[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/ Curiousities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Capturej (23).jpg (28 KB, 580x300) Image search: [Google]
Capturej (23).jpg
28 KB, 580x300
So if Ant-Man were to work out exclusively in Giant Man mode, then shrunk down, theoretically, wouldnt the muscle mass he gained while in Giant Man mode compress and become stronger like Ant-Man mode sometimes is?

At the very least, shouldnt his strength remain the same in Human, Ant, and Giant mode if he gained a significant amount of muscle while as Giant Man?
>>
>>84573997

Nobody?

Too distracted by the moderators being shitheads and deleting actual on topic threads but leaving the cuckshit on for hours?
>>
>>84573997
>>84574674

>Trying to make scientific sense of Ant-Man

Pym Particles.

Just accept it.
>>
>>84574865
Im just using the rules established with Pym Particles.
>>
I get that it's a meme that if Superman ejaculates, he would do it with such force that he kills his partner. But would this really be the case? I mean, if all his bodily secretions were like this, he would never be able to take a piss without destroying whatever restroom he was using.
>>
>>84575881
No, it wouldnt. Ejaculation relies on the fluid being released through the urethra, meaning it relies not on muscle strength or control but instead on pressure. Same reason if you cut your arm, blood will simply trickle out, while if you cut your neck, it will shoot out. Your circulatory system is pressurized, and depending on the size of the vein or artery cut, the result is different due to different amounts of fluid. Now i dont know the specifics of semen pressure, but unless Supermans tears, saliva, blood, sweat, and urine all fire out like bullets and fuck up buildings, his semen wont either.
>>
>>84573997
is there a pocket dimension somewhere filled with Hulk Blood, that gets pumped into Banner when he gets mad to give him his full Hulk mass?
>>
>>84575997
doesn't he have a super-strong heart?
>>
>>84576279
Ah, but the Heart is not an organ, perse, its a muscle.
>>
>>84576259
Hulk unknowingly draws on The Red whenever his anger swells.

At least, in my Hypercrisis theory.
>>
>>84576259
>>84576484
I think its simpler.

The hulk simply draws in radiation for extra mass, and when he heals, all he does is draw in more radiation to replace lost material. Could be any radiation, we're fucking swimming in radiation.
>>
>>84574899
Pym Particles don't even use the rules established with Pym Particles.
>>
>>84576484
What the fuck is The Red? Is it the Hulk equivalent of the Speed Force?
>>
>>84576776
>>84576484
its the animal equivalent of the Green, yes?
>>
>>84576811
I thought the Green was a DC thing. Like mostly to do with Swamp Thing? I'm confused.
>>
>>84573997
I thought this is basically how he's got higher-than-average strength in normal or mini mode.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.