[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a Legend of Korra episode that is as good or better than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: fire13-1506.jpg (162 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
fire13-1506.jpg
162 KB, 720x480
Name a Legend of Korra episode that is as good or better than The Firebending Masters.
>>
>>84548623
That two-parter in Last Airbender where the avatar takes a trip back in memory lane to relive the life of his first incarnation, Wan.
>>
>>84548623
Season 3 finale
>>
>>84548764
I like that episode but I always thought it detracted from the lore of what TLA set out.
>>
>>84548623
Beginnings
Penultimate episode of season 3
>>
>>84548623

Man, I loved that damn episode. Aside from Iroh singing about his boy, the few minutes leading up to the fire spiral is my favorite bit of ATLA.
>>
>>84548623
That episode with spirit Iroh and Toddler Korra.

>>84549140
Nah, it just explains how bending came to be. The dragons, Moon, Moles and Bison were still the teachers.
>>
>>84548623
Zukaang OTP
>>
>>84549140
Yeah. I fucking loved the style of the Wan bits but I felt like they took away all the magic and spirituality of the ones like the dragon episode away. There was so much great stuff in Korra which is what makes it that much more disappointing.
>>
>>84548764
Raava and Vaatu are the Midi-chlorians of the franchise.
>>
>>84552984
Still detracts from the Avatar as a being by introducing Raava/Vaatu. Also feels like the turtles turning bending into a super power was shit.
>>
>>84558541
>It detracts from the Avatar by making him a manifestation of a deity or released soul in bodily form on earth; an incarnate divine teacher.
>>
>>84558554
That's not what Raava is though. It's just another powerful spirit, whereas the avatar used to be the universes balancing power reincarnated over and over to protect the world.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.