[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wins in a contest to see who can scare the most?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Sulley_vs_Jack.png (430 KB, 750x421) Image search: [Google]
Sulley_vs_Jack.png
430 KB, 750x421
Who wins in a contest to see who can scare the most?
>>
Nightmare Before Christmas gave me nightmares, so Jack.
>>
Jack is an artist. He goes for quality over quantity.
>>
The skeletal wins for being more nightmarish and otherworldly in general. Kitty wins at being a genuine threat to your life, and could kill you pretty quick

Depends on your priorities
>>
>Fuzzy blue kitty vs skeleton capable of setting himself on fire without dying

Hmmmmmmmmm.
>>
>>84582187
>Hulking monstrous animal that can lift several hundred pounds with relative ease vs bones

Hmmmmmmmmm.
>>
>>84582231
Jack can't turn off the scare.
>>
File: meow.gif (987 KB, 415x311) Image search: [Google]
meow.gif
987 KB, 415x311
Kids can get scared by a variety of things, and they can also be desensitized to other things, so arguing this is a hiroyuki point.
The real question here is who would be able to scare the other.
I'd say that Sulley wins in that regard, since Jack is just a pile of bones. If I were Jack, I'd be terrified of a giant monster that can quite literally crush me to pieces. What does Sulley have to fear? A human skeleton? He's probably seen a bunch of those on Halloween night, not to mention that there's probably a bunch of skellies in Monstropolis.
>>
Well, let's switch their roles and see what works.
>sully delivering presents
vs
>jack coming out of your closet

Yeah, I'm going with Jack here.
>>
>>84582041
Sully definitely. He has to scare thousands of children every day. Jack only scares once a year.

And on top of that, Sully was living in a world where kids were getting desensitized to scaring and still put up record breaking numbers.
>>
>>84582505
Sulley can throw gifts through the doors without being caught. Jack got shot down by the military when he played Santa.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.