[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/ Movies You Still Hope Will Get Made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Capturej (29).jpg (52 KB, 586x452) Image search: [Google]
Capturej (29).jpg
52 KB, 586x452
>>
The Goon
>>
>>84526618
The Goon?
>>
We3, just read it a few weeks ago and figured it would make a fucking amazing film
>>
File: 1397608-archie1.jpg (84 KB, 546x527) Image search: [Google]
1397608-archie1.jpg
84 KB, 546x527
Something with Archie's superheroes.
Malibu and Milestone are tied up with rights issues, but as far as I know Archie could make movies, TV shows or cartoons about their characters like the Shield and the Web.
Somebody just has to want to
>>
>>84526601
Let's see if I've got this right:
>Ock?
>Rhino
>Goblin
>Vulture
>Mysterio?
>Kraven
>>
>>84527397
Yes
>>
>>84526601
Not necessarily a movie but something for gods sake.
>>
Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld
Justice League Dark
The Sandman
Hellboy 3
Maybe Invincible?
Legion of Super-Heroes
>>
>>84526601
So we all agree that bottom left is Shocker right?
>>
>>84527344
>Something with Archie's superheroes.
Speaking of Archie, kinda-sorta want to see a movie (or just a tv show in the vein of something like American Horror Story) of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Could be a great horror thing.
>>
File: The Goon.jpg (52 KB, 600x256) Image search: [Google]
The Goon.jpg
52 KB, 600x256
>>84526975

The Goon
>>
>>84528515
are you retarded?
>>
>>84526601
Reminder that SONY had zero fucking idea who the mysterious man was and had no plan
>>
>>84529058
Actually, he was Mr. Fiers from the Sinister Six Trilogy.

Literally established in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 right before the Rhino suit shows up at the end.
>>
>Archer and Armstrong (every arc is basically a movie waiting to be made)
>a good GL movie
I also hope DC doesn't scrap all their movies after Justice League.
>>
File: 1307495.jpg (71 KB, 570x315) Image search: [Google]
1307495.jpg
71 KB, 570x315
>>84526601
Another Spiderman origin story.
>>
>>84529694
>Another Spiderman origin story.
What?
>>
I Kill Giantd is supposedly still coming out
>>
>>84528296
Amethyst movie rumors? First I've heard of this
>>
>>84529789
I really enjoyed I Kill Giants but who would a movie be for? That ending would fuck kids up.
>>
>>84529935
Like a Matilda but dealing with darker
The girl who plays Gamora is gonna be her teacher
Little girl dealing with trauma through fantasy and killing Giants
Closest we'll ever come to an Ico movie

Morrison pushed to make a Joe the Barbarian movie but no one gives two shits about him in Hollywood
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.