[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They should've been dead.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: d0a989d9638c9908_dory.jpg (287 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
d0a989d9638c9908_dory.jpg
287 KB, 2048x1152
They should've been dead.
>>
>>84531835
Blue tangs don't breed in captivity, Dory shouldn't exist
>>
>>84531846
Probably why she is retarded.
>>
File: yy-bluetang.jpg (498 KB, 800x604) Image search: [Google]
yy-bluetang.jpg
498 KB, 800x604
Also regal blue tangs are born yellow and get blue with age,
>>
nothing to see here...

just keep swimming.. just keep swimming...
>>
Keeping them alive felt like a cop out. I guess you can't have the teenie boppers hearing the word 'die' or 'dead' in a kid's movie.
>>
>>84532007
Frozen began with the main characters' parents dying within the first five minutes. That's clearly not the issue.
>>
>>84532188
But did they ever use the D word? To my knowledge, they never really acknowledge that their parents are dead.
>>
>>84532007
Up had a miscarriage and a death in the first few minutes then had the villain killed, BHS had main characters exploding, Zootopia had animals mauling each other.

That's not a thing.
>>
>>84532229
You'd have to be brain dead to think they didn't die. They don't outright say it since it happens during the middle of a musical number but they show the funeral and everything else.
>>
>>84531835
i thought they were halfway through the movie when she goes to the aquarium tank from her childhoold but i kept thinking in my head throughout the movie, "THIS IS A CHILDREN'S MOVIE! THEY WOULDN'T DO THAT!"
>>
>13 years later
>one year timeskip
>characters are practically same

was this movie really neccessary? what happened to pixar's creativity?
>>
>>84532229
In Frozen no, in Dory yes
>>
>>84531835
>They don't look like they aged whatsoever
Do fish show signs of aging? I mean I know Nemo will eventually get bigger, but shouldn't these two look way older?
>>
>>84532229
That's cause they ended up in Africa and had another kid.
>>
>>84532521
CARS 4
>>
>>84531835
Blue Tangs can live over a decade in captivity.
Provided they don't off themselves the second the water conditions change.
>>
>>84532521
When her parents came into focus after she found them, I thought the shells they were carrying were mustaches for a second. Made me kek.
>>
>>84531835
Finding Nemo is the most overrated Pixar film of all time. It's not the worst but it is the most needlessly celebrated.

This film was just unnecessary.
>>
>>84532007
I disagree, the movie would've been extremely depressing.
>>
>>84533870
It's the Avatar of Pixar movies. Eye candy effects and big monsters with a hackneyed plot get you further in the movie business than a lot of people realize.

We think we're too savvy for that in these more enlightened times...we're not, though
>>
>>84531835
Not gonna lie, Jenny is HAWT.

If I could kiss a fish, I would!
>>
>>84531835
The story from this movie was so small scale and didn't really need to be made, felt like a special from a Finding Nemo TV show.

It was surprisingly funny though, enjoyable enough.
>ZOOM OUT
>>
>>84533956
>It's the Avatar of Pixar movies
Finding Nemo was good though
>>
>>84531835
I want to cum on that fish.
>>
how u guys know about 4chan?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.