[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't real fat women be this confident? It's sexy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4
File: pam.gif (559 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pam.gif
559 KB, 500x282
Why can't real fat women be this confident? It's sexy.
>>
that's not even fat, she's big boned.
>>
>>84528188

A lot of fat women are fat because they have deep-seated insecurities about themselves that prevents them from committing to a fitness regimen or putting effort into their appearance.

Source: a fat woman.
>>
I don't think Pam's confident, just shameless.
>>
She has a thick, shapely body type that most men are attracted to. Many fat women don't have this kind of body and lack the womanly shape that they would need to feel confident and sexy.
>>
>>84528270
This reminds me of that female shark comic. I wish I could comfort her.
>>
File: Pam.gif (555 KB, 355x200) Image search: [Google]
Pam.gif
555 KB, 355x200
>>84528188
I was never attracted to Pam until the underground fight ring thing happened.
>>
>>84528270
There's a kind of cute fat girl that works at the Starbucks across from my gym. You think she'd be offended if I asked her if she'd start going with me?
>>
I've legit met plenty of fat women IRL who actually had plenty of confidence. Or were at least good at appearing as such.

And they were pretty qt too. Even had sex with a few of them.
>>
>>84528424
agreed. As a spineless office drone she just didn't have any interest to me.
>>
>>84528473

Just don't introduce yourself with "Hey can I have your number" immediately. Talk to her, get to know her, introduce yourself, find some common ground first.
>>
>>84528188
Some are. Keep in mind they didn't have role models like Pam for a long time.
>>
I love how they made Pam a legitametly badass chick who is a literal sex demon in the sack.
Her and Archers relationship is really nice too. Oddly genuine.
>>
>>84528504
So you're a piggy porker?
>>
>>84528558
I've tried before, but she either shot me down or thought I was messing with her to show off to my gym buddies.

I'm gonna see if she is into Pokemon Go and try to get a walk with her.
>>
>>84528745

Ah, shame. Good luck, anon.
>>
I had a girlfriend alot like Pam(minus the drug use) once. We dated for three days and broke up. Welp.
>>
>>84528818
that doesn't really count as a girlfriend anon
>>
>>84528188
Because the ones that are like this usually act like narcissistic children and lack the desire to improve themselves so they don't die of a heart condition later on. Also, she really isn't that fat. Just chubby.
>>
>>84528270
Does this also mean that you'd get pissed off by a confident person when they are around and demean them by making up flaws about them?
>>
>>84528868
>Because the ones that are like this usually act like narcissistic children
Is that not an accurate description of Pam
>>
>>84529199
Is she narrasitic though?
>>
A good friend of mine is a big girl, and is the most confident woman I know. She's a pro plus sized alt model and just does not give a fuck what people say.
>>
Pam isn't even fat. That is all muscle baby.
>>
Skinny Pam was best
>>
>all these children saying 'she's not fat, she's chubby/muscled/big boned'

she's fat, anons
>>
>>84529845
No, she looked creepy and anorexic.

Also she was a coke addict.
>>
>>84529851
She's fat, but in a voluptuous, attractive way.
>>
>>84529861
still hotter than fat Pam. Fight me.
>>
>>84529851
If there was a trade off between having a boring skinny chick and fat awesome Pam, I'd choose fat Pam. I don't even like fat chicks but I think she would be a super fun girlfriend.
>>
>>84529884
Just saying that it seems like a lot of people are overcompensating for their own fat-hate complexes

>s-she's not really fat!

No one knows what 'healthy' means anymore, they think the obesity epidemic means everyone overweight is going to die of heart disease at 40 and jerk off about how they're way better than those fructose-syrup gulping cows

It's a weird thing to get mad over
>>
>>84529909
When your waist looks like it's going to snap from the weight of your head, you ain't got a good-looking body shape.
>>
>>84529962
This. I've noticed a lot of the most vocal r/fatpeoplehate/ types tend to be fat themselves, or else they're typical middle class liberal types who need an easy target to hate.

Case in point: I have a very fat friend who loves talking about how disgusting fat people are, and loves those Reddit fatpeoplestories. There's a lot of self-hate and resentment there that those types of people project on others.

Another example was when that "chewbacca mask" woman got popular, people here were raging about how "we're upset because she's fat and should be out trying to lose weight, not laughing in a mask!" How incredibly pathetic can you be?

>everyone overweight is going to die of heart disease at 40

These are also the same types of people who have convinced themselves that smoking one cigarette, or even passing someone smoking outdoors, will immediately give you lung cancer.
>>
>>84528270
Yeah, but then they still act like they're super hot. If they're self-esteem is really so low then they shouldnt have such high standards. They act like they're better than me when I'm doing them a favor by wanting to fuck em.
>>
>>84531732
Goddamn, man. With that attitude I'm not surprised no one wants you to fuck them.
>>
>>84531428
>fatass trying to justify their disgusting lifestyle
>>
>>84528188
Chubby-chaser death camps fucking when?
>>
>>84531732

>They act like they're better than me when I'm doing them a favor by wanting to fuck em.

This sounds like something a beta would post on facebook when his fat crush friendzones him.
>>
>>84529845

>loses a bunch of weight
>still a fat face

I get production costs were low but it literally looks like they just put Pam's head on some stock fit body they had lying around for guest voices.
>>
>>84532095
This.
I don't care about fat people, but chubby-chasing losers who keep on showing to the world their disgusting shit tastes and keep on hating on genuinely fit and attractive women are really cancer.
>>
>>84532153

Gonna ignore the horrendous irony in your post and point out that I think the fact you're implying chubby woman can't be genuinely attractive speaks volumes as to why a sane world isn't rounding people in to death camps for a fucking fetish.

If we can't get death camps set up for people who dress up like lime green foxes and fuck teddy bears then people who like fat chicks won't be anywhere near top priority.
>>
>>84528188

Real fat women arent as nice and round/smooth as 2D fat women anon.

Real fat women are disgusting smelly slobs that look like a living mound of cottage cheese.
>>
>>84532185

Can't we get death camps for both?
>>
>>84532284

To be honest I would strongly recommend death camps to anyone who lets their fetish define who they are as a person but I have no power over that. I just go to work every day and hope my negligence gets one of them killed.
>>
>>84528745
She probably thinks you're huzzling her.
>>
>>84532077
Case in point.
>>
>>84528239
No, that's fat.
That's definitely fucking fat.
>>
>>84529861
>anyone that isn't fat is "anorexic"
>>
There are a lot of confident woman part of the Yakuza
>>
>>84532148
No, that's wrong. Look at that jawline, her double chin is gone. That's just Pam's face, she has a strong jaw.
>>
>>84528188
I've met confident ones like this.

Still not sexy.
>>
>>84529962
>Pam
>healthy
I get you like fat chicks and all and thats what it is but Pam was a train wreck of unhealthy Ness whether it was coke or food.
>>84531428
what Chewbacca mask?
>>
>>84532887
https://youtu.be/y3yRv5Jg5TI
>>
>>84533556
I don't remember that shit at all
> second chin bigger than the mask
kek
>>
>>84531428
As a former fatguy, there is a unique contempt you hold for other fatasses. Being fat is like an outward manifestation of one's own apathy, laziness, gluttony and/or ignorance. Seeing a fatty you're intimately familiar with how they got that way and it's repulsive, driving you to hate yourself in turn. Their waddling, wheezing forms under such strain you wonder how they get through their daily lives at all. It's just disgusting, them but moreso the state of mind it took for them to get like that. It's not one unique to fat people, but they are the ones unlucky enough to display it to the world. You're almost compelled to hate them, if for no reason than by creating as hostile a world for them as possible you can limit the odds of someone casually becoming one.
>>
>>84528528
Thankfully Pam as a weak-willed office worker didn't even last for the first season, and she already began her transformation into the best.
>>
>>84528188
They ARE
That's the problem
>>
>>84532296
>To be honest I would strongly recommend death camps to anyone who lets their fetish define who they are as a person
This is really how it works. A persona who has a sexual preference or a fetish or whatever is fine if that's all it is. If it's the ONLY thing about you, it's obnoxious. Got a foot fetish? Fine. Feel the need to talk about feet non-stop in any conversation? Fuck off.
>>
>>84533592
This is some high-tier projection.
>>
My girlfriend is a bit big, and she is thankfully confident. Nothing I hate more then big gals that are afraid to sit on my face or ride me. She also has a sense of humor, and tries harder to please me. Big girls are awesome seriously.
>>
>>84532632
there is a lot of bone and muscle in there too
but still a ton of fat
>>
>>84528270
Wouldn't a person with a lot of insecurities be obsessive about their appearance?
>>
>>84534505
probably depends. maybe there's just no hope left in them.
>>
>>84534505

Yeah, sometimes. People act out their anxieties in different ways.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
Who wouldn't want all of this?
>>
>>84533556
>that one friend's mom
>>
>>84534505
Sometimes, but sometimes they get into the mindset of "people don't say anything about me with all this on, so if I don't change a thing, I won't have to deal with people cracking jokes at me for thinking I could pull this off"
>>
>>84528274
That's even better honestly.
>>
>>84534566
She'd look better if she lost like 100 pounds.
Most hot fat girls would.
>>
>>84535180
Oh yeah, I'd rail Pam all day long and eat greasy pizza while naked naked and sweaty before going at it again.

I just don't think that she's the way she is because of confidence. She knows what she's good at, and she's the opposite of a pussy, but she's quick to cry at the thought of living her life alone (romantically), and rather than just always being ready for sex, she's desperate for it.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.