[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best and worst DC rebirth title of the week?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: wwart.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
wwart.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
My vote
Best: Wonder Woman.
Worst: The Flash

How about you guys?
>>
Best: New Super-Man

Worst: Action
>>
File: 1467881526565.gif (3 MB, 700x285) Image search: [Google]
1467881526565.gif
3 MB, 700x285
>>84511693

>WW
>best

Its mostly Rucka writting fanfic tier issues because Morisson is doing the WW that he liked.

Rucka "all characters have to be my fetish"?

Rucka "a dyke or a hyke"?

Rucka "I'm getting out of here"?
>>
>>84511736
I completely forgot about new Superman. I'll give it a read now.
>>
File: pepehitsthebottle.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
pepehitsthebottle.png
57 KB, 600x434
>>84511762
I'm reading the comic and not the writer's morality.

The hell is wrong with you?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 572x569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 572x569
>>84511693
>Best: Wonder Woman.
>Worst: The Flash
>>
I find WW incredibly boring, but I haven't read all of them, so I certainly can't call it the worst.

The best one among my reads is certainly Green Arrow.
>>
>>84511693
Best: The Flash
Worst: Wonder Woman
>>
Best this week was either Detective or Nightwing for me

Worst was The Flash. Wonder Woman is mostly inoffensive, like bad in a rucka's barely trying way
>>
>>84511892
He's just asking for this week not all of them, GA was last week

I liked Scott's WW issue enough that it was probably in my top 3 but not my #1. Sharp issues have been lacking in content though.
>>
>>84511892
I'd say Green Arrow is the best Rebirth so far. The most disappointing for me has to be Batman and The Flash.
>>
>>84511693
This week my favorite was probably New Super-Man (remember the hyphen).
>>
>>84511693
Best: Nightwing
Worst: Flash
However I have to say that Flash is improving
>>
Flash might have been the most meh this week but we can all agree on the Justice League being the worst rebirth so far with that terrible first issue.
>>
>>84511693

Best: Aqua Man tied with Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps
Worst: Flash or Batman
>>
>>84511693
Worst: Wonder Woman.
Best: New Super-Man.
>>
Best
> HJGLC

Worst
> Probably Flash although I don't think it was BAD

Most disappointing
> Wonder Woman
>>
>>84511693
This week? I thought they were all at least good.
Best, for me, is Nightwing and the worst is WW.
>>
>>84512830
>I thought they were all at least good.
Yeah the quality in general was decent to above, WW was just inoffensively boring.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.