[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm still pretty butthurt about this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
I'm still pretty butthurt about this.
>>
>>82806449
>Spider Verse uses Supaidaman
>Main villain of the story isn't Doctor Monster, but instead more spider vampires

Dead on arrival.
>>
>>82806449
I actually had hopes for this arc, but they where dashed like my hopes for MML3
>>
>>82806573
>>82806449
I'm butthurt about the entire event
I don't like when Universal Ignorance is a power
When a universe has specific rules and then a character shows up in that universe and then disregards reality despite being in a completely different one without actually having reality bending powers
Things like Mr. Mxyzptlk are different because it's not a new universe it's just a different dimension within that universe
I'm talking about Hostess dimension
>>
>>82806573

>Using Doctor Monster

Don't give Slott any ideas
>>
>>82806449
>Not reading the book.

He survives that you retard.
>>
>>82807096
He's probably more upset that they brought in Supaidaman and Leopardon at all only to have the job in two pages rather than if he died or not. Also Leopardon was pretty much invincible as it would kill enemies with one shot.
That was mainly due to the staff not being able to use the suit and most of Leopardon's scenes were stock footage
>>
>>82806449
Didn't they also kill a Cosmically powered Spiderman in this encounter too?
>>
>>82806449

>still reading Spider-Man after One More Day

Why?
>>
>>82806449

He got repaired and I think he kicked serious ass after that.
>>
>>82807096

Yes. I'm aware. And he went on to do absolutely nothing in the final battle.
>>
>>82808731
Probably because the final battle is like, 3 pages long.
>>
>>82808741

Really anticlimatic.

Especially after 2099 and Steampunk Spidey had such a fun little side story with Leopardon.
>>
>>82808770
>>
>>82808693
top kek
he was repaired just to be a taxi for Miguel and that Steampunk Spider-woman OC
>>
>>82808731
He off screen tanked three Inheritors if I remember correctly, that's pretty damn impressive.
>>
>>82809407
If the Inheritors were actually threatening rather than hitting the . . . Oh god, I can't believe I"m going to type this . . . The Aizen level of broken suspension of disbelief . . . that might actually be something.

God, Spider-Verse was shit.

And the villains are half to blame.
>>
>>82809602
Spider-Verse was infuriatingly shit, it not only killed potentially awesome stories, but also tons of awesome spideys. It actually made me stop reading Spider-man.
>>
File: MC2.jpg (361 KB, 900x865) Image search: [Google]
MC2.jpg
361 KB, 900x865
Threadly reminder Slott killed off the only Parker that got a happy ending for shock value and no amount of coping and moving on stories will change that.
>>
File: FURY.jpg (39 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
FURY.jpg
39 KB, 500x738
>>82806449
WHENS MAHVEL SPIDERMAN IS DEAD.
I STILL MAD
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.