[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why cant this be the MCU Iron Man suit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
All of them are so over designed and end up look like garbage.

Sleek garbage. But none of it near as appealing as this sexy beast.
>>
At least he gets Iron Man suits in the movie

Cap doesn't get his costume, just some tight workout jacket shit and cargo pants
>>
Seems those big boots would go well with Midget Downs Junior as well
>>
>>84501493
Have you ever read any comics which had that suit in it?

It was a massive piece of shit, it could barely stand up to a fucking house fire.
>>
There's fifty+ Iron Man suits, and you hate all of them? Not even one of them seems cool to you? Must be hard being disappointed about everything all the time.
>>
I liked the armor he got in Long Way Down
>>
>>84501493
>MCU

Is that still going on?
>>
>>84503142
You have a hard time reading, son?
>MCU
>>
>>84503329
Yes, in the MCU, there are more than 50 suits, and you liked none of them?
>>
>>84503403
I liked Marks 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Even then, i'd prefer the Pre-Extremis armor.
>>
>>84501493
that nearly IS the mcu suit
the first two movie suits were fine, the rest have varied but have mostly been pretty disappointing.
>>
File: Capturej.jpg (61 KB, 1035x652) Image search: [Google]
Capturej.jpg
61 KB, 1035x652
>>84504055
>that nearly IS the mcu suit
>>
>>84501559
He got his costume in Avengers and it was awful
>>
File: Iron Man.jpg (160 KB, 600x914) Image search: [Google]
Iron Man.jpg
160 KB, 600x914
>not wanting sophisticated Tony for MCU
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.