[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/co/'s Bizarre Adventure - Why am I the one making this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
Previous Thread: >>82202619

Past Threads: http://pastebin.com/UprS7B3X

MAIN TOPIC: Finishing up part 4, then starting part 5

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (this is out of date, fix it)

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8

>Every part, in order
1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
http://pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km
>>
Part 4 to do list:

-Stan VS Coraline and Foster’s Home Imaginary Friends/stands
-Stan VS Recess Gang (half-way written, don’t know if the guy who wrote it will continue)
-Gadget’s funeral could use more details
-Penny, J&SB VS Jumba (there’s a skeleton for this, we’ll embellish it later)
-Shaggy & Scooby VS The Hardy Boys
-Scrooge, Eds, & Stan VS Flintheart Glomgold
-Shaggy & Scooby VS The Crust Cousins (probably not much of a fight if they're Oingo and Boingo)
-Shaggy & Scooby + Recess Gang VS TBA
-Penny, J&SB, Shaggy & Scooby(?), & Weird Al VS Snow White, Cinderella, & Aurora
-The final battle with Fred and everything that entails

Try to knock a few more of these off the list before going balls deep into part 5 if you can.
>>
>>82366118
>>82350873

Bonkers trying to avoid getting a possible prison sentence or just trying to cause a distraction big enough to let him escape leads him to break into Foster's home.

He frees the LHC and it looks like they're formulating a plan to get the hell out of dodge, hoping to strike at Penny and the CoCo's when their guard is down in the future.

But then the Stand Court happens.
>>
>>82366118
Have we settled yet for the assassin in the Shaggy & Scooby+Recess Gang fight?
>>
>>82366468
We were going to have ninjas, but that felt too... distracting.

What /co/ character would not mind killing kids?
>>
>>82366468
>>82366528
Let's just go with Ratigan, he has no qualms about killing kids and he has a stand suggestion already.

Are we switching out Shaggy and Scooby for the CoCo in that fight is my question, since this was brought up last thread that the CoCo fall too much out of focus after the Glomgold fight (which also needs attention).
>>
>>82366623
How many fights do we have per character? it does feel that the CoCo fell out of focus after gadget's death
>>
File: 1461569595706.png (213 KB, 693x512) Image search: [Google]
1461569595706.png
213 KB, 693x512
This thing still exists?
>>
>>82366766
There's a lot of group fights, the main problem is Shaggy and Scooby come in past the half way mark, so any fights they get won't have much buffer between them.
>>
>>82366769
I know right? Why the fuck su is still a thing when it should be dead? I mean cancelled
>>
>>82366769
Im surprised that this fruit of mediocrity that was planted by nepotism is still fucking going.

SU is garbage.
>>
>>82366883
I see, probably we should change them with someone who had a previous interaction with the gang.
>>
File: 1396549946193.jpg (30 KB, 169x267) Image search: [Google]
1396549946193.jpg
30 KB, 169x267
>>82366065
I get no one else was on the job to make the thread but ya could have at least updated what was within your power to update.

Past Threads: http://pastebin.com/A3XBcCpK

>>82366769
Pic Related
>>
>>82367352
Hey, I looked for a link for the updated pastebin of past threads, I assumed someone updated the dumb thing instead of remaking it EVERY thread. You really should just make one pastebin, retain the ability to edit it, then update it so we don't have to have a new link every thread for the collection of past threads.

>>82366272
Sounds good. I guess there can be a scene right after the LHC heads are beaten of someone using the jaws of life to get Bonkers out from under the thing before he bolts.

And I think the LHC need a greater end game, they're a group of wealthy serial killers, but they bought a stock pile of stand jawbreakers.

I think they should be planning on forming a stand army under their control so they can take over whatever they want whenever they want.
>>
>>82367169

What about Stan?
>>
>>82367169
>>82367563
When I said the "CoCo" that just short for Stan, Ed, Edd, Eddy, and Scrooge since they make up the Conman Coalition.

I'm suggesting they fight Ratigan before they get to the Hill to face off the LHC.

Ratigan will be their last ditch effort to force the CoCo to back off since he'll threaten the children.
>>
>>82367823

I meant one of the CC in my previous post. Like, if it was going to be just one character. But now that makes more sense.

Also yeah, I do agree that the CC, or more especially Eds and Stan, fall out of focus greatly during the second half. I know Scrooge at least aids Penny in her fight against Loeb and Bonkers.
>>
>>82367823
Ok, Ratigan is gonna be rat sized or human sized? We already have Tom & Jerry in the previous part being significantly taller than in their shows.
We also need to design his Stand, if we follow the chameleon-bot idea I can make a description on the fly
>>
>>82368056
Rat sized.

He can pilot his stand/chameleon bot like a robot or work it remotely if it doesn't need to be convincing.

I think he should pretend to be Penny to try to stab them in the back, that's his entrance.
>>
>>82353667

Hank dies during Part 3-4 and comes back in Part 5 as a ghost.
>>
>>82368001
They don't fall too much out of focus since Penny has the spotlight for all of what would amount to three chapters: "VS Jumba", "visit Danny and police raid", "VS Loeb and Bonkers" before the focus goes back to the CoCo for the Glomgold fight.

We can easily place the Glomgold events happening before Shaggy and Scooby VS the Hardy Boys since they probably happen simultaneously.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1080
>>82368146

So it would have like a Rubber-Soul-imitating-Kakyoin sort of scene?
>>
>>82368320
That censorship just annoyed the hell out of me when I was watching that.

Yeah, it'd be like that, or like Oingo's ability.

What's his stand's name? A limitation should be it can't become smaller than Ratigan if he's piloting it. If he's not inside of it, then it can become smaller than Ratigan.
>>
>>82368146
I'm leaning more for the wearable stand idea, though i have some reservations about him being so small. Here's what i have so far:

Name: Poker Face (placeholder name)
Appearance: A sarcophagus/iron maiden shaped stand slightly bigger than Ratigan divided in six sections.
Abilities: When Ratigan entombs himself inside the Stand, razor wire-like strands will wrap around him and create a near perfect replica of another person or a made up appearance. While wearing one of these disguises, Ratigan can manipulate the razor wires for combat purposes: like creating blades or whips. He can also detonate his current disguise to produce a small area of effect attack, however this prevent him to make another replica while the stand reabsorbs its wire.
>>
>>82368692
Maybe [THE GREAT PRETENDER] instead of Poker Face?
>>
>>82368692
I'm pretty sure Jerry was also the size of a mouse in part 3, it added to the comedy where a little guy like him was throwing around train cars.

Him being small could make for an interesting reveal. they think his stand just lets him change his form, but then when it blows up they find out he was wearing his stand and he tries to get away as the rat he is.

He could even make a human sized version of his likeness to really fool people into thinking all his stand does is let him change shape.
>>
>>82368955
Sounds great. I picked Poker face just because i didn't what to make a nameless Stand

>>82368965
The idea of a human sized replica of himself sounds good. So Taffy in part 5 is also mouse sized?
>>
>>82368692
So I heard a stand relevant to part 4 needed opinions.

I like it, a cool reveal could be when someone pats Ratigan (dressed as Penny) on the shoulder and when he pulls his hand back it's cut up from the wire. Only question on the detonation, is it an explosion or the wire splitting off into a thousand barbs going every direction? I kind of like the last one better just because it's more original, but I'll let the jury decide on that point. As for a name... the appearance makes me want to give it an Iron Maiden related name, so maybe [ANOTHER LIFE] or [CHAINS OF MISERY] or [THE MAN WHO WOULD BE KING]? Any of those could work, last one fits Ratigan's personality pretty well while the first two relate to the stand itself.
>>82368965
I like the idea of him making a human-sized likeness of himself if we keep the "he's small" idea. Could give us an extra fight where after the heroes think they killed Ratigan in the first fight they split up in the LHC mansion, and Ratigan manipulates everyone into fighting each other, which is what lets the major LHC members split everyone up for their individual fights.

The reviews for the rest are still on hold until part 4 gets done, but as a whole good job everyone not posting to the thread. Keep it up, we're making good progress.
>>
>>82369208
I'd assume Taffy is mouse sized, yes. We should really take advantage of that so he can get under people's clothes and turn their skin to cheese since I think we're playing him up as a "no survivors" type of merciless which he's hoping his friends can help him temper.

>>82369222
OK, so that's two for Ratigan is remaining rodent sized.

I like the idea of him being the cause of the group splitting up, but how does he pull that off? By pretending to bean LHC head while the real one makes for the opposite direction? How does he get finished off? Does he get killed in the stand court at Foster's?
>>
>>82369222
I envisioned the explosion as a short range attack, where the disguise unravels and then the Stand must pull back the wires into itself. About the name, I leave that up to the jury.
>>
>>82369360
I'm down for >>82368955 's suggestion of [THE GREAT PRETENDER].

He'll need to be at least injured after faking his death like that. Once he separates the heroes in the Hills (you guys know this is an Oblongs reference, right?) he makes his own escape to Foster's to meet up with the princesses, thinking he got out of it all scot-free.
>>
>>82369358
I was thinking he could do what you said about impersonating a LHC head initially, then once a few people are scattered he pretends to be an ally and lures people into rooms where other LHC members are waiting (Scrooge and the Eds are in a group for example, so Ratigan pretends to be Stan and tricks the Eds into the room where Hector is waiting). Just throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks. As for his death, stand court should be fine. He could even try to take over now that pretty much all the heads are dead.
>>82369360
I think I get what you're saying. I dig it.
>>
>>82366769
Never underestimate the power of autism
>>
>>82369488
Does Ratigan going to Foster's make Bonkers going to Foster's redundant?

Or do they go there for different reasons? Ratigan because he knows the princesses are there and needs a power base, Bonkers because he wants revenge on Penny and heard them talking about Foster's while he was trapped under that steamroller.
>>
>>82369604
I don't really think we need Bonkers to come back. I say let him get steamroller'd and just have Ratigan take the spot he was meant to take. Would make the scene before the stand court a little more intense too, because Ratigan's the kind of motherfucker who COULD revive the LHC, and you know he would in a heartbeat.
>>
>>82369804
I kind of want Bonkers to survive the steamroller because his ability would allow him to, but then I just don't know what to do with him after it.

Maybe Silent Bob finishes him off before they leave for Foster's by opening a fire hydrant to drown since he could hear him still alive under there.
>>
>>82369901

I imagined Bonkers would be too psychotic and dangerous to the heroes leave him alive for too long. You know, kind of like Cioccolata and Lowly
>>
>>82370042
Bonkers can't make a sink hole going up into the steamroller because its still "burning" thanks to Jay, so he's stuck in the ground below it, he ca make sink holes, but he can't tunnel.

So I guess Silent Bob flooding him until he drowns is as good as any option to make sure Bonkers doesn't get a come back.

He probably does that after at least Penny leaves.
>>
>>82369901
>>82370463
Just how deep do Bonker's sinkholes go anyway?

He can't make people sink to the earth's core, can he?
>>
>>82370825
I imagine they'd suffocate in the hole before they got there, like quicksand.
>>
>>82370825
They are described as "Hollywood Quick Sand traps" in the doc, so I assume that a portion of the affected surface becomes a sort of pit and the victims can sink until they reach that bottom.
>>
>>82370825
Probably only deep enough for someone to suffocate in them.

The range is probably like 15 meters, that's how far away a pitfall trap can be from Bonkers to still work.

The sink holes themselves probably go down like 4 or 5 meters maximum, but Bonkers can control the depth otherwise, that way he can trap people inside of objects or sink people down to their necks for Loeb to stare them into panic mode easily.

So unless there's a sewer system, Bonkers has no way out.
>>
>>82370979
>>82371454
This makes me wonder though. If it's a gun, what would it do if he shot someone? Would anything sink through them too?
>>
>>82371705
Wait, its a gun? I don't remember [Don't bring me down] having a description
>>
>>82371795
I thought we decided to make it a gun. I don't know if it was ever finalized or not though.

We already have two gun shaped stands in the doc I think? Maybe we should make it something else then.
>>
>>82371705
I don't recall anything about the stand being a gun.

Bonkers uses a gun to shoot people once they're stuck in his traps, then bury the bodies with the power. He's the type who wants to see the life fade from people he kills' eyes.

I actually made up the Bonkers fight assuming he just needed to touch a surface to set up the trap, I don't even know what his stand looks like.
>>
>>82371961
hmm, one is Yosemite Sam, and the other one?
>>82371995
The Stand was picked from the bunch of userless Stands in the suggestion list with only its power listed. If the power is activated with touch, it could be a more humanoid stand.
>>
>>82369358
He reaches the "no shurvivors" level when things get shaky.

Before that he's the most mild mannered out of all of them. If Toph roughed up Xavier too much, he's calling her out on it and forcing her to apologize. Which leads to Xavier fucking blabbing about everything in a way that makes no sense and marking her for death.

After his friends start dropping dead, Taffy steps up and starts being ruthless. But it's still him. Squidward doesnt go through with betraying them because he likes these people, for heaven's sake.
>>
>>82372197
Rocksteady is supposed to use a gun stand. He was suggested for part 7, but is still in the no part given section I think?
>>
>>82372197
Well, it doesn't turn into a punch ghost slugfest, so the appearance can be whatever works.
>>
File: DesertEXE.jpg (39 KB, 640x341) Image search: [Google]
DesertEXE.jpg
39 KB, 640x341
>>82372614
I'm thinking maybe an Arakified bobcat version of pic related could work, thanks to the sinkhole thing.
>>
How do you name the stands again?

i feel like some of the names are wierd
>>
>>82373605
They're all music references. Browse through your music library (preferably classic rock) and pick a name that has something to do with the character or stand's power. People get twitchy if it's too on the nose, but there's generally enough people around that'll spot you a suitable replacement if they think the name needs work.
>>
>>82373605
You name the stands after songs/albums/bands/musicians with a vague reference to their powers. (Don't Bring Me Down sinks things for example)

You should probably read the Jojo manga, or at least watch seasons 3-4 of the anime, if you don't understand the stands.

Currently we are not accepting stand or stand user suggestions unrelated to part 4. If you would like to make a suggestion, post it in the doc.
>>
>>82373765
>>82373819
If you really want to stretch it out, the Jorge light novels named stands after things other than music, like tv shows and movies like Evil Dead and Twister.
>>
>>82374001
36 Kars on Mars.
>>
>>82374001
Jorge Joestar novels are non-canon though.

Unless you WANT to believe the universe was reset 36 times and there's a tribe of Perfect Karses living on Mars.
>>
>>82374051
>36 Kuzcos
>>
>>82374092
Only one of the 36 stopped whining and learned the lesson from the movie.
>>
File: Valentine Shotgunning.png (733 KB, 693x652) Image search: [Google]
Valentine Shotgunning.png
733 KB, 693x652
This whole thing feels like it's missing the "Bizarre" aspect of it. Like how all the serious characters could be weird, or all the weird characters could be serious. How you can take all the strangeness deadly serious.
I don't know, it's what I enjoy best about the series, posing and musical references are secondary.
>>
>>82374500
We have Hank Hill with an army of robots beating up Kuzco because he wants to block out the sun with a disco ball. The inherent concept of throwing all these characters together and giving them punchghosts and dramatic stories about murderer clubs and demons creates the bizarre all by itself. What more do you want?
>>
>>82374568
To stop it.
>>
>>82374568
>>82374500

A guy with a snake for a hand and a beak for a mouth insults but also informs a blind girl after she beats the crap out of him before he disappears into the sunset to the tune of a spiritual flute while she gets marked for death by demons in an elaborate plan to waste mankind's spiritual potential by pantsing EVERYONE on earth at once.
>>
File: 1452412813583.png (406 KB, 700x940) Image search: [Google]
1452412813583.png
406 KB, 700x940
>>82374603
I won't stop until it's over.
>>
>>82374568
>>82374659
Absurdity doesn't equal weirdness. Most powers are actually straightforward, take the whole Pearl Jam/Tonio for example, the whole plot of that was mundane, but it was mostly bizarre because of Tonio's mannerisms and the over the top way Pearl Jam manifested itself. Similarly, Kenzo's Dragon's Dream was one of the weirdest stands but the effect was very simple.
Guess is able to turn things small, simple enough, but the whole fight was creepy because Guess herself was creepy.
>>
>>82372919
I'm down with it.

So anyone have any thoughts on the Glomgold fight? We have the set up, the CoCo know he's with the LHC.

Where should they find him when the confrontation happens? How do they plan it? How do all their plans go to shit because of Glomgold's stand?
>>
I know a few threads ago Mr. Krabs was suggested as the owner of a restaurant that all the Coalition ate at a lot, but that hasn't been added to the Doc, so I'll just repeat what was suggested to the best of my memory. All I know is Mr. Krab's stand was able to create food from garbage, but I don't know if other abilities were suggested. He would be a minor character anyway, but I'm pretty sure he wound up winning the initial Coalition bet as a joke. Also, while I don't have a name for it, I've got the design for it right here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7myGrxxhLaY
>>
>>82376174
What turns me off to this idea is it keeps being pushed as "he won the bet" when he was never a part of the bet.

He owns the restaurant, sure.
He has a stand that can make garbage into food, sure.
At the end all the money he made serving the CoCo is taken by Pearl who wants a new whatever and the food turns to garbage as they're eating it and it does that 1980s movie ending thing where it plasters words on top of the characters that show how they ended up as they spit it out, sure.

But winning a bet he wasn't even a part of and had no knowledge of? Cut that out.
>>
>>82376395
Yeah, no idea what was up with the "he wins the bet" thing.
>>
>>82377091
I think the parts should end with this line from Double D.
>"Wait...how does a crab father a whale?"
>>
File: 1455969689440.png (238 KB, 559x682) Image search: [Google]
1455969689440.png
238 KB, 559x682
>>82375526
What did you expect from a barely living "project" only kept on by a couple of autists whose writing and drawing capabilities are comparable to eight year olds?
>>
>>82378801
Oh and I supposed you can do better, huh?
>>
>>82377091

The guy who suggested Krabs just wanted him to be part of the CC, even though the group was already established from the very beginning.

I like Krabs appearing in a light-hearted mini arc like the one with Tonio in Part 4, but I don't like the idea of pushing him as another player of the bet either. Just add him as a local greedy restaurant owner who tries to cheat the CC.
>>
>>82374500

Yeah, some of the already written parts need some humour and characters doing quirky acts out of the blue, like Johnny finding Gyro's unfunny antics cool or Josuke saying goofy stuff like "Oh no, I took a shit in the toilet and I forgot to clean up my hands!".

But right now, it seems the writers' priority is to finish up the main storyline of each part. The humor and quirkness can be added later once everything is organized properly.
>>
File: tom inked 2.png (717 KB, 2000x1120) Image search: [Google]
tom inked 2.png
717 KB, 2000x1120
>>82378801
>drawing capabilities are comparable to eight year olds?
y-you too
>>
>>82378801
Why do you care so much? If you think you can do better, why the fuck aren't you contributing instead of yelling about how autistic we all are and how dead this project is? Literally what does any of that do for anything but make you out to be an attention whore?

I'm not disagreeing with you, but come on. You're argument is pointless. What are you going to get out of this?
>>
We can pretty much agree Ratigan is supposed to face off the gang, and he tries to disguise himself as Penny beforehand, but how does his actual fight(s) go down?

Also, how are we gonna do the Shaggy and Scooby vs the Hardy Boys? And exactly how are we going to write them?
>>
>>82381469
I think we should write the Hardy Boys as being older and washed up. That gives them more motive to blame Shaggy and Scooby for their failing careers.
The mystery solving gang circle is a pretty tight market.

Ratigan tries to stab one of the CoCo in the back disguised as Penny, when he's thwarted, he runs into a crowded street to escape. From here he can attack from anywhere, the Recess gang recognize some members of the CoCo and they can prove they are who they say they are by showing off their stands.

Now they have to catch the rat in a maze of people.
>>
>>82382239
Should it end like the Steely Dan fight? Like with Ratigan taking someone hostage without their knowledge with his wire stand?
>>
>>82382239

Would they still have the homoerotic, incestous mannerisms that they showed in that episode of South Park? You could say they became just like the McPoyles from It's Always Sunny.
>>
>>82382330
Don't forget, we also have the versions from the 1969 animated series, which aired along with Scooby Doo and went as well as you'd expect.
>>
>>82382315
I think it should end with him faking his own death with the self destruct power discussed above.

That way the heroes aren't suspecting there's a shapeshifter stand still on the loose when they get to the hills and he can easily separate them for the stronger LHC leaders to pick off before making his own escape.

>>82382330
I was thinking about the Venture Bros. version, I haven't seen that episode of South Park.
>>
Is taffy summoning random cheese or whichever type he wishes? Because of what he wishes, I got a few ideas how he defeats people...
>>
>>82382473
>>82382330

Shaggy and Scooby only SORTA recognize the twin hardy boys. Have no idea about the other ones.

"You see! This is why Ed Hardy cries himself to sleep everynight in my arms!"
>>
>>82383241
It's only the brothers they encounter as far as I can tell based on the content we have so far for that fight.

The other Hardy Boys aren't included.
>>
>>82382762
I think his second ability was to manipulate nearby cheese, either normal cheese or the one made with his first ability
>>
>>82383400
The others just replaced Velma and Shaggy/Scooby, from what I can tell.

There was a girl in there too, who was basically Daphne.

They were the first of the Scooby doo rip offs.
>>
>>82383628
I meant, the cheese that he creates, is it random, or is it whatever cheese he thinks about?
>>
>>82384345
I think it's whatever he wants.
>>
>>82384425
Ah perfect. I am the author behind Taffy, was just asking. Then the grilled cheese attacks from the RP Where I was using [WORLD ON FIRE] are good. Perrrrfect.
>>
>>82386090
See the to do list>>82366118
>>
>>82386090
Still waiting on someone to step up and work on either the Hardy Boys' fight or the Glomgold fight or the Ratigan fight or, much earlier on in the part, Stan breaking into Foster's.

I'm kind of spent on ideas right now since I did most of the idea spinning at the end of last thread.
>>
This is cancer. Complete utter trash. The fact that anybody spends their time on this actually amazes me
>>
>>82384257
What's funny is that technically the Hardy Boys came out before Scooby Doo, thanks to their books being written in like the '20s or something, so them being pissed off about Scooby Doo being more popular makes even more sense.
>>82386354
The fact that anybody spends their time commenting on threads they hate instead of just hiding and ignoring it actually amazes me.
>>
>>82386354
>This is cancer.
You're cancer.
>>
>>82386660
>The fact that anybody spends their time commenting on threads they hate instead of just hiding and ignoring it actually amazes me.
I know right? It's like they have no common sense at all.
>>
>>82386187
Ok, when and where the Ratigan fight takes place? I figured out he would have an initial fight (disguised as Penny), were He either fake his death with the detonation or gets "killed" only for his corpse to start to unravel after the gang leaves
>>
>>82388671
Since in the time line it takes place right before they get the final piece of evidence from Shaggy and Scooby they need to identify the members of the LHC, it could happen in the restaurant, then spiral out into the streets.

At the end, Mr. Krabs collects on the insurance if his establishment was damaged in the fight.
>>
>>82388671
Here's how I think the reveal that he is impersonating Penny should go.

>"Hey look Scoob, a man in a mask..."
>>
>>82388671
I want to see how he'd impersonate Penny. Would it be completely accurate or like Yellow Temperance?
>>
>>82389000
Ah geez, how the hell do we even do the fight with 13 VS 1?
Ed, Edd, Eddy, Stan, Scrooge Recess gang (6), Shaggy and Scooby VS Ratigan?
That's just too much to think about.

Maybe Shaggy and Scooby should come in at the very end after the CoCo have fought with him for a while and ruin his shape shifting ploys forcing him to activate his self-destruct.
>>
>>82389199
Honestly we should cut the Recess kids. They had their moment, keeping them in the Ratigan fight makes things too much of a clusterfuck.
>>
>>82389199
>forcing him to activate his self-destruct.
>When he does they get Ed to eat Ratigan, robot and all, with [Spoon].
>One explosion later [Spoon] belches up a tarmac blistering fireball.
>"...spicy!"
>>
>>82389334
When even was their moment?

>>82389375
Wouldn't work since Ratigan is supposed to get away and show up at Foster's later after the LHC heads have been taken out to rally the remaining LHC members under his leadership, then gets caught up in the stand court.
>>
>>82389334
It's not like they're really all that important. Their stands are all useless except for NOT A SOLIDER and GREEN TAMBOURINE.

They'd just be innocents Ratigan would go after to prove he's a menace. After the fight starts, they should probably run away.
>>
File: eb6.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
eb6.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>82380294
I personally always try to make a point when I'm writing scenes to no let it go by without a chuckle or really notably cool scene or line. Nigel and Johnny have been really good resources for comedy, and Kuzco a surprising source as a super chill BBEG

Kuzco: "Me dammit!"

Nigel: "That's right! No back-turner is Nigel Thornberry!"

incidentally, I actually watched a few episodes of Jojo the other day for the first time
>>
>>82389199
I think we should replace Scooby & Shaggy for one of the CoCo that previously interacted with the Recess gang, besides Shaggy's Stand would make a very short fight.
>>82389981
hmm, looking at that gif I noticed we have all those character except zorak and Luthor
>>
>>82390275
Zorak is supposed to be a member of the Gangreen gang in part 5, unless we change the line up.

I agree about Shaggy's stand though. In fact, it seems like ANY fight with it would be short. It's like Heaven's Door.
>>
>>82390275
That was the plan, to give the Ratigan fight to the CoCo instead of Shaggy and Scooby, but now they're being re-inserted into it.

I think it should be the CoCo in the restaurant, Ratigan disguised as Penny ends up joining them at the table and he keeps trying to spike their meal with rat poison or something until something happens that outs him.

Then they give chase, Ratigan disappears into the crowed and keeps trying to take shots at them, then once they finally corner him, he blows up and they think he's dead while his real body, the rat sized one, gets away.
>>
>>82390377
I think he needs to figure out what there is to unmask before he can unmask it.

If he KNOWS the atomic super men are coating in radiation, then he can unmask that. He knew this because Fansworth told him.

He wouldn't KNOW about this Penny being a fake if he were involved in the fight.

He or someone else has to figure things out before he can unmask something.
>>
>>82390538
Admittedly, it'd also be kinda hard to touch Ratigan in whatever form he's in, unless they want their hands to get cut up by wires.

I liked Reviewfag's suggestion >>82369222
About the hand being cut whenever they touch his disguise. It makes the fight more interesting.
>>
>>82382473
>>82382479

The thing is, the Hardy Boys version that were suggested are from South Park. Check the older threads.
>>
>>82391000
They weren't named the Hardy Boys in South Park I don't think? It was something else, wasn't it?

If so, the names should be changed I guess.
>>
File: 1461995580643.jpg (49 KB, 640x449) Image search: [Google]
1461995580643.jpg
49 KB, 640x449
>>82391126

Yeah, they were called the "Hardly" Boys, hence the gags about homosexualism and incest.
>>
>>82390835
Yeah, that could be the first hint that something is off:

>One of the character pats the fake Penny in the shoulder, telling her that there are closer to avenge his uncle
>"Penny" says nothing and stays behind the group, a wire comes out of her arm and small razors start to line up in it, turning into a blade
>Whoever patted Penny sees a drop of blood falling from his hand, he checks his hand and notices is all lacerated
>He realises where he got those wounds just in time and turns around to see the fake Penny rushing toward the group with a huge arm blade
>>
>>82391201
Well then, change the names. Otherwise people like me are going to want them changed to the 69 series.
>>
>>82390450
That would work. I don't think he really explodes like a bomb though. I thought it was just his stand "unravels" at a super fast pace, slicing anything in the vicinity, then again I was never too sure about how it was supposed to work.
>>
>>82392043
OK, so it goes from trying to kill them with poison, then >>82391245 happens, then he runs out into the street, then maybe tries taking the recess gang hostage (bad choice on his part), then the fight, then he does his spring loaded unraveling and they think he's dead because they didn't know his real body was rat sized.
>>
>>82392043
Ratigan's disguises burst, causing the wire to be flung everywhere, leaving only the sarcophagus-shaped Stand. Is not a bomb-like explosion
>>
>>82392143
Should it be with the poison? I was thinking he'd follow the CoCo around longer and keep trying to kill them, but they'd manage to avoid these attempts. The others are aware that there's someone after them, but they don't know who it is. Ratigan could even frame another member who is getting suspicious of his "Penny".
>>
>>82392619
Depends on how drawn out you want it.
>>
>>82390275
do we have Snidely Whiplash in there? I mean, we have the Whacky Races but don't remember seeing him on the roster anywhere?
>>
>>82392143
He fakes his death and plans to strike again.

Then the Stand Court happens
>>
>>82393191
Dick Dastardly is supposed to show up in 7, but no Snidely. Part 8 features guys from classic cartoons as the villains though, so maybe he could turn up there.

I'd like to see a team up with Snidely, Dick, Dread Baron, and Dan Backslide at some point, but I realize it isn't likely.
>>
>>82374087
>In the /co/co/ non-canon spinoff
>There is a tribe of perfect Kuzcos on Mars
>100th Kuzco is sent down to earth to see what's going on
>He's incognito as some other /co/ character
>Meets up with Coco (Fosters) as the protag of the arc
>Everything is a fucking mess.
>After the final battle, Kuzco-100 goes back to mars and tells them that the earth is fucked up.
>>
File: 209.jpg (93 KB, 680x511) Image search: [Google]
209.jpg
93 KB, 680x511
>>82393711
I'd feel like a much bigger failure for mixing those two up if they weren't both literally mustache-twirling villains with names that mean "bad guy"
>>
>>82393751
Jorge Joestar also has a side story about Jonathan's son. The odd numbered chapters are the story about George Joestar II in the Canary Islands, while the other chapters is where the bizarre is kicked into overdrive
>>
>>82393545
Is he still going to be a part of separating the heroes when they're going after the LHC heads in the Hills?
>>
File: jjj.jpg (27 KB, 619x320) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
27 KB, 619x320
This looks really stupid and there's no way I'm reading it.
I just want to ask, does J. Jonah Jameson have a major role?
>>
>>82394348
Yes.

He's a commentator in part 7.
>>
>>82394348
Race Commentator of Part 7
>>
>>82394278
I think so? I don't know. With his stand he can have a whole "I am immortal" thing going on too, so he can appear multiple times, with his real self getting away.
>>
>>82395098
He gets away after initially trying to kill the CoCo, he escapes the Hills with his life, then he dies in Foster's with Jumba and the Disney Princesses.
>>
>>82393751
Coco is a sentient stand and can't leave the house though.

Then again, it is non-canon. I think it should be Tommy Pickles from the All Grown Up spin off. He also meets up with someone from Underfist from Grim Adventures, Sheen Estaves, and Daria, with the theme being spin off shows.
>>
>>82397071
>theme spoiler
That's fucking GENIUS, but how is Daria a spin-off, I thought she was her own thing. Was she part of something else?
>>
File: daria.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
daria.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>82397118
She's originally from Beavis and Butthead I believe.
>>
>>82397172
I see, wonderful.
>>
File: ColorModelIMW.jpg (36 KB, 655x610) Image search: [Google]
ColorModelIMW.jpg
36 KB, 655x610
>>82397071
>>82397118
I.M. Weasel and I.R. Baboon would be good characters to use too perhaps, as they were spun off from Cow & Chicken.

>>82396146
How is the stand court supposed to go down again? I kills off Ratigan, Jumba, and the Princesses I know, but what is it supposed to be?
>>
>>82397453
Foster's rules protecting the LHC are revoked now that they can no longer make good on their threats and the members inside the house become trapped in a room.

The lights go out, all they see is a rabbit in a judge outfit, a jury of angry stands, and an audience of angry stands, cut to black, cue the screaming, we see the bones later and that's all that's left of them.

One and done, then all that's left is Fred after that point.
>>
>>82396146
Are we sparing Jumba? I guess it makes sense since he's defeated in the house, but how does he get away?
>>
>>82397071
>>82397453
I know it's not important or the focus now, but fuck it. Here a plot outline, or an attempt at one anyway.

Called to Molly's Gamble to investigate a murder, reporter Tommy Pickles and his friend Chuckie meet a good version of Kuzco, who has successfully infiltrated a high school and acts like a teenager, who warns them that an AU version of The Warden as a dictator with Nowhere Man and Pure Imagination has been fucking with the time-space continuum and creating an army of Perfect Kuzcos. The Warden has fled to space and teamed up with astronaut!M.E. Leterally, AKA Duck Dodgers to make sure his plan goes on. The heroes must face the U.S. of A's space program to fix everything. They team up with a version of Plucky who calls himself the Toxic Revenger and Scooby and Shaggy, who are all too used to this shit to be affected by The Warden's timespace fuckery.
>>
>>82399192
We're not sparing Jumba, he never leaves the house after he's beaten since they tie him up, strip him of his stand, and leave him in the basement.

The stand court dragged him out of the basement to stand trial with the princesses and Ratigan.
>>
>>82399329
after the execution, the members' stands become residents of the house?

>>82399322
ha, I like the reference to the emperor's new school, maybe the remains of the disco ball from part 2 could be where the kuzcos resides
>>
>>82399538
Yep.

Several (or at least a handful) of the stands in the house belonged to LHC victims too.
They used the house to subdue stand users they marked so they could kill them anyway they wanted to without them being able to fight back using their stands.
>>
>>82366065
Comic actually looks kind of cool. Continuation when?
>>
>>82400526
A drawfag is currently working in part 1, I think some of the pages are in the booru
>>
File: 1459394151210.png (391 KB, 700x950) Image search: [Google]
1459394151210.png
391 KB, 700x950
>>82400526
I don't know what happened to PipSQK, the guy who was drawing it, or if he's going to make more.
>>
>>82399538
Thanks anon. I actually have a few more /Co/rge /Co/star ideas, but I dunno if we're even making it, besides it's kinda off-topic. I'll share them if anyone wants me too though.
>>
>>82401365
ideally, after finishing the main series we make the game and the spinoffs: like Jorge Joestar, Purple Haze Feedback, genesis of universe, etc.
>>
>>82401856
So where are we with progress this thread on the part 4 to do list?

Not really making much head way right now. I don't know anything about the South Park parody of the Hardy Boys, so I can't even touch that fight.
>>
>>82401856
Sounds good I suppose. If or when there's discussion for it, I'll contribute my ideas then.

I'll try not to write the entire plot myself, though.
>>
>>82402084
We need to return to Part 4.

It's probable we won't do the rest of it though.
Not the same people.

I'm honestly bowing out once the 8 parts are done with.
>>
File: Make America Great Again.png (747 KB, 489x751) Image search: [Google]
Make America Great Again.png
747 KB, 489x751
>>82403147
I actually doubt the threads will continue on for much longer after part 4 is done. Nobody is posting much really. Everyone seems kinda tired of it, and did you see how long it took for a new thread to be made after the old one was killed?

I hate to say it, but this project is dying pretty quickly. I'll forgive you for jumping ship before part 8. Chances are we won't be getting there. We've had two or three threads dedicated to part 4 right now and it still isn't done. No one wants to work on it anymore.

We should probably just let this thing die in peace and do something else. It's pretty much Gadget Noir ver. 2. I don't think /co/ really has the attention span to work on a group project and actually complete it.

It's sad, but this is what it feels like. We're sick and bored of this thing and only work on it anymore to hasten it's death.
>>
>>82403694
I might be a little too optimistic here but I'm pretty sure one problem is that most of us are college age and we're dealing with finals season. Once summer starts up and the main people working on this have more free time, I think production will speed up again.

Also, part 4 is a massive clusterfuck. We had a million ideas and shoved a bunch of them in here, and no one wants to be the guy who says "hey, we need to cut/tweak some shit if this is going to work". Everyone just wants to shove more in (Krabs) or make ideas work even if maybe they don't need to be in this (all the shenaniganry with Shaggy and Skooks vs Maleficent/Ratigan). All the different ideas coming together is what makes this shit so retartedly awesome, but it's a hindrance in a lot of ways too.

TLDR, part 4 is hard as fuck to write and quit being negative. You going to let Anton Ego guy have the last laugh?
>>
>>82403694
yeah, we should wrap up part 4 quickly and move to the next part, the initial brainstorming of the parts is when the proyect becomes more active. The other part that could give us problems is part 7 since we just have the plot points.
Take into account we are in finals season so a lot of people is dealing with rl stuff
>>
File: hopes and dreams.jpg (91 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
hopes and dreams.jpg
91 KB, 640x360
>>82403943
If production is sluggish because of Part 4 being a clusterfuck, then yeah, I see it dying in Part 6. I mean, honestly, just look at it. Even we admit it's going to be a bitch to write.

I hate to be a downer, but at such speeds, 6 is gonna kill us. Hell, part 5 might before that, considering the loads and loads of characters.

>>82404059
I agree with this, but we've been telling people to write part 4 for a while now, no one seems to be on it. I've contributed things here and there, but even I'm still stumped at how to wrap up a lot of these fights.

I do think Shaggy and Scooby fighting Ratigan should get canned, they aren't main characters in this part anyway. Krabs is ok as a cameo, nothing more.

I really hope it is just finals though. I want this project dead as much as you do (assuming of course, you don't want it dead), but it just seems like no one cares about it anymore. Everyone seems tired of it. I don't want it to happen, really. I'm just preparing myself so it isn't sad if it does die prematurely.
>>
>>82403694
same anon you responded to here.

Dude, don't worry about it. I haven't put a lot into Part 4. I will admit.

But that's because I dont really like Part 4. Original or this one. They have the same "feel". Although I will also confess that most of the brainstorming and original ideas for Gadget's implementation into Part 4 were my handiwork like a month ago.

Rest assured though. Part 5 is a VERY personal project for me. I really want to work on it. If only to avoid having the Chaos guy going full edge with Taffy.

I also really like Part 6 with the Strickland short chapter. Which I WILL write.

And then there's Part 8 and the meme magic cult run by losers obsessed with video games who revived a monstrosity cast away by literal demons.

I'm here for the long haul dude.
>>
>>82403694
This abortion of a project should have never been born
>>
>>82404332
>>82404439

same anon again.

I honestly think we overspread Part 4 because we had it open a bit too much.

Multiple protagonists. Multiple villains. Multiple sub-teams.

It was always going to be the hardest to write.

Part 6 definetly has that theme too, with the various gang leaders. I really cringe whenever I see the candace and red head gang idea. But I can groove with it.

I prefer Part 7 and 8 over 6 in original canon anyways though.
>>
What's missing?

Will write any fight that's missing.

come on.

lay it on me

What fight has us stumped?
>>
>>82404518
This is the last to do list. >>82366118

Like we've been discussing, Shaggy and Scooby may need to be removed from some of these fights, if not taken from the part entirely. Meanwhile, we decided on Ratigan fighting the group for TBA.
>>
>>82404332
nah, part 5 is simpler and part 6 got shortened after reducing the prison gangs to 1-2 stand user per gang, the last two parts could pose a problem since there are barebones, though i have a potential plot summary for part 8 in the making. I won't let this project die until the main body is finished and unleashed on the internet.

>>82404518
see the to-do list at the start of the doc, the crust cousins and ratigan's fight currently don't have anything besides what was dumped in this thread
>>
>>82404642
I noticed a plot hole in Part 6 tho.

If the Warden was capturing Stand users and only Stand users?

Why are the gangs comprised of Non-Stand users?

Why not say, say...
Only the leader wants to fight and the others are cowed when the leader goes down.

Or

just the leader fights because of some "rule" that only one can fight. So thats why the /co/co/s keep altering who their "leader" is.
>>
>>82366118
>>82404641

I'm calling Gadget's funeral + Secret Squirrel's reveal as his friend from the agency.

Scrooge and the /co/co/'s swear to take down the LHC and Fred.

Penny talks to Secret Squirrel and tells him that she can handle this. Secret Squirrel is adamant she backs off and goes home. Jay steps in and says he and silent bob can take care of her. Secret squirrel says he doesnt even know them. They sorta convince him by saying that they were with Gadget and helped him get as far as he did. Scrooge steps in and says he's also hired some backup in the form of Shaggy and Scooby. The best in the Business of Solving Mysteries.

Then it's revealed that someone was listening in and recording the whole "Best in the Business." bit. Cut to the LHC presenting the Hardly Boys with that, which triggers them in anger and makes them take the contract for free.
"After all, contract-killin's only a stone's throw away from bein' a private eye! Right bro?"

"And how!"
Just wanted to run the idea by you guys. Will flesh it out after this.
>>
>>82404688
I was under the impression that the superjail in Pure imagination is for the troublesome inmates, the ones that could break from the real world superjail. So ofcourse the gross of the inmates in Pure Imagination are Stand Users, but He also need some prisoners filling up the decoy prison to keep appearances
>>
>>82404894
Ah, I like it.
>>
File: solid gold unibrow.jpg (600 KB, 870x786) Image search: [Google]
solid gold unibrow.jpg
600 KB, 870x786
>>82404439
>>82404495
>>82404642
Huh, well. I'm looking forward to these things then.

I suspect there will be a brief period of all-out discussion after 4 is finished. Then we move to 5, which might be easier.

Like I said, I'm not wanting these threads to die, but 4 seems like it's killing us. We only have 10 more things to do it looks like though, so hopefully we can do it. Don't fail me /co/.

But I'm honestly really looking forwards to what you guys have written, especially for part 8.

>>82404688
Things like this though...

At this point, I'd say half of 6 needs to be edited and replaced. It's half good plot, half needless waifu pandering. It definitely needs some fixing up. It's pretty cringe-worthy and atrocious right now, but there's something we can work with.

>>82404894
It works, but still feels like a pretty big excuse. Why doesn't he just take ALL the stand users and shove them in Pure Imagination?

Part 6 is probably my least favorite so far.
>>
>>82405031
>Why doesn't he just take ALL the stand users and shove them in Pure Imagination?
You mean all the stand users in the prison population? that's what he do but he may overlook some until they show off their powers, like Dora and Suzy in the current draft: they make a mess trying to escape and Warden trap them from the tip of the central tower
>>
>>82405168
Dora and Suzy ( later Giffany ) make a big mess.
A big mess.

A big fucking mess. They tear through most of the real jail, and through most of the Strickland Properties.

Then they beat up Robo-Dale when Giffany digitizes his Pillar Propane fuel tank and various of his gadgets.

After that they earned themselves a stay at PURE IMAGINATION.
>>
>>82405343
Unrelated (like most of this), but this is what I hear whevever someone says "big mess"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvKP3_1PL5c

More to the point, it still doesn't seem like the Warden would let them run around so long with stand powers when he could just feed them to Pure Imagination in the first place. I dunno what it's like, but I felt he had good enough security to watch some supernatural shit go down.
>>
Evening, all! I've not yet had a chance to sit down and hammer out a combination of the ideas for final battle, but I did have some preliminary questions before doing so.

We cleared up a lot of the mythology for our iteration of Danny last thread, including the idea that he's managed to take over two to three blocks of Molly's Gamble in the two months since his disappearance.

For the final battle, I'm envisioning it taking place across those blocks, before ending outside Fred's shop. I've got a few vague ideas for the locations, what with the Ed's construction site having been mentioned in the rumors heard by the Recess kids and the rough layout of River Street, where Danny "died" and Fred's shop resides.

As much as the abilities of our combatants, location is every bit as important when plotting out something like this. I'd like to sketch out a sort of map of the surrounding area based on further suggestions from you guys this thread, so that I might map out the flow of battle as I write up a draft.

>>82369804
>>82369901
Have Bonkers survive through sheer luck, (ala Hol Horse), shows up at Foster's and interrupts Ratigan monologuing as he makes his entrance, then get wiped out by Ratigan as a minor annoyance.
>>
>>82405540
Bonkers survives through dumb luck and "Bukkake planning huehuehue".

He gets to Foster's home and fucks up the escape of Ratigan and the princesses.

He's the reason the Stands find them.

In his final moments. Bonkers realizes his pretending to be retarded for so long had caused him to act retarded even when it was no longer convenient
>>
>>82406284
Why not just let it die?
>>
>>82406653
Why not just hide and ignore the thread instead of coming into it and complaining?
>>
>>82405540
Not much to move the thread along this late it seems, so I'll leave you all with what I've written up for Fred's demise based on my earlier pitch.

>Even pinned as he was by the combined forces of his enemies, Fred remained staunch in his resolve. He would do away with these nuisances with little effort and be about his business.

>“Against the wall’s where you’d like me least
>Cornered, I’m vicious as a ravenous beast”

>Fred prepares to unleash his beastly assault, when two small, gleaming objects catch his eye as they fall from above and land with a metallic tinkle on the ground before him. The objects, he notes, appear to be a pair of screws. His curiosity overpowers him for only a brief moment. He casts a glance skyward and is met with the harsh realization that gravity is a cruel mistress. The screws in question were, in fact, the same that had held the ornamental barber’s pole in place above his workplace these many years. Without the assistance of these architectural allies, the beloved emblem of his chosen profession could no longer bear the weight of his sins.

>Fred staggers to and fro, the pole now firmly embedded in the upper portion of his skull, his upturned lips eerily unaffected by the gruesome blow. At last, he stumbles backward against the wall and moves no more, his final thoughts an unheard eulogy:

>“So it ends, my name was Fred
>It seems I’ve simply lost my head
>And now, soon, I shall be dead
>For in life, I was very… naughty”
>>
>>82406711
Because you'll just make more threads? Prevention is better than cure, after all.
>>
>>82407385
Guess we'd best take you out back and put you out of your misery, since that seems to be the only prevention to keeping you from complaining every thread.
>>
>>82407300
How big is the barber pole anyway? I imagine it to be a small thing as big as an arm.
>>
>>82407804
An arm's length sounds about right to me, with the circumference of something like a soccer ball. Or a human head I guess.
>>
>>82407300
>the beloved emblem of his chosen profession could no longer bear the weight of his sins.
That's some nice symbolism.
>>
>>82404439
I am here. First, what does "edginess" mean, so I could avoid it? And what is Taffy's personality? After being out of /co/co/ for so long I kinda lost track.
>>
>>82408562
you've been out for easily a day or two.
And I meant it endearingly dude. I've been there with you writing his stuff since the cafe. I understand you want him to get more violent as the story progresses. And he does.

But I just dont think he has to reach a point in which he stops being "the hero". That shit just aint JoJo.

He gets more violent and willing to kill when he realizes most of his foes have sold their souls. They CANT fight back. They're doomed. Killing them now and saving them later IS the best choice with them.

But then he finds Max. And thats why he doesnt kill him and Max joins the team.
>>
>>82409706
Thanks. Many thanks. Guess I will have to pick up my metaphorical ass and get to writing.
>>
>>82405540
>>82405598
So Ratigan succeeds in freeing Jumba and the Disney Princesses and they're about to make their escape and rebuild the LHC when Bonkers throws open the front door to the house and alerts everyone to what's happening by sheer bad timing?

We need to hammer out how Foster's finds out that the only LHC members left at that time are the ones inside of her house/stand.
>>
File: 1461217809375.jpg (116 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1461217809375.jpg
116 KB, 919x720
>>82407300
>>82409982
>all this namefagging

Way to make this "project" worse than it already is.
>>
>>82410219

this guy has a point. There is no reason for this.
>>
>>82410344
Oddly enough I'm more irritated by how tryhard the names are
>>
File: 1459756612539.jpg (33 KB, 359x428) Image search: [Google]
1459756612539.jpg
33 KB, 359x428
>>82410344
True, and even if all of this gets (somehow) finished, either no one would be interested or be put off by how cringe inducing it is, and how the characters involved just don't mix with each other, let alone their respective stories or the stand powers they have. The only reason this has survived this far is because it's holding on the bandwagon of JoJo's popularity surge, and even that hold is slowly slipping away as no one wants any association it, be it from or outside 4chan.
>>
>>82410972
From that I disagree a bit.

The artstyle so far on Part 1 is fucking top tier. It's gotta get some interest by how pretty it is.

I myself am working on perfecting my art so I can make Part 2 look bretty gud.

But from there on its up in the air if anyone wants to keep reading at all. considering we go full butchery on waifus.
>>
>>82410972

I'm not going to say that just yet. I came in here back during part two thinking this was going to be Sandbender Avatar Redux but the stories and characterizations really suck you in. Hell, I'm writefagging for the project now.
>>
>>82407804
>>82407887
It could be attached to the sign above Fred's shop, so that big thing also falls on him.

It'd have to hit him just right to kill him though.
>>
File: harvey_ep015_01.jpg (104 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
harvey_ep015_01.jpg
104 KB, 400x300
All right, first draft of the eulogy and the Penny scene are up on the Doc.
>>
>>82410219

To be fair, Zum already used his name way before these threads started. I've seen him in other threads from /co/ about old comics and Bronze Age stuff.
>>
>>82405343

So I assume Gaz and Toki don't make it for the final fight and die at some point?
>>
File: space pope.jpg (152 KB, 400x235) Image search: [Google]
space pope.jpg
152 KB, 400x235
>>82412067
Reading it, can the pastor be the Space Pope?
>>
>>82412383

Don't Futurama characters create a bit too much temporal snarl?
>>
>>82412507
Nah, Farnsworth is in part 5 already, so it should be fine.
>>
>>82412507
We play fast and loose with time, amongst other things. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: 1457627782680.gif (344 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
1457627782680.gif
344 KB, 500x388
>>82404332
personally, I look forward to writing 6. 3 is getting its last bits nailed together,

4 is largely changed from what it sounded like at first (at least my early impressions, until people enforced Gadget and Shooby getting bigger roles), so I'm sitting out of that a while to let it settle

5 is still getting its bare bones together

6's change of setting for most of the story should be interesting. plus I just love writing weird sub-culture stuff like the gangs and guards would create. also I don't especially have a waifu, so I don't have much stake in role priorities

so for now, just going to keep pecking away at part 2 and keep checking up on the other docs for finalized stuff and skim the threads every day or so
>>
>>82412383

Sure, it's a pretty quick edit.

>>82413198

I'm really hoping some of the ideas I have for Vento Autistico end up getting vetted.
>>
>>82412351
Well the Dale fight isnt that late into the game.

I don't think they all make it out though.

I thought Toki and Giffany were the dead-ones?
Gaz might work too instead of Toki tho.

It's still killing off a sizable amount of the cast, so im not sure how far we're going.
>>
>>82410219
Can't get much worse than having people come into the thread just to bitch that they don't like it at every turn. At least the namefags are contributing something of worth.
>>
>>82413428
As long as my ideas for the demons in charge are in place plus:

The Man of Murder Finale
The Xavier dialogue I wrote ( plus some gangbang jokes)
The HIM reveal with the fucking clown pic.
Max!Powerline being a protag for a while
Plucky's dream sequence with M.E.Leterally
and
Taffy not being too edgy.

I think those things in place make Part 5 for me.
>>
>>82413932

Ah no worries then. The concepts I've been hammering out have more to do with Warner Bros. as a company and their research into Stands and the Jawbreakers.
>>
>>82413902
Gaz: "Guys... this is the end for me... I'm... not gonna make it...

...meh. Whatever." *deads
>>
>>82413932

I don't think we could budge from the fucked up endgame of Part 5 anyway considering there needs to be some solid impetus for the Prison in Part 6. Speaking of which, did we ever decide on a location for Part 5?
>>
>>82413932
How long will Max stay alive? I was thinking he could win at least one fight against a demon (maybe Mortos) before getting killed

>>82415730
Is the "Old Country" from where Rolf and Daffy hails
>>
>>82366065
Why is Snoopy so best?
>>
>>82416889
Because he's cool. Joe Cool.
>>
>>82416889

He's the professional of the group.
>>
>>82415821
Max survives for one or two of his own fights.

Spectates another two or so.

Then he dies because of his treason. But it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>82414143
That's cool too. If someone were to be reviewing my run and vision of the part, they'd note that the Stand and Jawbreaker research never getting a full explanation would be one of the weaker parts.

That's a plus of having multiple cooks. This broth sure as hell wont be spoiled.
>>
>>82418033

Well, seeing as we have Plucky as [one of] the established protagonist of Part 5 and Bugs is still around and kicking, I had the idea of the corporation using establishing Acme Looniversity as a means of researching long-term Stand development using the kids in Acme Acres as test subjects considering that many of them share genealogy with known and unknown Melody and Stand users and as such have a higher chance of either naturally developing abilities or more powerful ones.

I've also been tooling around with the idea of using the Slovak Jawbreakers as our equivalent of the Requiem Arrow, extremely hard to produce but carry the ability of basically Overdriving any Stand user that can manage to finish it.
>>
>>82418421
The Looniversity could be where Farnsworth currently works/is held prisoner, and one of the WB branches the Urban rangers attack after the first act (when Plucky goes tomato).
I think the requiem stands (one anon suggested calling them "remastered") are obtained by eating the core of a jawbreaker.
>>
>>82418592

Remastered does connect to most Stand names pretty well.
>>
>>82418592

That could work. He tells them about his early days there and his subsequent escape, prompting Rolf and crew to investigate after he goes potato on them.
>>
>>82420012
speaking of Plucky the lettuce, who put him into the comma? Patrick? Should we tweak [Dazed and confused] power to make it more threatening?
>>
File: Shrek Proud.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Shrek Proud.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
So I had an idea for a stand called [ALL STAR]. It's a wip but hear me out.

[ALL STAR] Act 1 creates a small, temporary [SWAMP] around the area, trapping a set amount of victims. Whilst in the [SWAMP], various traps are set, such as bottomless mudholes, dangerous animals, and toxic onions. After a while, [ALL STAR] can begin to manifest into Act 2. In Act 2, [ALL STAR] takes the appearance of an ogre-like behemoth wearing something akin to a knights armor. In this form, [ALL STAR] can now physically attack whoever is in the [SWAMP]. The only drawback is that Act 2 [ALL STAR] can't attack outside it's [SWAMP], and once the victim leaves, [ALL STAR] reverts back into Act 1.
>>
>>82420241

Maybe Dazed and Confused could case him to create two holes on himself, essentially turning his mind into a mobius strip.
>>
>>82420241
>>82421084

I agree on the buffing Dazed and Confused.

But disagree on the patrick revealing himself that early.

He's going to built up as an unbeatable man...er.. star. an unbeatable star with an unbeatable Stand who has a firm grip on their country.

A businessman, a leader, a warrior, a poet. Also gay.
>>
>>82421210
He doesn't need to show himself, after the last gang is defeated, Plucky splits from the group to interrogate the Brains! Stand which hold the information about the WB background, but before he finish sharing information with Brains! a shadowy figure interrupt them (showing only his fat ass). Then the Urban rangers find Plucky comatose body and the rock in which Brains! was bound smashed.
>>
>>82413902
It should be Gaz and Toki in my opinion, seeing as death isn't exactly something a goth should fear and Toki is Toki
>>
>>82417674
Snoopy spin off when? Thus spoke Snoopy?
>>
>>82413902
I think it should be Gaz and Giffany, so Toki can get a rage moment against Warden and kick a sizable portion of his ass like how he went off in the one episode
>>
Has part 4 been finished yet? I don't think it has, so a lot of this is pretty off-topic. We should finish 4 before discussing anything else. There's barely anything left to do anyway, but if we don't do it now it'll never get done.

That said, I do enjoy a lot of this discussion and I do want more of it, but it should be after 4 is done. After that, we'll be able to spitball ideas freely for any part.

Until we write enough for part 5 and have to focus on that, that is.
>>
>>82420521
>appears in Part 8
>he chases the protags after his fight, but they lose him
>the next fight is the first encounter with CWC
>Shrekl catches up with them
>he fuses with another stand user that happens to be there, and their stand Imagine fuses with All Star
>it becomes Imagine All Star People
>>
File: velmwho.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
velmwho.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
>>82420521
>>82422735
We agreed not to humor any character suggestions right now.

>>82202675

Furthermore, though this is just personal opinion, [spoiler[Shrek is cancer on SU levels and should be never ever'd[/spoiler]

I'm sure others will disagree. Still, until 4 is finished, the suggestion goes in the >>/trash/
>>
>>82413902
Here's how I'm seeing it
>Giffany gets pushed near death, but recovers before the explosion of PI.
>Toki goes down, but not before doing some damage to the Warden.
>Gaz goes down about a fight before the final battle, possibly during the prison riot.
>>
File: 1461667508320.png (506 KB, 1356x763) Image search: [Google]
1461667508320.png
506 KB, 1356x763
>>82422844
>fucking up the spoiler

wew lad

>the suggestion goes in the >>/trash/

You know what else should be in >>>/trash/ ? This entire project.
>>
>>82422971
>He says while posting SU
>>
>>82422638
Was the Scrooge vs Father fight finished? it was rewritten when we changed how Scrooge's stand worked, but isn't on the doc
>>
>>82420241
Wooya was going to put him into a coma as part of her reveal as a demon ghost and not being Jack Spider's stand.
>>
>>82422638
Well the topic is getting enough of 4 done to start on 5.

Getting 4 "done" is proving rather difficult for a couple of reasons:
1. Everyone has come to expect hyper detailed fight outlines
2. We only started doing that in part 3 and so parts 1 and 2 were just a greentext series of events rather than hyper detailed, and the details were embellished later.
>>
File: 1439962693147.gif (157 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1439962693147.gif
157 KB, 960x540
>>82423005
Oh please, at least SU is firmly contained on /co/ and everyone loves it here. On the other hand you jojofags spread your cancer on every board to the point that not a single thread can pass by without it being mentioned once, and from the looks of it even /a/ hates this shit that they pretend it doesn't exist, and so does /co/.

So why not take your shit someplace else? >>>/trash/
>>
File: 1452290348845.png (5 KB, 127x128) Image search: [Google]
1452290348845.png
5 KB, 127x128
>>82423431
this

We try to take into account so many factors and continuities when coming up with a fight, it's rather difficult.

>>82423632
>everyone loves it here
>>
>>82423431
You are right, even now part 3 is getting its final touches. However, we still need to make the layout of the remaining fights

>>82424342
>go to /trash/
>first thing I see is the SU general
>>
>>82422638

Realistically, I think it came from the fact that we tried introduce way too many concurrent plotlines to the point where focus has just drifted too far apart. The main reason we were able to hammer out Part 3 so fast was because the plot was almost always pushing forwards rather than pushing good ideas to the forefront and pushing narrative progression back. Plus, the protags were a single knit group rather than separate factions, streamlining the writing process. It's something we're really going to have to focus on for 5 and 6 to avoid this happening again.
>>
>>82424801
don't worry, those have a single group too, part 5 shift the role of leader at different moments after Plucky is sent into the veggie aisle.
>>
>>82424801
Our part 4 actually feels like JoJo part 3 with how the character focus bounces around.
>>
>>82422377

I would be down to see a "Dead Dog's Questions" side-story, if anyone would be up to write that

>>82425456

>People argued they didn't want the Eds to be the main focus because it would sound too much like "NotPolnareff's Bizarre Adventure"
>Part 3 is mostly known as Polnareff's Side Bizarre Adventure due of how the focus constantly shifts between him and Jotaro

It comes in full circle.
>>
>>82425672

Yeah, in retrospect Scrooge or Gadget could have made better leads but the Eds lend a bit more of a personal feel to Part 4.
>>
>>82400666
So you guys are still alive? But it seems like your dying slowly. To anyone curious I did leave and I planned to return when part 3 was completely done and ready to be transferred to art mode.
Still waiting too... Good luck.
>>
>>82425918

Eh, it's just a bit of lag is all. Just give us a few days and I'm sure we'll have the last bit of meat we need for Jaw is Unbreakable.
>>
>>82425918
I think part 3 is done right now.

Part 2 is what's been embellished a lot lately.

>>82424342
>>82424476
If it's just a layout, then give me a bit to read over some stuff and let me spin my wheels.
>>
File: One more time.png (2 MB, 1067x1563) Image search: [Google]
One more time.png
2 MB, 1067x1563
So, not sure what to say here as I don't frequent these threads, but a few days back I saw a request for colors on this, so I figured what the hell. Hope it works as I tried to emulate Araki's style a bit.
>>
File: Doggie.jpg (112 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
Doggie.jpg
112 KB, 500x351
>>82426276

Oh god, that turned amazing.
>>
>>82426144
So top of the to do list is Stan breaking into Foster's.

>Stan has broken into Foster's to confirm that the house would make a good tourist trap
>He figures he can just buy his way out of any trouble he gets into
>The house immediately takes notice of his intrusion
>Gadget arrives at Foster's home, he's greeted by Coraline who invites him in an sees him to the tea room
>Gadget foiling an assassination attempt on Scrooge's life just hours ago is all over the news
>Madame Foster and Scrooge are long time acquaintances
>Coraline excuses herself saying there is still cleaning to do
>Gadget inquires and Madame Foster tells him a few months ago a wicked nasty storm blew through and damaged much of the house
>It's so bad that she's had to bar the children who used to play on the grounds for their safety
>Gadget remarks the house looks odd on the outside, but otherwise shows no signs of damage
>Foster tells him the contractors are dragging their heels finishing and she's not taking any chances with the safety of children
>Coraline meanwhile has assembled a group of "imaginary friends" to find the intruder and remove him
>She finds Stan quickly since he sucks at sneaking
>Stan tries to buy her off, but she sees through his Stan bucks
>Stan makes a break for it, determined to make the Madame herself an offer she can't refuse
>Coraline tries ordering the stands to go after him, but rules are currently in place that prevent them from running in the house and the Madame isn't there to give a verbal exemption
>Coraline gives chase, she's able to order sections of the house sealed off
>Stan mages to slip into one of these sections and sees stains on the walls and heavy cleaning products
>He keeps running, remembering the Colombian prison, and deciding not to think about the implications
>Coraline uses Bloo's noxious fumes to try to knock Stan out
>Gives a line "Once you're asleep, you'll have no way to escape." or something
cont
>>
>>82426532
>Coraline didn't notice since she was too far away
>Stan heard that line and is now bolting through the house
>Gadget has concluded his chat with Madame Foster, having gotten the dates the disappearances happened on and has left
>Stan bursts into the room
>"Lady, I just want to buy your house!" holding a fat stack of cash
>"Sorry deary, but it's not for sale. These stands belong to the children in town who couldn't control them, I can't just sell a responsibility like that to someone I just met." and laughs it off
>Coraline appears behind Stan "You should leave before yours becomes a permanent resident."
>Stan runs out the front door of Foster's, not wanting to deal with whatever the creepy kid's power might be

There, that's that section. Add to it, embellish it, inject humor, but unless you want to re-write the whole thing, that's what I got for it.
>>
>>82426276
damn, that's fabulous

>>82426532
>>82426704
Looks good but I don't get the part between posts, the fumes failed to reach Stan? what's the think Coraline didn't notice?
>>
Now Stan VS Recess gang is half written.
So, picking up from there...

>The Recess gang has just ripped the wall of Stan's RV off and are going to beat him up for trying to pull a fast one on them with his Stan Bucks
>Stan is already gone, there's a Money Clone sitting where it was sitting like a smoke outline in a cartoon
>Stan is running down the street, converting various things into cash along the way while the gang gives chase
>Spinelli is plowing through his money walls and clones he leaves behind to try to slow his pursuers down
>There are hornets from Gus' stand buzzing around him as he runs, keeping him marked so he can't escape
>He tries swatting at them with money, but they're stand hornets
>Vince stretches his arms to try and grab Stan, but he can's stretch fast enough
>Vince throws TJ's hat above Stan, TJ and Mikey land on Stan, stopping his escape
>They are now in the alleyway where J&SB usually hang out
>Mikey has his green tambourine out and Stan's body won't move the way he wants it to anymore
>In desperation, he starts throwing money at them
>Enter Gadget, who was looking for J&SB
>"Wowsers, now what's going on here?"

>>82426875
Dammit, the line about it being a money clone got lost when I ran out of space.
>Surprise, it's a money clone
>>
>>82426276
Could you try coloring >>82380346
>>
>>82426994
>From Gadget's perspective, six elementary students have cornered an old man in an alleyway who is throwing legal tender at them to make them leave him alone
>Gadget flashes his badge "OK, Interpol agent, nobody move." As he extends his arms and pulls the kids off of Stan
>The kids immediately freeze up, they know what this looks like, and now the cops see them
>Not just any cop, but a robo cop
>"We were just, uh..."
>Stan doesn't want to admit that he almost got beat up by children, so he speaks up first
>"I tripped and these kids were helping me up."
>Gadget gives him a "Is this old man serious?" look
>"And the money?"
>"I was... I was making a donation to the repair Foster's Home charity drive! Yeah, that's what I was doing."
>"Hey mister..."
>"Inspector Gadget."
>"Does anything look off about this money to you?"
>"TJ holds up what is clearly a Stan Buck with Stan's crudely drawn face on it, switching to Gadget's perspective, we see a fully detailed piece of legal tender
>"I can see your confusion, the new rainbow stripes on currency these days do look a little strange, but they're actually an anti-counterfeit measure."
>The kids exchange glances and realize the money looks normal to anyone else who isn't a stand user
>Stan pipes in, "Well, I better be going now, lot's more CHARITY work to do." Giving the kids a 'you owe me for this' look and also giving Gadget an appreciative look for getting him out of this
>Stan now thinks favorably of Gadget
>The kids also try to leave, but Gadget pipes up "Not so fast you kids, I have some more questions for you."
cont in a bit, stuff to do.
>>
>>82423632
>>82422971
Shut up Rockfag.
>>
>>82422930
I like this.

>>82423431
Am writing a fight rght now. Fret not anon. We'll make it.

>>82425672
>>82425798
Part 4 became Polnareff's wacky journey in Morioh.

I liked Gadget tho
>>
>>82426144
I really gotta go back and help in Part 2.

We cant just lump it all for Sandcastles.
>>
>>82427347
>"Yes Inspector, what can we good-natured law abiding children do for you?" (I guess Mikey would say this, but I'm really terrible at Recess kids lines, so someone will probably want to change most of them later)
>"One, you can stop pretending, I'm well aware of stands and that you kids are stand users." This is a bluff mixed with an educated guess on Gadget's part
>"I'd like to know when and how people in this town started developing these powers."
>"Well, since you're in the know, there's no point denying it. People in this town started developing stands about six months ago. We don't know what the exact cause is, but we hear it has something to do with what you eat." (again, Recess these lines up)
>Gadget has his notebook out, jotting this down
>Penny comes out of the store and sees her uncle talking to these kids
>She comes over, Gadget takes note "I'll be along in a minute Penny, just asking these kids some questions about the town."
>"Oh, do you guys know anything about that weird hairstyle I've seen all over town?"
>The kids exchange glances
>"Freak's a barber, with his own freaky barber shop, where freaky things happen, freaky barber things."
>Gadget stops writing in his notebook
>"I think that's enough, you kids are free to go."
>As the kids are out of ear shot, Gadget just mumbles "Kids will be kids." before helping Penny get the stuff into the car

then it goes into the introduction of Fred and his picnic.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.