[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weekly write thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: write.png (514 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
write.png
514 KB, 630x630
>Can you provide a link to your work?
>What is the title of your work? Is it a comic or a cartoon?
>Can you describe the plot of your work?
>What have you done for your work this week?
>When do you expect having finished your work?
>What are the main challenges you face for your work?
>What do you think of the work posted just above your own? If you were the author of that work how would you do it?
>What work among all those posted in this thread (EXCEPT YOUR OWN) is your favorite?
>>
>>84560580
Why does Supergirl care so much about what you're doing?
>>
>>84561267
She doesn't she just thinks you're cute
>>
>>84561267
All this time I thought she was Gwen Stacy.
>>
Hey guys mind if I share a short comic I wrote and produced? www.bharatnair.com/kavya

I'd love any thoughts or criticism on it. thanks bros
>>
>>84565423
It's alright, not really to my tastes. A bit too melodramatic.

The art reminds me of a guy called Winston Roundtree, who is an asshat, so that doesn't help.
>>
>>84560580
So, what's the deal with slice-of-life huh? How do I do SoL that's interesting?
>>
Inspired by another thread.
In a world of discount X-Men, the most powerful telepath is a young woman named Jane Slate. In era 1, a teammate of hers was a guy named Billy with elemental powers.
Billy was a loudmouth, had a number of girlfriends and flirted with girls, except for miss Jane. Jane was the girl all the guys wanted, some even died to get her. But Billy just didn't like her personality, because although she seemed to be the sweetest girl around, Billy could tell there was something off about her(and it wasn't just from the time an ancient fire spirit possessed her, this was from before then even).
Being a telepath Jane could jump into Billy's mind whenever she wanted with no consequence. And one day she learned of how he was the only male on the team that didn't want her. Even the much older also telepathic leader of the team wanted her. She was furious, but hid it under concern for Billy.
With a few key words and phrases she hijacked his mind and brainwashed him. If he didn't want her, obviously he must not have wanted any woman ever. She raped his mind so she could finally have that gay friend Jane'd been wanting.
Billy of course accepted it and things went well for a while. His family hated him even more for being not just a freak but a gay freak too. A number of acquaintances slowly cut him from their circles, even Jane herself since they just didn't like how he seemed to change.
A few of his relationships were nice but when he was with guys, he never felt like he was ever truly happy or in love. He was even too nauseous to ever have sex with one of his partners. This continued for years until he thought maybe he wasn't gay, just asexual.
>>
>>84568517
Some time after defeating the leader of their enemies and establishing a new world order, Billy went into the country to be a hermit alone. This new era was ruled but a man with the help of his wife, Jane, who may have found the fountain of youth a while back.
To get a clearer answer, he went to a new young recruit of his old team. The young recruit had some undefined powers relating to a person's mental state. Billy asked for her help and she immediately saw that his mind had been wrecked around. She told him about his brain's temperament and asked if he wanted her to undo it. He said sure without paying it too much mind and trying to recall when was the last time he fought someone who messed with minds when he was on the team.
The recruit reset his brain and memories of Jane's misdeeds throughout the years came flooding back and he realized one time he actually figured out what happened before but she mindwiped him. Memories of past relationship that had ended because of ridiculous reasons. Missed chances and wasted opportunities ran through his head. And for the first time in a long time, Billy felt something he had forgotten, or could never tell what it was in forever: he wanted a tit fuck.
And what happened next? Well in Freaksville they say, that Billy's rage caused a new ice age that day.
Obtaining the anti-telepath-helmet from their long dead old foe, Billy went out to seek revenge on the telepathic bitch and rip her from the top of society.
>>
I'm thinking of writing some Overwatch fanfiction because I've been coming up with donut steels like a motherfucker. I'm just not sure there'd be any audience for OC-centric fanfiction.
>>
I write a quest, does that count?

It's not related to anything on /co/.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.