farting on me would make her feel powerful, which in turn, arouses her slightly. Not a fart fetish exactly, she just gets off on feeling powerful. Of course, she'd never actually hurt me, so she usually resorts to farts to get her fix of domination.
When she's not feeling horny, we'd just talk for hours about our favorite things. Sometime we'd watch movies, sometimes I'd watch her play games.
In the end we'd fall in love and get married. Once we were married, I'd perform a ritual to share my immortality with her. And we'd stay together forever.
>>
File: ---.jpg (129 KB, 799x580) Image search: [Google]
---.jpg
129 KB, 799x580
Oh boy I love these threads.

Pretty much this picture. Abducted by aliens and turned into some qt submissive sex slave
>>
File: 1464996276166.png (66 KB, 1176x496) Image search: [Google]
1464996276166.png
66 KB, 1176x496
This
>>
Gonna be long, but I hope this doesn't get a therapist called on me.

It all begins with a man, just bouncing back with his life, traveling somewhere new. Reaching this place, which is unstable and full of soldiers, and violence. Mistaken for a terrorist, in fact a leader, he is taken by the military in question and tortured. By 2 qt tall, strong, women of course. By the time it's all up, when they realize he is in fact innocent, they are at a lose for what to do. He is a broken person, totally insane by all definitions. Commanded to just let him somewhere in the wilderness to die, they do so. Guilt dawning on them as they leave him, an innocent man, to die, they come back, a couple hours later, for him. But, he's been captured by the terrorists that he been thought to be. Realizing he isn't mentally ill, the qt leader of the terrorists takes care of him, oddly fond of this foreign man. The girls find him, and he is still in critical condition, which makes him a good bargaining chip on the table between the two military girls, and the qt terrorist leader.

I've thought of two endings to this, ones happy, but unrealistic, the others, well, realistic.
The first is that he kills himself fro his illness, and later all three girls die in combat, his story never told.
Ideally, what really happens is he, after staying in the hospital, is protected by his now three lovers, who have made peace with one another. In the end, he's basically a cripple for life, but still, you know, at least he's not dead.

My thoughts typed down in like two minutes lol
>>
File: pigfantasy.jpg (156 KB, 900x620) Image search: [Google]
pigfantasy.jpg
156 KB, 900x620
Pic not very related, but I thought I should add something.

I've been fantasizing lately about being transformed into a pig...but not magically, surgically. I don't want to get into the details of how that would be done because it's kind of gory and outside the scope of /d/. One aspect is that I'm made very fat. Another is that I can no longer talk.

Anyway, after I've been transformed, I'm fucked by my owners and bear a bunch of "piglets." The girls are made into pigs to continue the line, the boys are raised as humans and caretakers of us pigs.

Eventually a man discovers me and takes pity on me. He buys me from my owners and discovers that I actually enjoy anal. I spend the rest of my life being buttfucked by my kind owner, never having to bear any more piglets. I live a quiet life, a fat happy pig.
>>
>>6896591
It's alright anon, I have fantasies of tiny (thumb-sized) guys being tortured by women. Then, later being cared for and rehabilitated by another woman.

I'm hoping to writefag a story like that soon.
>>
File: sit.jpg (63 KB, 600x725) Image search: [Google]
sit.jpg
63 KB, 600x725
I'd really like to be the little in a DDlg/general D/s relationship. I want to be his little princess during non-lewd, day-to-day life, but then be forced to service him and his carnal desires when his mood strikes. I'd be his obedient housewife, taking care of our modest little home to the best of my ability, and always awaiting his return from work. Some days he'd come home to find me napping on the couch with my favorite stuffy and blanket, and maybe make me a glass of strawberry milk and cuddle until bedtime. Others, maybe I'd be in just an apron, and he'd grab me and hold me down and let out all his frustrations into me viciously.

Regardless, he'd always have plenty of rules and regulations for me. Gentle ones that a little would expect, like bedtimes, chores, and a mandatory diary, but also things like needing permission to climax, edging, plug and toy usage, and on-command service. He'd gift plenty of stuffed animals, and cute things in general, but also enforce collars and leashes, lewd outfitting, and various bondage gear at times, too.

[spoiler]I'm actually in a relationship with a really lovely guy, and he knows about a lot of this stuff already. I certainly hope that our relationship can go on to be like this... Also, he goes on /d/ sometimes to fluster me with lewd images and stuff, and I'm going to be really embarrassed if he sees this.[/spoiler]
>>
File: evil queen.jpg (35 KB, 564x487) Image search: [Google]
evil queen.jpg
35 KB, 564x487
I have a ton of fantasies but one that appears in them again and again are villainesses. Amazons/warrior women, female orcs and trolls, demon girls, evil queens. Bad girls in general, basically. Usually I'll jump back and forth between wanting to dominate them and wanting to *be* dominated by them.

Occasionally, I'll also bring in reverse rape, mind control and reverse NTR into mix. Like being a noble hero that is tempted to betray his comrades just at the moment when the evil sorceress is about to be defeated and goes on to serve as her right hand/sex slave

I'm not sure where this fetish came from. Sylvanas from Warcraft, maybe?
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 353x500
I always had a fantasy of being trapped in a closet with a naked girl I don't know, or tied together in a soft silk coccon for days. The bonding and forced intimacy would be intense.
>>
My fantasy is to have a girlfriend
>>
File: bd81pt.gif (846 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bd81pt.gif
846 KB, 500x281
My fantasy is to have a crazy girlfriend to kidnap me into a house in the woods where we live in an unstable harmony
>>
>>6897022
>>6896966

I can dig it. I like the idea of being trapped in close proximity with a woman. But I'm a size fag, so I'd prefer she be bigger than me.

PS: nice dubs
>>
>>6894762
to be a pet lamia.
To be treated exactly like a pet, both the good and the bad + obvious lewd servitude. While full size I would be kept in my own little faux-natural glass enclosure, taken out when my owner wants to, fed on a strict schedule and toyed, played, and humiliated only on their time.

Whether or not I was less intelligent than my master and other humans I would be treated like it. Anything I wouldn't be allowed to do would be cause its a rule but it is just odd for a pet to do; understand languages, eat human food, do basically anything a human does and an animal doesn't.

Eventually, I would also be used as a breeding lamia during heat, bred with other nagas with preferable genes multiple times a year, lay eggs and then give them up to be sold off to other pet collectors
>>
>>6894762
i got a present for you OP
https://www.literotica.com/s/i-have-an-idea-ch-01
>>
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 1200x900
I have a fantasy where I want to become a female slave. Like a person with no rights who only place in life is to be have sex.
>>
>>6897275
Fucking this!
>>
My fantasy is to kidnap a young, cute boy and raise him to be a proper lady.
[spoiler] also the proper way to give a blow job to daddy
>>
File: image.gif (503 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
503 KB, 500x369
My fantasy is for my girlfriend to make me into a trap both consensually and slightly forcefully, teaching me how to act like a girl, how to do makeup, how to cook and clean, giving me a girl name and maybe loaning me out to men, but staying loyal to me, eventually becoming her housewife.
>>
File: 1452735986081.jpg (236 KB, 1222x1222) Image search: [Google]
1452735986081.jpg
236 KB, 1222x1222
>>6894762
Being owned by a cute gentle domme is always one of my go-to fantasies. Minus the chastity part. I've come around a little bit on orgasm denial in the abstract, but I'll never like chastity cages.

A fantasy I've been developing just recently is being some sort of doctor or slave trainer in a world where women are slaves, and I have to train them to enjoy anal sex with their eventual owners. I give them a drug that puts them in a hypnotic trance, and then I start fucking them in the ass, explaining how they're going to slowly grow to enjoy this, and the soreness they feel after getting fucked will only make them want it more. They resist at first, but after enough sessions they get so addicted to anal that they start begging me to fuck them even without any hypnosis.

My TG fantasies are back. It feels so wonderful to fantasize about being turned into a girl and realizing that my sexual attraction to women is gone, and then I slowly start getting more and more curious about men's bodies, until it just feels totally normal for me to want to fuck them.

I wonder if my elaborate fantasies are just escapism because I'm lonely irl.
>>
>>6896966
Whoa, can't believe I never thought of this. You know sometimes I sort of feel more aroused just by the mere thought of pressing my body against a girl's, rather than thinking about any actual sexual activity. Cuddling really is the best.

Thanks for the nice idea Anon.
>>
One that I've been thinking about a lot lately is to rent a room in a new apartment and move in to find that my roommate is this crazy hot thick chick who speaks no English at all, only Russian. And she's into me, and I'm into her, and our body language makes that super obvious, but we've got to navigate that without any kind of verbal or written communication.
>>
File: george.jpg (425 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
425 KB, 960x720
>>6898144
You don't speak ANY English?
>>
>>6898146
*I* speak English. The chick in my fantasy doesn't.
>>
do they speak english in what
>>
File: 2016-04-05.png (43 KB, 750x520) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-05.png
43 KB, 750x520
>>
File: grapesnake_by_p01ntless-d7xcrfe.jpg (494 KB, 2000x2219) Image search: [Google]
grapesnake_by_p01ntless-d7xcrfe.jpg
494 KB, 2000x2219
>>6897275
>>6897622
I was thinking up a /tg/-like adventure in a world where naga, harpies, centaur and others like them are forced bred as pets, beasts of burden and in general exotic slaves. The main character would be a naga with a pattern only found in selective breeding.

Never really had a chance to figure out how to develop it and then I got too busy to want to pursue it. Also I feel it would become a bit to fetish fueled for /tg/.

Who knows, maybe one day
>>
Maybe, have the ability to make 4 copies of myself, all at same time, fuck my girlfriend, sure that's gonna be fabulous to she, and me of course
>>
>>6898062
That's sounds pretty good
>>
Be in a relationship with a tiny/giant person. I don't even think I'd care too much about the details at this point, as long as one of us is big and the other is small. Lately, my preference has been for a giant, hung like a horse trap though.
>>
I am first of course undressed completely by a beautiful lady, to be cleaned and prepared for the main event.

All of my body hair, except for the actual hair on my head is removed, waxed off and I am made silky smooth. Afterwards, two baths are prepared for me, the first one a "conditioning" bath. It is a bathtub filled with lipgloss like liquid. Thick, glossy, pink, cool to the touch yet slightly sticky and slippery. After I am dipped and the conditioning of lip gloss and perfumes has sunken into my pores to give me that synthetic, roselike scent and a faint glitter to my skin, I am put into a normal bath where the excess is scrubbed off, and my hair is conditioned and washed.

After the "conditioning process" is done by drying me out with fluffy pink towels I am led t owhat can only be described as a room for a pink princess. The room has everything in a shade of pink. Pink wallpapers, a pink fuzzy carpet, a pink canopy, pink drawers, pink chairs with pink leather paddings. A pink vanity and a pink mannequin wearing a massive, gorgeous pink dress.

I am then slipped into a pair of frilly sweet pink panties made of either silk or satin, and a matching pink underbust corset is slipped around my chest. This frilled, shiny corset is pulled tightly against my body, and it's locked from the back with a pair of pink small heart-shaped locks. The in-built garters of the corset snap onto a pair of glossy pink stockings, and the clips are hidden with a pair of frilly pink garters. After this a pair of almost shoulder-length glossy silk or satin gloves are pulled onto my arms. The gloves are a size or too tight so my hands are stuck in a semi-rigid position, making it hard to move my fingers at all in them, severely limiting my dexterity.

After this comes a pair of 4" or 5" glossy pink patent leather heels with a round tip, and a small circlet around my ankles with the familiar heart-shaped pink padlocks to keep them secured on my feet. (Continued in the next post)
>>
>>6899251

After the heels comes an array of around 7 to 9 petticoats, all made from silk, satin, chiffon or glass silk, depending on the layers. These are fitted neatly against my waist, and each works too extend the poof of the toe-length hem further.

After all of this is over, a pretty, large pink dress is lowered and fitted onto me. Something akin to a victorian lady, the hem goes just to reach the floor, hiding my shoes underneath it. The back is fitted with a large pink bow and a rose fitting over it. The bodice is tight and accentuating of my flat but squeezed chest, and is ornamented in patterned roses and hearts like any grand garment. The front panel is frilled and shaped like a corset, until it reaches over my chest in which the shape stops and the glossy flat fabric goes over my shoulders and reaches the tip of my lower jaw with it's long frilled neckline. The sleeves poof out in a pair of large bell-shaped round sleeves, that neatly cover my gloves and keep on going to my elbows, in which they poof out into a pair of ruffled sleeves. The back of the dress is slowly sewn shut against my back instead of zipped up, making sure that it fits exactly to my size, and squeezes me securely.

After the dress comes a large glittery neck ruff that is fitted over my long neckline and attached to the dress to keep my face sfacing straight, disabling me from lowering my gaze. Furthermore, a long flowing cape is draped over my shoulders and fitted to stick onto both the ruff and the dress, giving my dress the weight to push my shoulders down and spread to poofy sleeves to a nice round shape.

After this, a long-haired curly pink wig is fitted over my own hair and braided with it, so that my own hair is interwoven with the pink hair. This is followed by a large pink helmet-shaped bonnet that covers my ears and most of my hair, leaving the long curls flowing down against the large ruff until they are twisted into tight glittering ringlets. (Continued in the next post)
>>
>>6899266

After the bonnet would follow a pair of pink pearl bracelets onto my wrists, and three pink rings to my fingers for some fine detailing, and an array of makeup to cover my entire face.

A thick base would be applied, following some pink for my cheeks, some pink glittering eyeshadow, a pair of long pink false eyelashes, and some juicy glossy thick pink lipgloss. After this, a pair of pink contact lenses would be fitted to my eyes, making my vision be obscured in the color pink.

Following my makeup, I would be given a pink soft purse to hold, made out of pink silk and or satin, and some basic items would be given to me, like my makeup pouch, some pink tissues, a pink phone, and other random pieces that would be needed if one was to go outside.

I would then be escorted via hand into my canopy bed, which is more like a casket than a bed. It's kind of like the glass casket that Snow White had in her tale, except the glass lid is pink glass, and the soft pink silk lining has a fitting designed to hold me in place within the casket.

I am helped into the fitting, and my dress is fitted and spread out evenly within the casket, and I am made to hold a pink parasol in my hands as the pink glass lid would be lowered onto me, locking me inside the pink glass casing.

The casing would slowly then be filled with a pink haze of aphrosidic gasses and perfumes, and the in-built headphones of the bonnet would begin a hypnosis/mantra about "Being the Perfect Pink Princess".

The Vibrators that would be hidden deep within underneath all the layers of fabric would activate, and I would be left to lay in my glass casing as the canopy would be closed, leaving me stuck in the pink room, in the pink casket, as the pink princess.
>>
>>6899274
Anything more?
>>
File: 39c07545e5449305aeb163182874839f.png (1006 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
39c07545e5449305aeb163182874839f.png
1006 KB, 850x1200
>>6899318
I have loads of these. A fantasy about being turned into a latex maid, a ballerina, an eternal bride, a nun, a slut, a latex mermaid, sissy pony.. Name a theme and I've probably done something with it if it has anything to do with putting on clothing as a focus.

I'm afraid I'm only inspired to write so much, even that was just a small piece that lacks most of the details I'd usually add.
>>
>>6899345
Anything Kitten related?
Otherwise, the latex maid seems nice
>>
>>6899392
Eh, just the classic of being turned into a rubber kitten via a latex catsuit, inflatable paws, inflatable collar, and having some sensory enhancements or deprovations to fit the theme. I can't think up anything too original with the theme of a kitten, most of my animal suit fantasies are rubber petplay ones. I'd probably make my own "kittensuit" pure white, and add in some inflatable parts like a tuft of fur on the chest or some other parts to make it seem more like some luxury cat. Of course a nametag and a "kitty name" is a must for such an occasion. I'm afraid you won't get a tease out of me. I can only churn out ideas and design outfits and scenarios. There isn't a bit of dom left in me.
>>
>>6899402
That sounds PERFECT!

... Well, besides the white part, since I dislike white latex, but yeah! Perfect!
Guessing you haven't wrote that before? :p
>>
>>6899409
Yes, that was improvised on the spot, I have to admit. I haven't really fantasized about being turned into a latex kitten, as much as a latex peacock, a latex poodle, a latex pony, or a latex songbird.
>>
Bending either a skinny or fit girl over a table stocked with food and fucking her while she shovels down entire mounds of food, causing her belly to swell and distend as she stuffs herself with more and more.

No real limits on size; the bigger the better.
>>
>>6899413
What about making one? :3
>>
>>6899409
You had the opportunity to type purrfect and you failed. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>6899444
I'm sorry! It was a simple mewstake!
I promise I won't furrget next time
>>
>>6899274
>>6899402
God, these are hot.

Do you put up your writing anywhere or something?

Also, you appear to have accidentally revealed your tripcode password.
>>
>>6899443
What part of "I'm afraid you won't get a tease out of me. I can only churn out ideas and design outfits and scenarios. There isn't a bit of dom left in me." was I not clear on? I don't get any enjoyment from dominating other people, if I did, I would be on it already.

>>6899466
Unfortunately no, all my fantasies and ideas are either churned on the spot or are saved within my pretty little head, I could share some here if I really feel like writing, but as I am a selfish person, I rarely get the motivation to write for no reward.

Thank you for letting me know that I revealed my Tripcode password, It was late and I had switched to mobile, I guess there's no other way than to change it, not that I use it often anyway.
>>
File: 1453943965724.jpg (649 KB, 1069x1195) Image search: [Google]
1453943965724.jpg
649 KB, 1069x1195
My biggest fantasy is to be magically genderbent then "raped" (of course I would pretend to struggle for effect) by a band of savage monsters and used as their breeding cow.

Not a tranny, I'd never get a sex-change operation unless it came with fully functional ovaries.
>>
File: 1429772837393.jpg (112 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
1429772837393.jpg
112 KB, 500x706
>>6900377
I have this, only with tentacles specifically.
>>
File: Polyle-431722-Yang_in_Bathroom.png (693 KB, 1141x1280) Image search: [Google]
Polyle-431722-Yang_in_Bathroom.png
693 KB, 1141x1280
Possession. Except I'm the possessor. I gain the ability to enter another person's body without their permission. I can remain hidden in it as a passenger, listening to their thoughts and feeling what they feel, start to influence their behavior subtlely by messing with their thoughts (as a voice or just conditioning with their senses), or merely control their body like it was my own, banishing them to some cage inside their own mind.

I basically get to do whatever I want, live out any sick or dangerous fantasy I wished, and then leave their body for another when it's broken. Also smoke a lot, take a lot of drugs, and eat like a pig.

Or get a girl to seduce her father. Or a mother her son. Or turn a respectable celebrity everyone admires into someone obsessed with being exposed online and having people watch her fuck herself on a webcam. Anything really. Just do all sorts of ridiculously lewd, kinky stuff with zero consequences. Pick some stunningly beautiful woman, take complete control, and respond to every single ad on craigslist, do absolutely anything each man wanted. Then dropping her off back home with all the memories.

I mean and just enjoy what it would be like as a girl to have her first orgasm. I could experience the first hit of heroin over and over again. Just do all sorts of ridiculously lewd, kinky stuff with zero consequences.

I'd prefer to have lost my own body in some heroic accident perhaps.
>>
I transform into a straight cis girl and eventually find mr right and get married and have children but still work the job of my dreams and live out my late days happily with him
>>
>>6897700
Where are you located? One of my fantasies is basically the receiving end of yours.
>>
>>6900358
Did I ask you to write a story similar to the last one or did I fucking ask to be dominated?
>>
>>6896620

I have fantasized often of being reduced to being a farm animal. Pig, cow, horse, chicken, donkey. It can be through corporate science or a magical Circe-type farm owner. Having my humanity stripped away as my body is reshaped and I'm left stuck in my new form and life. I'm left with enough human mind to know I used to be a human, but complex thoughts are beyond me. I can't formulate escape plans or write messages in the dust. I can only be bred or lay eggs or pull carts. Whatever fate was planned for me, I'm trapped in it. Whoever transformed me occasionally stops by to remind me of that.
>>
>>6900727
you asked wether I had any interest in making one, and to answer that I say no, I don't. I don't feel any strong bond to it, nor do I feel tempted to think of it.
>>
File: 675465464.jpg (138 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
675465464.jpg
138 KB, 600x700
>>6894762
I'd like to go to a fantasy world with dragons and shit

and id find a qt looking trap knight who's shy and gullable as fuck but really strong at the same time

and over a course of time we would just fall in love i guess
>>
To get caught to a teacher maybe staring at her lewd areas/ fapping to her underwear etc. She then threatening to reveal to public unless obey her, Hence becoming her slave. Then getting feminized by her.
>>
>>6897275
>>6897622
>>6898671
For you, anons.

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544203936
>>
I tend to imagine in a cartoon anime style take characters and put them in different scenarios. A lot of them are forces and/or causal nudity based.

I like to imagine mostly female characters just hanging around naked for whatever reason. Maybe they are in a paradise where food grows on trees and all they can do all day is make out with each other because they have nothing else to do. Or forced to wounded a fantasy land naked with only a magic weapon and/or pouch. Perhaps they are turned into sex slaves or kept as pets. Even a world that's woman only or they rule with men somewhere else and they just hand out naked in their homes.

Maybe because I was an only child didn't have many friends but I would have loved to have lived in a world were growing up I could have a couple of naked slave/pet girls as playmates. Although I'd prefer pet girls, slaves to keep to work, pets to keep for companionship not to say they don't do house work. Because of the master pet dynamic the girls tend to go with what I want them to do, but like any pet if they don't want do something it's hard to make them.

1/2
>>
>>6904372
How I'd get a pet girl could be a number of reasons, most likely be a girl born in the same house I assume she's be a older or young sister. I idea of having an older pet sister is kind of neat she'll have to change me dippers, if I was stuck with a younger pet sister I'd might have to change her's but that's what a responsible owner would do. But I'd prefer having a girl(s) being bought for me to play with a few years younger would be easier to handle I suppose.

As children they will become my best friends, we would go out into the back woods imagine fantasy adventures wrestling around as we play fight. Play together with our action figures and toys. I'll always have a player video games. Of course we'll began to explore our sexuality.

As teens we would because to openly spoon well doing stuff like watching TV or play video games. We would stop going out into the woods to play and maybe start doing stuff like Pen and Paper RPG games. If everyone has a pet getting a DnD group going should be easy. We would start to have sex regularly but girls would have to be on birth control as would the law be.

As we get older and become adults thing will become more of the same with girls doing things like cooking and cleaning , I would get permission to have children with them and we would raise our children the same way we where raised. treating the boys like people and the girls like pets even selling some to new masters.

2/2
>>
Bumping, will post mine in a few after I read your guy's
>>
I just want someone to hld my hand and tell me "it's gonna be alright, everything is gonna be alright"
;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 305x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 305x303
Become a human toliet/slave

During the day I would be used in the women's restroom as a public toilet. Maybe like installed in a box with a toilet seat on top so nobody would talk to me.

During the night I would be a cum dump for men. Also be forced to have a my tubes tied so I couldn't get pregnant.
>>
>>6894762
be captured and slowly converted into a sissy trap.
Not so sure about all the details, kinda want it to be surprising that it all happens.
>>
Unrealistic fantasy would be to be able to turn into a futa. I had a dream recently where I was in another futa's arms, and the feeling of her slowly entering my pussy was exquisite.

That sort of loving relationship between me and a cute, chubby futa, the two of us enjoying eachother's sexy, perverted bodies. I would love it.

Realistic? Date a cute girl with a dark past that loves me, and isn't corrupted by all of today's bullshit. Don't really know where I'd go from there.

I'd become a trap, but I'm far too manly to pass and I'd only do it if I could actually be cute. Plus I don't like men (just dick) so I'd have to find a cute girl to be with too, AND I don't really want to be 100% sub, so yeah.
>>
>>6895069
That is doable sir, don't lose faith.
>>
File: 52053930_p5_master1200.jpg (307 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
52053930_p5_master1200.jpg
307 KB, 640x896
>>6905135
Mine is for a beautiful woman to give me an orgasm that caused my balls to shrivel way and my cock to shink down to a little limp nub. I would grow breasts and only be able to cum from anal stimulation.

Fuck I got hard typing that
>>
This has been a fantasy of mine since I was still riding the school bus home (~15 years ago). The girl I liked would always take a nap on the way home from school. She would put her back against the window and stretch her legs out, resting them on the seat on the other side of the aisle. I would imagine that, as we got close to my stop, she'd begin to shrink. She would be in a deep sleep, and wouldn't notice that she was shrinking. A pleasurable shrink like pic related would make it interesting, too. Anyway, I would stare in awe as she got smaller and smaller. Her legs would slide along the fake leather seats as she shrank, and her flip-flops/shoes would fall off into the aisle. Whether or not she would wake up / notice what was happening at any time during this process didn't matter. She would be too freaked out / lost in pleasure to do much, soon become lost inside her clothes, and be completely helpless. She'd end up around 3 or 4 inches tall and finish shrinking just as we made it to my stop (with an earth shattering orgasm, if pleasurable shrink). I'd quickly lean over and fish her out of her clothes, stuffing her into my shirt pocket, and take her home to take care of for the rest of her tiny life. I'd treat her like a queen.

Copy/Pasted from my original post here: >>6839634
>>
>>6905141
https://nhentai.net/g/163821/
>>
>>6894762
My fantasy is to be in a serious, romantic, monogamous relationship with a dominant female who genuinely loves and respects me... and more or less keeps me as their pet. I'd live in her house and sleep on the foot of her bed every day and be forbidden to wear clothes as long as I'm in her home. She will take care of me, feed me, make sure I'm healthy, give me love and affection and buy me presents all the time. In return my only responsibilities in life will be her happiness and protection. I want to assume a 90% submissive role minus any situations where my master might be in danger. Then its time to bust out the karate skills.

I don't know what kind of animal I'd be. I'm getting into petplay and I'm definitely more catlike than anything else, but cats don't really protect their masters. So I'm leaning towards a lion or tiger or bear. Maybe its just easier to say I'd want to be someones "pokemon." I want to be someones pet and guardian as well.

I'd also be open to a male master... the big problem with all of this is I'm a 6ft tall, fat guy and nobody wants a neckbeard as a pet. That's why its a fantasy.
>>
>>6905501
Go to /fit/ and read the sticky. Being tall is a gift from Jesus - and something no one on Earth can give. If you get /fit/ and your tall... the world can be yours.
>>
My fantasy is the most impossible one here.

It's for women all over the world to start having large families again, for the sight of a pregnant woman to no longer be a rarity.

And here's the really impossible part, for it to be what women desire, rather than a way of life that's forced upon them.
>>
>>6905579
Oh this one hurts
>>
my fantasy is being in a relationship with a girl (lesbians), but it's like an indie movie and in one scene me and her have to hide in her closet from her crazy over religeous father, but me and her find enough comfort in the closet that we start to remember what each others bodys are for
>>
To get into a sweet relationship with another switch, where they can gave me a very loving and teasing petplay, with some roughness. And where i can be rough/forcefull to them and we both have smiles at the end.

Or just one that i can serve and get off all the time.

>Ex and i are hot for each other all the time, every get together 95% of the time ends up in oral sex.
>We both end up instigating each other, sometimes ending up lips locked and moaning within 5 min of getting together.
>A mix of stamina and slight stage fright + knowing what she likes gets her off in half the time it takes me to get off.
>She tires out immediately after.
>Don't care that the ratio of getting off is 1-10, too happy and i get more pleasure from getting her to climax.

She once tried to force me to not do anything to her because she desprately wanted to let me have my turn, i ended up snapping and just going all out, getting her first.

It is just so satisfying to do it, one weekend when she slept over, i got her off seven times, and she begged me to stop. It was hot as hell when she said she coulden't/diden't want to walk.
>>
File: lw3.png (242 KB, 626x426) Image search: [Google]
lw3.png
242 KB, 626x426
BDSM with a prisoner of war-theme. Basically, I, as an agent of a foreign power, would be captured behind the lines and sent to a POW-camp for questioning. During the questioning, there would naturally be torture: waterboarding, whipping, crucifixion bondage and suspension by wrists, clamps to my nipples and other private parts, face slapped and spat on, mind games like intimidation and pretend friendliness and bribery, humiliation, like my face being smeared with something and buckets of filthy water being dumped on me... All this while I'm fully nude, of course.

If the session would extend to longer periods of time, whenever my captors would have no need for me, I'd be held locked away in a cage, or possibly in a dirt pit with bars covering the opening. Maybe I would even be buried to sand up to my neck. Between all this, maybe they could have me do some sort of forced labor.

(1/2)
>>
File: 120770134138.jpg (61 KB, 400x625) Image search: [Google]
120770134138.jpg
61 KB, 400x625
>>6906743
And my torturer? A relatively tall slav chick, with a toned, sweaty body, and a short, white haircut to create the illusion of that sweet Cold War setting in some Russian held territory. The idea here would be that I wouldn't break under her treatment, and this would frustrate her to the point where she would eventually proceed to raping me while I'm chained down. She would inject me with something that would give me a raging perma-boner, and then proceed to have her way with me, threatening to not stop until I would either talk, or my dick would get torn off.

Eventually, the session would end when my captors would receive word that my country has negotiated my release trough diplomatic channels. I'd be sent back home, and years later intel would tip me off that my interrogator, the muscled slav bitch got pregnant from raping me, birthed the kid and raised it as her own. Apparently, since she couldn't break me during the interrogations, she grew to respect my strenght so much that she couldn't bring herself to throw such strong seed away by aborting it, but instead decided to rear it to become a strong supporter of the glorious motherland.
>>
File: a.jpg (186 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
186 KB, 894x894
>>6897022
same
>>
To be experimented on and not only turned into a woman, but the ultimate fertility goddess designed to carry as many children as possible.

Nobody would be allowed to touch me, instead I would be hooked up to all sorts of crazy machines. My ever-growing breasts would be constantly milked, IVs filled with drugs to enhance sensations and keep me docile, semen and serums pumped directly into my womb to be 100% sure of constant "productivity," delivery bots to carry out orgasmic labor, and all sorts of sex toys to keep me in a constant state of needy bliss and for the viewing pleasure of the doctors.

There's other unimportant details such the children being adopted by rich foreign couples for profit and my milk being used in the break room as a coffee creamer with only those immediately involved knowing where it comes from, but they're unimportant in the long run.
>>
>>6894762
>Mine is to be taken in by some dominant female; then kept, loved while being locked in chastity as they slowly change me. I want them to force me to workout, to become stronger, to push my body to its natural limit, for no other reason than it makes them happy. The chastity is the ‘stick’ while the love would be the ‘carrot’, to keep me on track. I would only be allowed an orgasm for breaking personal bests and the like.
Mine is pretty much this, except the cage never (or very rarely) comes off, and orgasms only come from pegging.
>>
File: image.jpg (368 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
368 KB, 894x894
Honestly, to finish my studies and go to my dream school. That is, get my degrees, transfer, and work on my doctorate(s).

But more simple/realistic: to have my existential angst end, whether through death or some process in life. I have a good life, and have been very fortunate (for which I thank God for every day), but I see things in Life, both in mine and the world in general, and I reflect on those things. Honestly, I'm tired. Like, my soul is tired. This whole thing is like a charade: what meaning is there except for what we give it, both individually and socially? While my education may one day, years down the line, result in the advancement of what we know, I feel that say is so very far away, if it is even to pass.

That and to actually be interested in sex. I mean, the act still has symbolism in my life for my SO, but really, I only even masturbate really out of routine. Are there hot people? Yes. Do I crave carnally? No.
>>
>>6906904

You're depressed. Get your ass some zoloft. Or stick with your brooding reality, hate life progressively more, then kill yourself because you don't see any reason to live. I'm on the stuff and I look back at when I used to think exactly like you are right now and tell myself "holy shit, I was a fucking dumbass"

Talk to a doctor and for fuck's sake get medicated before you swallow a gun.
>>
>>6906956

Thank you for your honesty. I thought that that was probably the case, but self-diagnosis and not being a little bitch and all that.

I'll see what my options are in my area
>>
You guys are all fucking depressing
Except the toilet guy
>>
>>6907146
Most of /d/ is pretty sad, but if you're sane you don't come here to talk to the locals.
>>
Mine is sort of a three part plan.
1. I have a penis that's at least 25", with girth to match
2. Girls are able to take it and fit around it Sparrow-style
3. During sex, I get shamed for having such a small dick, even as the bulge pushes her tits apart and she has to tilt her head to look past it. After I cum gallons inside her, she laughs because it's very little, she can still walk with that belly and all that.

Oh, and throw in fucktons of sex every day regardless.

On a related note, is there anything with what I just described? I can't for the love of god find any.
>>
>>6906978
Not him, but I hope Zoloft will end up working for you. It just made my situation worse.
>>
It's pretty vanilla, compared to others, but I'd just like for their to be a temporary sex change pill (i.e. Xchange pills) so that I could experience the other half of sex.

Women always seem to have so much more fun masturbating you know? They've got, like, a hundred different types of toys available to them (even more so without the stigma that comes with men buying sex toys) and watching them masturbate I can just think "So many options, so much fun" I know many of them pretend to like sex because porn and everything, but still, its that unknown, that "Never being able to know what the other feels like" that gets me.

I'd try just about everything, with a guy, with a girl (though I'd probably be much more lesbian than straight)

I wouldn't want to be permanently a woman, I do like being a man, but the curiosity is just so powerful. Not powerful enough to get an operation or hormones or all that (besides, even operations dont perfectly replicate it)

But to be a woman for a day, I'd be such a slut..
>>
Biggest fantasy of mine involved getting dressed up like a girl and forced to go on a date with a reverse trap. The entire time expected to act the traditional girl role throughout the entire thing. Bonus points if the date is planned by M Night Shyamalan.
>>
My fantasy is for my oneitis to have hairy armpits. She's practically a NEET so she might actually have hairy armpits. That or to have her turn me into a trap and teach me to suck dick.
>>
>>6905501
Could always be a cat like monster pale, Pokémon are powerful.

Has anyone else ever wanted to own a human Pokémon like creature? start out catching something that looks like a kid, fight/train and evolved to an adolescent form then make it reach it's mature form and breed it.
>>
I want to have the stereotypical, obviously fake "brainless plastic bimbo fuckdoll" body, and then kicked up another notch or two. Breasts so overinflated with silicone they may as well be balloons, and an ass to match. Contrast those with a waist that would look impressively thin on a normal woman (But would, like everything else, look ridiculous with the rest of the figure). Hair that's been so thoroughly bleached blonde you'd think it would shine in the right light. Lips that have been so stuffed and plumped that they naturally come to rest in an ever-so-inviting O-shape instead of closing. You get the idea. Bonus points if I could become as brainless and vapid as I'd look

The important part for me isn't necessarily the ridiculous proportions (Though they do very much help), though. It's how the whole thing is so ridiculously and obviously artificial. Something engineered and created for its sex appeal. Something no man would take for anything other than a pump-and-dump or a sex toy.
>>
File: 1423962952702.jpg (167 KB, 850x637) Image search: [Google]
1423962952702.jpg
167 KB, 850x637
To be a sweet, airheaded girl slave of a strong and powerful sorceress. I'd be her cute little bimbo housewife much of the time, but with her powers she'd occasionally transform me in various ways for adventurous fucking. Maybe sometimes she'd make my boobs ridiculous in size, or shrink me, or do other body modification. Maybe we'd go into the woods and turn into furries/animals and fuck in a natural setting. Maybe she'd make me her chubby little feeder and stuff me silly. Or a rubber doll or turn me into a tight dress and wear me around her for a day. Or make me a cute loli and dress me in pretty sissy clothes to show off to her friends. I'd do my best to love and please her every day, even if I would be a bit too dumb for reading cookbooks. But I'd always look my best and give her something to look forward to. Maybe the whole world would be full of mistresses and subs too!
>>
>>6894762
Honestly I just wanna be a girl in a normal relationship. And inb4 transitioning, I dont got the money for it and I like my body.

Still would like to try it though. I'm debating getting a voice modifier and cybering with people over Skype, audio only. I'm just not sure the legality of that.
>>
>>6899251
>>6899266
>>6899274
And whoever could get his dick through all that and fuck you silly would be crowned the king of england.
>>
File: oak.png (41 KB, 290x220) Image search: [Google]
oak.png
41 KB, 290x220
>If anything goes for my fantasy
I am given the power to shapeshift myself. Then I learn that I can exactly copy people and animals I have touched before. Finally, I find that I can shapeshift others who are willing.

>If it's a fantasy where I have little control
I am targeted because I am considered a threat to an organization for whatever reason. I am shot with a tranquilizer and have vague memories of waking up in a liquid filled tank. When I fully wake up in a room, I discover that I have been changed into a little girl. I am to be kept alive and allowed to grow up "normally" so I can serve as a living example of the organization's power.

>If my fantasy had to be realistic
After getting back into shape, people start flirting with me and my wife. My wife rediscovers her bisexual nature and starts playing around with girls. Eventually she feels a little guilty and arranges 3 ways with us and her girlfriends. During this time my wife's bisexual nature gets off balanced again, but this time she just about goes full lesbian. Eventually it ends up with me being the only man she is attracted to while she happily swims in an ocean of pussy. The 3 ways also evolve into an agreement that I can sleep with the girl one on one if she's been in one of our 3 ways. It all completes itself with me and my wife still in a loving relationship with each of us having 2 or 3 girlfriends on the side who fully respect the relationship.
>>
>>6907813
I usually think about that when I play pokemon. Also how would you train a real human/pokemon? Would it be like martial arts training?
>>
>>6907931
I'm straight, so I don't want no dicks involved, except my own.
>>
>>6909400
England is doomed. I hope you're happy.
>>
File: 1426053141706-1.jpg (153 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1426053141706-1.jpg
153 KB, 1200x675
>>6900377
Same desu except I include a girl who is the one who ultimately corrupts and feminizes me.
>>
>>6909396
I see it as something like the game Princess Maker but more like Monster Rancher.
>>
I'd love to get spitroasted by two girls with natural dicks (13-15cm) for as long as my jaw and ass allows, eventually swallowing as much cum as i possibly can and feel cum getting shot into my shivering ass and then running from my ass and down my balls.

Another one is being lifted up by tall and athletic looking futa, wrapping my legs around her waist and then lowering myself slowly onto her large (20+cm) throbbing cock which is well lubed up by her excessive precum.

Afterwards just laying in our mess, cuddling. Maybe stroking eachother's cocks, talking about random stuff.
>>
File: tumblr_mh1w77242Z1qf6xiio1_500.jpg (113 KB, 377x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh1w77242Z1qf6xiio1_500.jpg
113 KB, 377x750
Humanity being in a war with some other race like silurians from DW.
I'm taken prisoner and a dominant like soldier that was guarding me developes a crush on me.
After some days she offers to help me escape in exchange that i'd stay with her and we end up living in the countryside together.
>>
>>6909417
There's some inside joke there that I'm afraid I'm missing.
>>
>Be upper-class girl in victorian england
>Have twin brother
>Twin brother has quiet, slightly older best friend who is a total bro to us both
>Turns out he's in love with twin brother
>Twin brother goes off to marry a woman
>Self is proposed to by gay best friend, as second best option. Understanding that relationship will be chaste.
>Accept because bro's BFF is great bro regardless
>Husband goes off to secret gay bar at times, I know he's fooling around but wth, we're happy.
>Dig out brother's old boarding school uniform with shorts, try it on out of curiousity.
>Look just like brother did
>Rush out to show husband
>Husband goes red in the face, stammers. Puts hands on my shoulders and kisses me forcibly. >Grin devilishly
>Grind against him when he holds me
>Get pushed down and bent over the bed, pants yanked down
>Get dom’d hard
>Get anal
>Husband takes me to the tailor next day
>Get tailored suit, shirt and pants
>Husband orders my hair cut
>Watches while my locks are snipped off>Husband gives me a new boy-name.
>Wild, kinky shit with, handcuffs, and domination go on at night. Calls him ”Sir”, else I get the cane again.>Get treated like cute sub boy
>Eventually get introduced at gay bar
>His friends fawn over how cute I am, round face and red cheeks.
>A Wild Bear Approaches
>Bear starts chatting me up
>Husband gets possesive and scares bear away
>Husband brings home some of his closer friends who either are ok with grills or find the idea of fucking a fakeboi arousing>Made to wear nothing but a shirt and strapped down chest all evening. Get tag-teamed and made to suck cock all night.

This is probably pretty standard as far as sissyfiction goes, but the fact that I'm a girl who likes to fantasize about being treated as a boy makes it feel really deviant somehow.
>>
>>6909417
Arthur was always better as a woman.
>>
I want to be trapped by a rich group of women. They thought they would get a guy who hated his new life of forced feminization and orgasm denial while constantly being used sexually by them and their friends and role playing to the humiliating costumes I'm wearing. Cleaning the huge mansion in my French maid outfit, writing essays about how much I love being humiliated while wearing a schoolgirl outfit, getting a tan wearing a pink one piece swim suit, enthusiastically encouraging my own debasement while wearing a cheerleader outfit... all with a rock hard erection in my panties. Each night I have to put on silky lingerie that does nothing to hide my dripping cock and beg (often in front of their giggling friends) for them to send me to bed without an orgasm. They always "let me" but I often have to pleasure them first and I have to edge myself several times.
When it's found out I love it they turn orgasms into punishment. If I haven't been a perfect slave I'm sent off by myself where no one is watching. I have to strip all my girl clothes, take my makeup off, and masturbate. When I cum I have ZERO desire to do any of this anymore but I'm a slave so I have no choice. They literally turn orgasm into punishment.
>>
File: 1445767237689.jpg (152 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1445767237689.jpg
152 KB, 800x600
>>6909707
I have a fantasy about finding a girl with whom to do a complete "reverse relationship" thing where we switch roles on a regular basis.
Best case we are both androgynous enough that we can pull it off in public without anyone batting their eye.
>>
Here's one, me is to have the ability to alter anything I can perceive, including my self. I could live out any fantasy, any transformation, any reality, I could mind control any one I wished by altering their thought Patterns , I could do anything from gender swaping to minter transformation. Nothing would be off the table, AND I'd do requests. Any one wants to change. There you go! Some one wants a slave? Done! I'd be a perverted god on earth, and loving every second.
>>
>>6894762
So basically you'd want to get married?
>>
File: FB.png (799 KB, 2720x1341) Image search: [Google]
FB.png
799 KB, 2720x1341
>>6896447
This is good.

Mine is not far off - Being tiny but elastic (to the point that I can't actually be injured) with a normal-sized chubby qt who likes to sit on me or even turn me into a makeshift thong.
>>
>>6896944
>evil queen
>>
File: 1463222258915.jpg (118 KB, 738x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463222258915.jpg
118 KB, 738x1000
>>6902414
well that was cute and neat thanks anon
>>
Resposting my fantasy from the slavery thread

My master would be a wealthy single slaveowner. He owns a harem of us seven slavegirls. We are all kept in secure chastity belts at all times. They completely and securely block access to the vagina and prevents clitoral stimulation; circumvention is not possible yet they are clean (it's magic don't gotta explain shit). The anus is left open.

He has seven slaves because one of us is assigned to each day of the week. Each night he sleeps with the slave corresponding to that day and the other 6 sleep in a slave room together. If he skips a day for whatever reason then that girl is skipped for the week; she has to wait for the next week.

Sex consists of oral and anal primarily. He does not release us from chastity on these occasions. He prefers anal to vaginal anyway because it's more pleasurable for him. We all eventually learn to enjoy using our asses and mouths.

Once a year, the best-serving girl is granted temporary release. That girl gets to have her belt unlocked, then master fucks her however she wants to orgasm. This might be the first time in years she's had clitoral stimulation so usually that girl will black out from the orgasm. After one orgasm she is locked back in.

The rest of us have to deal with it. As slaves. we are to provide pleasure rather than experience it and we're all genuinely grateful for his generosity.
>>
>>6914496
missing image
>>
I am a girly-looking boy; with makeup and the right clothes I can pass for female. Because of circumstances, I am legally acquired by a master as his slave boy.

He immediately locks me into a chastity cage. This device is tailored for my body and is very secure - I cannot touch my penis at all while locked in. It's designed to be clean, but weekly it is removed for cleaning, though I am sedated during these times so I am not conscious while the cage is off. As a result, I know that for the indefinite future, I'm not going to be able feel what it's like to have my cock touched.

I am only allowed to wear female clothing. My primary outfit is that of a short-skirted maid. Male clothing is absolutely prohibited, and if I am ever caught wearing it I am severely punished. My clothing is as feminine as possible - frills and skirts all around.

I have to serve with my ass and mouth. I have to learn to give blowjobs effectively. I am anally trained and eventually learn to orgasm from anal. Meanwhile, I forget what it feels like for my cock to touch anything.

Years later, my master tests me. He unlocks my cage and tells me to cum. I look for a dildo - it doesn't occur to me that my dick is an erogenous zone. When he touches my dick I cry from the discomfort and beg to be locked in. With that, it's complete. I am now totally feminized; accustomed to "being fucked" rather than "fucking".
>>
My fantasy would be to live in Gensokyo. Fantasy world anyway. I love the characters in it. Having the characters as my personal harem,
While living in Scarlet Devil Mansion... God it would be like being hugh Hefner. Except having a harem of humans Demihumans and youkai.
>>
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 1480x1047) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 1480x1047
This is all I need to be happy forever. Unending sex from A devil girl. A "hell of a good time"!
>>
One more recent one of mine is to be among a group taken by some alien intelligence who abducts humans and uses a nanomachine process to slowly convert their brains to something more compatible with robot bodies it created. The bodies are mostly made to imitate a human one to help them adapt easier, the alien has a sick sense of humor and doesn't always match bodies to form. After a time their robot forms will be modified to suit some specific tasks if needed. Later the robots overthrow the alien, kill him, and find their way back to earth where they then try to reintegrate into human society. From earth's perspective an alien ship practically crashes and out come these synthoid robot people claiming to be people who disappeared.

In the fantasy I get put in a female robot body and most of it is about adapting to my new life. Don't ask me why this kind of convoluted shit gets me off.

It's not even the most elaborate fantasy I daydream about.
>>
I write a semi-popular fanfiction and go to anime conventions cosplaying the male lead.

I've always dreamed of a cute girl cosplaying the female lead recognizing me and saying hi. We get to talking about the fandom and stuff we like, until she shyly broaches the subject of fanfic and asks if I read this particular piece. I say yes, and we sperg out about the plot for a little bit and have a good time.

Afterwards, as I'm submitting a new chapter, I give a shout out to the cosplayer girl in the author's comments. She goes nuts realizing that we met. We figure out we live close enough to see each other on a regular basis, hang out, date, and start a relationship full of sappy romantic stuff, intellectual/literary/creative pursuits, and also the kinky stuff from the fic's smutty version. This would include cosplay sex, up to and including in-character roleplay. We'd write out our fantasies and then try them out in bed, and then go write more based on the hands-on experience.
>>
>>6894762
apparently fucking everybody in /d/ wants to be a pathetic beta/slave/pet/submissive/get assfucked, so i doubt you're alone.
>>
>>6894762
The average fantasy of being submissive, only now it's being held down and fucked repeatedly until magical TG shit happens and you end up a chick.

Another fantasy I've had in mind is conquering an empire/land/general territory and drunkenly victory-fucking their wives and daughters.

You know I'd think that'd be a lot of fun, on every level.
>>
File: futa_caption-4044.jpg (71 KB, 500x590) Image search: [Google]
futa_caption-4044.jpg
71 KB, 500x590
I love to imagine coming home one day to a loving wife fucking a shemale and telling me that she's leaving me for the shemale. I beg and plead for her not to and at the end of the day I become a sissy slave of the shemale just to be with my wife who, when I'm naked, just insults, laughs, and degrades me
>>
File: 1442565757915.png (328 KB, 405x1275) Image search: [Google]
1442565757915.png
328 KB, 405x1275
>>6895043
>not even dream of leaving me for someone much better.
I want a girl who would constantly dream of leaving me for someone better.
I'd do the same thing so neither of us would need to feel guilty.
Our lovemaking would be like an epic novel, complex and slow and incomprehensible to everyone but us.
>>
>>6894762
I'd love to be sequestrated and raped by the girl I love.
Seriously, having to undergo her willings and yet having her taking care of me...
The dream.
>>
File: 1466920455999.jpg (241 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466920455999.jpg
241 KB, 800x1200
>>6899345
I would like to hear more about this eternal bride.

My personal fantasy regarding that is to wake up in a massive white dress with hands stuck, clasped around a bouqet, everything obscured by a white fog; a veil which cant be lifted.

Of course every part is indestructable, untarnishable, and of course, completely unremovable.
>>
>>6896979

deep
>>
>>6922183
we pretty much share the same fantasy, if you simplify it like that.

I fantasize about waking up in a big white room, being dressed up in a large fancy ceremonial wedding dress, and being escorted towards the altar with my hands bound secure to a bouquet, a veil covering my eyes, and all the warks you spoke of. For me the scenario would include being made to read a vow aloud, to swear to never betray my new dress, to always remain loyal to being a bride, and to give all of myself to my new "husband". After that, a ring would be fitted onto my finger and the back of the dress would be sewn shut, along with any other possible openings, leaving me a permanent bride. I would be made to attend fake wedding ceremonies and I'd have to swear my loyalty to all kinds of people and I'd be theirs for one night. Every night a ceremony to swear me deeper into being an eternal bride. I like the idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x463
>>6896620
>Surgically turned into animal
>>
My fantasy starts with my mom.
In reality, she is divorced and has a case with a married neighbor. Sometimes she goes out on dates with people she met via dating apps.

It consists of her giving in to her carnal desires, going out more often with people with depraved tastes. From bondage to more reprehensible things like zoophilia and scat, she does everything and enjoys it.

Then she turns for me, but not for an incest relationship, but for me to help her find new dates. And I help her, but always looking for some specific kink, pushing her limits.

After a lot of dates, I find one guy with a twisted mind as he not only enjoys physical abuse, but physiological as well. Then, a couple of dates later, my mom simply falls in love with him and practically begs for him to come live with us.

At first he takes pleasure in abusing her in front of me and my sister, then he starts to have complete control over my mom, not only in terms of sex, but as social life and even financially.

Not long after he easily convinces my mom to give us orders, he molds us to his tastes as we undergo cosmetic surgeries, feminization and such.

Then, in the end he has us as pets/slaves for him. We are not only to sexually please him, but we go out to work to give him money. And when regular jobs aren't enough, he acts as a pimp for us, setting us up with shady figures for a couple of bucks.

It's usually something like this, even if sometimes it comes with variations like the guy being my friend/bully or our neighbor and his son.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 236x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 236x335
Not gonna lie, mines pretty vanilla. My fantasy is to, through some unspecified means, to come into ownership of a woman, preferably a cute one. Naturally, I'd keep her in the basement of my home, which, while not terribly filthy, is not a place you'd want to be chained to the wall. I'd want her to be totally opposed to me owning her, and I'd want her to fight all of my advances, but she cannot leave the basement for any reason. Slowly but surely, I'd start...reprogramming her. It'd start small, of course, just rewarding her with small bits of food whenever she lets me just talk to her. But then I'd go farther. I'd force her to blow me, and every time she does, I'd give her a big meal, full of her favorite foods, and laced with nicotine or a similar addictive chemical. Every time she refuses to blow me, she gets scraps. Over time, she'd start to mentally associate sucking my cock with pleasure, because she feels awful without her chems.

As I ramp up the sex, I'd ramp up the chemicals too. She'll get a big hit of them when she lets me fuck her, and an even bigger hit when she lets me penetrate her ass. Eventually, she'll be so convinced that the sex is what she's addicted to, that she'll be reduced to a drugged out little slut chained the wall of my basement.
>>
>>6896576
That's so Sweet....omg, I came here to fap....
>>
Not really a fantasy, but I've always wanted a really destructive relationship, where I also give a fuck. It's not hard to find crazy, but you don't give a shit when they are. Something that allowed a full on mutual self destruction, full of degeneracy, rape, and whatever else, would be really cathartic.
>>
Essentially stole this from a greentext, but I digress. My fantasy involves several weeks of preparation. I begin by cruising the local ghettos and observing the prostitutes. Every night I go down the same road, and make a little list of all the hookers I see. I do this until I have a pretty comprehensive list of all the prostitutes that frequent the neighborhood. I continue my prowling until I spot a prostitute that's a little too pure; perhaps it's her first day on the job. She, of course, will be my target.

I hire her services for the evening, and I offer to give her $200 extra if she lets me use some of my bondage equipment, which I would have purchased weeks in advance, and taken great care to inspect every rope and lock in order to be absolutely certain that my darling little fly can't escape my web. After the girl is suspended from my ceiling by a thick rope, arms and legs immobilized, I begin to reveal that I'm no ordinary patron.

I belittle her for allowing herself to be tricked so easily, and I take out a knife, preferably a rather large one. I then describe in rather gory detail all the things I'm going to do to her, and how I'm going to carefully remove her organs, starting with her eyes. After about an hour of psychological torture, I place my hand over her mouth and whisper softly in her ear. "Let's not waste any more time, love". I take the knife and lightly trace it up her side, then quickly slash the rope that suspended her from the ceiling. As she picks herself up from the ground, I tell her that her money is on the table, and that if I ever see her on the streets again, I'll return.
>>
>>6923924
chaotic good
>>
>>6922831
based film, fellow /d/eviant
>>
File: 1455358066854.jpg (400 KB, 1423x786) Image search: [Google]
1455358066854.jpg
400 KB, 1423x786
I have two big ones.

One is to be an aged/elderly man or woman with a vampire-like ability to absorb youth and beauty/handsomeness from others through some means or another, so gradually after each feeding I become more and more 'perfect' until I work my way up to my physical peak.
As peak man I'd be a solid mass of muscle with a massive cock capable of bringing any woman I want to her knees and begging for even a taste (with any husband/boyfriend more than glad to offer them up) until they can only be satisfied by me, or as peak woman I'd have the looks of an amalgam of world class models and beyond causing men to get hard at the mere sight of me and women to feel weak in the knees, again capable of seducing either and turning them into love slaves.
The effects of the absorptions aren't permanent and occasionally wear off completely so I need to 'feed' regularly.

Another one, inspired partially by pic related, is to be a futa barbarian/Amazonian queen, well-muscled and well-hung (hairy and musky as well) with battle prowess and an army to conquer the fantasy world with, as well as a personal harem of women of all fantasy races.
My seed is hyper-potent causing pregnancies and births to happen rapidly as needed to bolster the army with genetically ideal male and female soldiers.
When the time comes for me to die and give up my leadership (or if I somehow die in battle), a futa successor is born from the harem to lead.
Rather than it being a new person though it's simply a reincarnation of me with all my past experiences as well as improved physical condition (larger cock, taller, more muscular and imposing), which rapidly ages to be of age and then ages normally from there.
Rebellions and all happen often enough that my conquest can continue whenever I see fit.
>>
To just be literally a walking penis.
>>
dixon cider
>>
File: ev103021.png (752 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ev103021.png
752 KB, 800x600
I want a cute futanari girlfriend. Petite, long-haired, with a very modest chest, wide hips and juicy thighs. Normally she's a friendly, sweet girl who wouldn't hurt a fly. However when she sees me troubled or in pain she gets strangely turned on. She has dreams and fantasies about dominating me. Eventually she feels so guilty to the point where she informs me of her feelings. She apologizes for being a bad girlfriend. I don't get mad at her but rather let her act on it. First I let her use my mouth to service her. In the beginning she's unwilling, but slowly starts to get into it and her usual reserved facade drops. A simple blowjob turns into messy throat fucking. She becomes addicted to the feeling of having someone else service her. Day after day she calls me over and uses my mouth as her personal onahole. After a while when we're together she becomes less reserved and more forceful. She pokes at and caresses every part of my body, fishing for my reactions, watching closely as if she were playing with a favorite toy. She's amused by how hot and bothered I get just from the lightest touch. She begins to realize how much power she has over me despite my large build. Sometimes when we're out on dates she'll suggestively brush her hand against my groin or ass and laugh at my embarrassment.

Pic related is close to how I imagine her. I want to get good at drawing so I can finally draw what I see in my minds eye. I wish I could write more but I got hard just from that alone.
>>
>tfw qt no eldritch abomination bf

Just think about it, a shapeshifter that would become anything you want, insecure about his skills and always being adorable making questions using his multiple voices at the same time.

>"mistress is this okay?"
>"are you feeling better?"
>"am i a good boy?"

And so on, filling you up with weird fluids and being shy as you cuddle with him.
>>
>>6907982
So basically just have you and your wife then both of you fuck a bunch of girls.
>>
> if you ever need to urinate, standard practise is to whip it out and pee on the nearest girl. She usually won't bad an eyelid (disinterested fetish).
> standard greeting on meeting a new woman is to eat her ass out until she orgasms. all women wear skirts without panties to facilitate this; they stand up, you kneel behind them and tuck in.
> all poop is now strawberry Angel Delight
> sex is taught in school practically, i.e. how to perform a blowjob, etc. and you can go back to school whenever you want (with people your age as peers)
> intelligence is now the strongest wish men have of women
> intelligence is sexually transmittable
> all breasts now lactate by default with the mildest suckle
> urine, cum, girlsweat, drool and period blood are served fresh in bars
>>
All of my fantasies are just bondage fantasies, which are by definition kinda vanilla, though they tend to be heinously expensive and somewhat impractical. I mean, I guess there's some petplay/hypnosis elements in a few of them, and a bit of feminization, bits of chastity/dollification stuff, but those are kinda entry-level fantasy elements too.

Like, for example, I really love the idea of being made to be someone's anonymized maid, but in an automated capacity.

For outfit, lock on a latex catsuit, lock a heavy latex corset over it, lock a harness over the corset, use locking garter straps to attach heavy rubber stockings and gloves to the corset's harness, lock on a tight, lolita-style frilly latex maid uniform on it, some locked high heels... A locked head harness with a heavy plug gag, sound isolation headphones, a blindfold, then a heavy anonymizing hood over that, with locking straps to press the jaw shut over the gag, the blindfold down, and the earphones in place. Then attach cuffs at every point: Wrists, ankles, knees, thighs, elbows, waist, and a heavy posture collar. Maybe something attached onto the gloves to make them able to be converted into an armbinder or straitjacket quickly too.

Obviously that's just sort of the setup for the actual content.

(Cont)
>>
>>6927938
(Cont)

From there, locked-down chastity near constantly, and plugged with a remote vibe/e-stim plug as well, attached to the harness. During the day, probably tethering the elbows lightly to the waist and hobbling me to limit movement. Being blinded, it would be impossible to do almost anything without direction. So to start out, I'd be leashed by the harness to a track on the ceiling, where a built-in mechanism (a sort of "auto-leash") would guide me along to various locations and tasks, ranging from modest chores and household tasks to being briefly unplugged and relentlessly fucked. Throughout it, the headphones could provide rapid, simple, automated directions through the blindness, alongside constant teasing and arousal, and heavy hypnotic conditioning. Obedience would mean heavy stimulation and pleasure, while defiance would mean getting forced to various automated punishment stations (auto-binding spanking stations, etc) or e-stim pain. Then, when done, the auto-leash guides me to a heavy bondage locker that automatically undresses, cleans, feeds, and binds me down for the night, for heavy overnight conditioning, then redresses and releases me again in the morning.

The critical part of this is that the one domming me is only doing it in an automated way, a sort of system-based authority. Maybe controlled via a smartphone menu or something like that. Command->fetch->drink->soda, command->pleasure->oral->me, feedback->pleasure->50%->5min, that sort of thing. Honestly, that particular part's not that difficult to do in real life (with some more limited bondage, admittedly). There's something really appealing inherent to the idea of being both a treasured, valued companion, but also a dehumanized, comprehensively controlled, feminized equivalent of a machine. I love the idea of being "remote-controlled" in that way. I feel like an app that transmits commands and vibe control that way would be massively successful in niche circles, as an aside note.
>>
I want to be a girl. Skinny but with large breasts. And daddy's sex slave.

I'd come home from school, wearing a far-too-short plaid skirt, tied-off tight white shirt, white thighhighs, black mary janes and tiny pink panties. Hair done up in pigtails, and light but gothy makeup.

Daddy likes to blow off steam by being abusive. He slaps me across the face, hard enough to knock me to the ground, then keeps slapping me and calling me names until I'm crying and begging him to stop. He shuts me up by sticking his cock down my throat, he's a very big guy and I'm powerless to resist. His cock is enormous, still chokes me every time, but he doesn't care and facefucks me hard. When I'm on the verge of passing out, he pulls out, picks me up and bends me over a couch. He pulls down my panties, holds my arms behind my back with one hand and holds a belt tight around my neck with the other. He fucks both my holes hard whilst choking me. His huge cock feels like it is filling up my entire torso, and I become so exhausted from multiple orgasms that I start to feel like just a piece of meat that exists only to be fucked. He pulls out again and finishes down my throat, he cums buckets and I choke, cum dribbling out my nose. My makeup is smeared with cum and tears, he takes a picture of me and sends it to his buddies - inviting them over that evening.
>>
>>6928073
Seek professional help, anon.
>>
File: exclaim.jpg (66 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
exclaim.jpg
66 KB, 800x480
>>6928073
>he's a very big guy
>>
>>6927938
>>6927940
Goddamn, anon. That's SO hot. I love it.
>>
Does anyone have any idea what's the technical name for the ability to see people as they may appear if they where naked? Both as a superpower and as a brain disorder. I tend to just call it Naked Vision but scientific names sound cool.

There is this character I came up with this power with two versions on how it works, first there is a computer program that in real time digitally removes the clothing from anyone he wants even anime and cartoons and show him a simulation of what their naked body should look like. This is beamed to his visual cortex and he walks around looking at people.

The second version is he's inflicted with a brain disorder cause by an accident that makes him see most females and some men as naked with no choice in the matter. The men he sees as naked tend to be muscular Chris Evens type. Older and elderly women don't appear naked as him. What triggers him to see someone as naked attractiveness the simple act of his brain identifying someone as an attractive female. This attractiveness his why this is triggered with some men. This also works in anime and cartoons. My theory on how this brain disorder works is when someone meets/sees someone they are attractive to there is a place in the back of the mind that assesses them as a sexual partner or rival makes a model of them in the nude. His brain got dissociated and the part that unknowingly imagines people as naked take over his regular vision
>>
A tiny shortstack with a horsecock that goes up past her forehead who loves to train me to take larger and larger insertions until I can take her with ease. That said, she'd be a switch, just as happy to give as to receive.
>>
>>6894762
My fantasy would really to just be a twink housewife to a dominant hard working man. Cooking and cleaning, etc.

My other fantasy is a lot more interesting. I would be a 15 year boy that ends up in a dimension owned by a entity that gains power from tickling me. It takes the form of a woman with a body like all of zp92's female characters have. I get a vibrator with infinite battery tied to my dick (set go a low setting so I don't cum), diapered and put in a onesie and then taken to a bed where I'm wrapped in a blanket that I can't get out of no matter how hard I try and my feet are put in stocks. This woman just tickles my feet constantly for eternity, having every tickle tool imaginable. The only time I'd stop being tickled is when I get changed into a new diaper. Basically, tickle torture and orgasm denial stretched out until the end of time. The tickler would also tickle other places, or everywhere at once. She'd also tease me ("How long has it been since you last had an orgasm? Twelve thousand years ago, I think." for example.) In the tickler's dimension, a trillion years is equal to a minute in the normal world.
>>
File: 340921.jpg (862 KB, 1200x1350) Image search: [Google]
340921.jpg
862 KB, 1200x1350
>>6894762
>I want to give them control over a man who is strong enough to break chains, but accepts theirs lovingly.

Pretty much this.
I don't mind if she's a beefcake either.
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.