[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can say that Dick's relationship with Damian is one o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Batman and Robin by Cris-Art.jpg (120 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
Batman and Robin by Cris-Art.jpg
120 KB, 720x900
I can say that Dick's relationship with Damian is one of the most important ones in the series. Dick is a young adult, and he's a son to Batman in a way, and a father to Damian in a lot of ways

Tim Seeley .
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/seeleys-nightwing-features-familiar-faces-new-villains-the-dick-grayson-fans-love
>>
>>84538345
It is canon now.
>>
>>84538345
bruce btfo
>>
File: Batman - Rebirth (2016) 001-012.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Batman - Rebirth (2016) 001-012.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
Bruce collects kids
those kids go on to raise his actual kids
Don't we see the problem here?
>>
>>84538419
also if starfire is going to be damian's mom, then are they gonna start pushing Dick/Kory again
>>
>>84538345
Dickie is canonly Damian’s padre~
>>
>>84538365
Is what canon?
>>
>>84539053
>Damian is Dickie's son.
>>
>>84538826
So Stupid,,,
>>
>More importantly, was it public knowledge -- at least amongst readers -- that Batman always dodges left and hits right as Dick coaches Damian against his dear old dad?

When did this happen?
>>
>>84538826
Eh, if the sibling is old enough they sometimes act like parent figure to the younger ones it tends to happen.

That said Dick was the real first father figure and male role model Damian ever had and an important part of Damian's life since Dick took him in and was the one who decided to make him Robin when Bruce was dead.

Hell when Bruce came back Damian was dreading Dick going back to being Nightwing and leaving which is what Dick planned to do because Bruce was the father and Dick felt he could leave Damian with him.
>>
>>84538345
Good, Dick deserves all the credit for turning Damiam from a hated little shit to a lovable little shit.
>>
>>84538826
Not at all. Bruce did a great job raising Dick, and given that Bruce knows how walled off he is and that that is not good for Damian it makes sense for him to allow his oldest son to mentor Damian.
>>
I was unsure about sticking with Nightwing but I'll stay around for the Dick and Damian relationship.

best batman and robin
>>
>>84538345
I think that a relationship with Dick is important.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.