[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder Team Cap is scrub tier.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: hickey-avengers-1.png (127 KB, 1150x1396) Image search: [Google]
hickey-avengers-1.png
127 KB, 1150x1396
Daily reminder Team Cap is scrub tier.
>>
>>82508644
Yes I'm sure Iron Man has a 54% chance at beating Scarlet Witch
>>
>>82508644
The hell are these number from? Why is War Machine so low?
>>
>muh power levels XD
I bet you're the kind of guy who thinks Superman is boring because of his powers.

Discussing power levels is completely inane. Here's an actual plot related question: How did Zemo know about the 1991 incident in the first place? How did he know where to find the Hydra agent with the post hypnotic words? How did he get the money to get the technology to alter the face of a therapist to make him look like Bucky? Why did he know about the 1991 incident, and planned everything so that the Avengers would follow him and see the recording, but he didn't know where the recording was kept until Bucky told him? If he didn't know that, he couldn't make his whole plan in the first place.
>>
>>82508840
>Discussing power levels is completely inane.
Thats a dumb thing to say when capeshit solves 90% of its problems by punchin shit.
>>
>>82508644
Mark my words, they're gonna bring the nerf hammer to Thor and overbuff Falcon. Enjoy your patch of Falcon vs Falcon mirror matches before they kneejerk nerf Falcon back to the dumpster tier again. ;_;
>>
>>82508890
What are you on about
Capeshit solves 90% of it's problems by plot armor and shit writing
>>
>>82508890
Dude, punching is just for heroes to buy time in order for them to actually solve a problem. Read literally ANY good story, I guarantee you the problem is not solved by "punching hard"
>>
>>82509312
Tell that to One Meme Man. :^)
>>
>>82509345
>Keyword: Good
>>
File: MXZbDd8.gif (3 MB, 696x528) Image search: [Google]
MXZbDd8.gif
3 MB, 696x528
>>82509312
In fact, a lot of preventable problems were started because characters just felt like punching the shit out of some magic idol or space-time dealy. It's crazy how much shit happens just because a grown character starts smashing stuff like a child.

>>82509345
It's different for manga.
>>
>>82509441
I was sort of kidding anon.

Even in One Strike Dude, a few of the villains they end up facing can't just be dealt with physical prowess alone. The arc with Garou ended up with One Hit Guy talking things out rather than just ending it with one punch.

Spoilers for non-ONE webcomickers.

>>82509484
Yeah, but even then I'd chalk it up to mainly shounen conventions than anything.
>>
>>82509622
>talking things out rather than just ending it with one punch
yet people criticize naruto for "talk no jutsu"
>>
>>82509724
not even the world of Naruto have a jutsu to solve shitty writing, anon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.