[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you make the UN's reasoning for the governing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 368817.jpg (225 KB, 770x308) Image search: [Google]
368817.jpg
225 KB, 770x308
How would you make the UN's reasoning for the governing of The Avengers not seem so retarded in the movies and how would you make the 'Sokovia Accords' look a lot more reasonable to tony and the viewers.

One thing I thought would probably work or at least be a lot more reasonable was if Pepper Potts was still with Tony and made him realize that if he actually wouldn't sign the deal that UN would make it impossible for Stark Industries to survive with him stopping hims number one source of income that was weapon and destroying pretty much all his suits that was like one of his biggest investments ever.

But that's all I got. Maybe if they made the casualties a lot higher and have them screw up alot more then what they did. Or have The avengers share their resources such as designs of Iron Mans robots from AoU.
>>
>>82675772
>How would you make the UN's reasoning for the governing of The Avengers not seem so retarded in the movies and how would you make the 'Sokovia Accords' look a lot more reasonable to tony and the viewers.
Because if you actually paid attention the movie did just that without saying who was right.
>Ross: If you guys don't keep it down you're gonna cause more trouble for regular humans like us and you'll get what's coming to ya
>Cap: No way man! We're superior beings! We don't need you to watch us! We'll take responsibilities in our own hands!
>The Avengers gets dismantled by a regular human who was a victim of the previous movie's destruction
>>
>>82676052
yeah but for me and a lot of other people it was them saving millions from dying

and it was presented by Ross who was the reason New York got destroyed by the villain from the second hulk movie and this movie came out after winter soldier that will just making the point that the UN should not have control over The avengers that much stronger. Tony looked stupid for the most of the movie for a lot of people.
>>
>>82676335
>yeah but for me and a lot of other people it was them saving millions from dying
Then you are those other people are retarded. It was a accumulation of lives and property damage they've made up until that point. Wanda destroyed a building and the people inside all to capture one bad guy.
>and it was presented by Ross who was the reason New York got destroyed by the villain from the second hulk movie
Not the same Ross
>and this movie came out after winter soldier that will just making the point that the UN should not have control over The avengers
HYDRA=/=UN
>>
>>82676335
>yeah but for me and a lot of other people it was them saving millions from dying
By letting thousands die as a result. The thing about people on Cap's side is that they refuse to look at the big picture and that everything that accumulated in the film was largely because of his stupidity. The fact that a regular person could destroy the Avengers and on top of that him being a victim of their destruction hammers down the point the Accords strongly.

Ironically enough Tony was the only one trying to cause the least amount of damage in the film and now because of Cap half of the Avengers are wanted fugitives.
>>
>>82676544

>HYDRA=/=UN
It was more of a focus that a bigger part cant goverment the avengers or have to much power then that I was saying UN is HYDRA.

>oh it is so the same Ross

why the heck would they use the same actor to play the same guy in the same universe and not have it be the same Ross. they could use any actor or any character to prevent this confusion but they didn't.
>>
>>82676544
>HYDRA=/=UN
how do you know?
>>
>>82676685
>Ironically enough Tony was the only one trying to cause the least amount of damage in the film and now because of Cap half of the Avengers are wanted fugitives.

it's funny how someone who wants the UN to be responsible for the avengers doesn't hold the UN responsible for its decision to criminalize the Avengers.

And by funny I mean completely predictable.
>>
>>82675772
there's no real way to make the slovakia accords reasonable in the light of

- the avengers saving new york / the world
- the prevailing international authority (world security council / shield) trying to destroy new york with a nuclear weapon, which the avengers stopped
- the prevailing international authority (world security council / shield) trying to murder millions of americans, which captain america stopped

it's just the un self-interestedly trying to assert itself as the reigning international authority now that shield is gone, and tony selling out his team because he's a weak bitch.

they could have worked out a better agreement that gives the avengers the authority to act in emergency circumstances, but they didn't want to do that, because they wanted to either 1. be the boss of the avengers, or 2. bash the avengers apart because they couldn't be the bosses of it, no matter how many millions of lives they risk by bashing the avengers apart with nothing to replace them.
>>
>>82678074
I legit think when Cap said that they are people of agendas and agendas changes. The only thing that needed to win the audience was something in the lines of. "yes but they are 127 countries that you want to save" there is millions of people you want to save is people who are scared of you. Instead of inspire hope you just inspire hatred and fear.

^this with a better dialog then i wrote plus music would probably go far for the average viewer.
>>
>>82678277
that's fucking dumb though, they totally inspire hope. why don't they inspire hope? from all the times they saved lots of people's lives?
>>
>>82678449
"those fucking avenger assholes going around keeping new york from being nuked, how dare they! i feel so hopeless and stuff!" like, what?
>>
>>82678449
>>82678479
why is it even their job to inspire hope? let the UN inspire fucking hope if they need something to do, the avengers can spend their time fighting fucking alien monsters and robots that want to kill the entire earth
>>
>>82677491
>it's funny how someone who wants the UN to be responsible for the avengers doesn't hold the UN responsible for its decision to criminalize the Avengers.
They didn't sign the papers. And nothing you wrote says anything really.
>>
>>82678074
>>82678277
>>82678449
>>82678479
>>82678538
This fag is just samefagging I see.
>>
>>82678800
yeah those were all me except the second one.
thanks for acknowledging that i'm correct
>>
>>82678869
>that i'm correct
You agreeing with yourself doesn't make you correct just pathetic
>>
>>82675772
"We're cool if you wanna fight aliens and robots, but please stop killing poor kids in Africa."
>>
>>82676544
>>82677094
Yeah I can't understand the retards who think just because Ed Norton wasn't hulk anymore that the hulk movie never happened
>>
File: wanda.gif (878 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
wanda.gif
878 KB, 444x250
>>82679059
Sorry Ross, that's the only way we could make Wanda"killing niggas with my Honda" Maximoff agree to stay with the team.
>>
How about setting up a liaison to keep the UN informed of the Avengers activities in a way that wouldn't compromise their counter operations? Surely Cap wouldn't have objected as strongly to the idea of transparency as he did regulation. If things hadn't gone down the way they did I'd say a having a shrink around wouldn't be such a bad idea. Maybe assemble a group of first-responders to deal specifically with evacuation of civilians and providing medical assistance when the Avengers go somewhere to help minimize casualties.
>>
>>82677094
>>82679226
>It was more of a focus that a bigger part cant goverment the avengers
No? What transpired with HYDRA was that an underground organization was controlling another secret organization without their knowledge. You're just a fucking idiot.
Nothing in the 2008 Hulk has been relevant up until this point and can pretty much be wiped from existence given that none of the MCU movies has refered back to it at any point like Iron-Man, Cap, Thor and Avengers, hell they used Ang Lee's Hulk as footage, so using that as a defense is pointless.
>>
>>82680286
but the only fucking thing about MCU is that it's a fucking continuity and it's a world that all works because they all share the same universe and the only fucking thing that needed to happen was them changing the character or the actor. Do you actually thing this corporate trash movie would leave that fucking thing alone

dude they changed the fucking actor for hulk but not ross remember that.

>What transpired with HYDRA was that an underground organization was controlling another secret organization without their knowledge.

yeah okey the only reason why I said it in the first place was to make the exact same point you did so whatever it's not like I actually lost anything of value here.
>>
>>82680286
No... they used 2008 Hulk footage in at the end of Iron Man 2. Hell, Tony fucking shows up at the end of TiH to talk to General Ross
Quit being stupid
>>
>>82676544
Wait do people not realize that's the same character? Ross just got a promotion
>>
By not placing control of superheroes under an functionally useless organization?

By enforcing existing laws that keep NGOs and private military groups in check?

By asking the Avengers to participate in any legislative measures that may need to be created and not forced to comply with laws they had no part in drafting?

Basically anything except what Stark and Ross did in CW.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.