[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/, /co/! My back end is going to Baton Rouge!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: ts2.jpg (81 KB, 848x476) Image search: [Google]
ts2.jpg
81 KB, 848x476
/co/, /co/! My back end is going to Baton Rouge!
>>
>Not "Going to La Patagonia"

0/10. Try again
>>
Hope it has a will.

Ew, now I feel bad...
>>
>>84573371
hope his ass end wasn't dressed like a police officer.
>>
pra merendar
>>
RIP Jim Varney
>>
>>84573557
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBNYukJVQxg
>>
>>84573600
Dog's VA? He died?
>>
>>84574614
He's been dead for years now.
>>
>>84573447
Don't be so hard on yourself Boco. That's our job.
>>
>>84573371
>/co/, /co/! My back end is going to Nice!
well isn't that nice?
>>
>>84573371
good thing his ass isnt a cop.
>>
>>84574731

>My back end if going to Nice

Well that sounds lovely.
>>
Baton Rouge, Louisiana!
>>
>>84575805
sherrif star
PREDICTED!!
>>
File: ernest.jpg (36 KB, 290x425) Image search: [Google]
ernest.jpg
36 KB, 290x425
>>84574614
he was enest
>>
File: damn_nigga_fuck_you.png (652 KB, 676x676) Image search: [Google]
damn_nigga_fuck_you.png
652 KB, 676x676
Honesly, it feels like BLM just wants cops to shoot blacks on site and fucking push for Trump to win
>>
>>84576196
People are pushing that Obama wants to put Marshall Law into effect so he can get a few more years in office.

Fucker annoys me though. BLM are some assholes in a lot of cities. Some of the Black Highschool and college students are some fuckers from the suburbs who piss me the fuck off with how opressed they are.
>>
>>84573371
Motherfucker if you watched this on Freeform the same time today I did...
>>
Is this a politics thread disguised as a toy story quote?

anyway, first time watching the news in a good little while, anyone on fox news or maybe another? fucking cops talking about how they deserve praise and hugs because they're stressing out, what the fuck
>>
>>84574666

Nice trips and facts, Satan, but he was probably confused due to Slink being voiced a friend of the VA in TS3.
>>
>>84573371
Gamergoober was labeled a hate group far quicker than BLM was hmmmmmmm
>>
>>84580437
That's because Gamergate is an example of going against the media and journalist bullshit
BLM would supposedly work with liberal agendas but they can't stop fucking up
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.