[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CBR ran a poll asking what its readers thought about Banner&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: CBR CW2 poll.jpg (110 KB, 657x1139) Image search: [Google]
CBR CW2 poll.jpg
110 KB, 657x1139
CBR ran a poll asking what its readers thought about Banner's death in Civil War II.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=poll&id=455&view=results
>>
>>84494012
There are no words
>>
>>84494012
>I thought it was incredible

er
>>
You are allowed to dislike Bendis now in CBR without getting swarmed by fans.
>>
>>84494094
>Not allowed to dislike shit because of shit eaters
If all the BvS thread has taught me anything it's that shit will be shit regardless
>>
>>84494135
Except that's here where people take shots on one another.

That's CBR, where the shilling is heavy in Marvel's favor.
>>
>>84494012
I'm getting tired of CBR polls, desu.
>>
Bendis has reached saturation point, no one stands him anymore.

He wrote the worst X-Men run since Chuck Austen, and he wrote the worst Guardians of the Galaxy ever.

I dont think he is talentless, but if I were Marvel I would just give him a Miles Morales book and a Jessica Jones one.
>>
>>84494012
You know what would be great?
If Banner started to take over Cho's mind and there was no way to stop it.

So Banner is now a chink.
>>
THIS JUST IN

People who view something as negative are more likely to be vocal than people who just thought it was okay or didn't mind

NEWS AT 11
>>
>I thought it was incredible
Who thought that was a good stand in answer?
>>
>>84494094
You just can't insult the writer directly or call all their work shit

Some of those people there have evolved into being very passive aggressive as a result, so it can be incredible to watch
>>
>>84494012
We WWE now
>>
>>84495013
Post proof 'cause I don't believe you
>>
Does their polls not matching the columns to the order of the answers or even by highest percentage really annoy anyone else?
>>
>>84495032
DA BIG EVENT

CIVIL WAR 2

OOOAH
>>
>>84494012
>[Spoiler]
>Picture of Hulk immediately next to it.
>>
>>84495055
No because I'm not autistic
>>
>>84495077
BROTHER BANNER

I KNEW YOU'D COME
>>
>>84494012
Unfortunately, comic book readers are masochists, so in reality "Handled it poorly" just means it's gonna sell a lot of issues.
>>
>>84495055
It's a really bad and nonsensical design. At the very least the graph should have labels. Needing to read the results and figure out which option is which color misses the whole point of a graph.
>>
>>84494012
thanks for the spoiler

asshole

not all of us read everything the minute it comes out.
>>
>>84495239
Your own fault for reading trash. He did you a favor.
>>
>>84494597
>Stuipid people make anecdotal claims without really knowing how badly CBR shills Marvel
>news meme goes here
>>
>>84495239
You shouldn't be reading Civil War II at all.
>>
>>84494012
Whatever happened to the last poll they had there? The one about the black teenager in Iron Man.
>>
>>84495299
>>84495260
how do you know it's bad if you fags haven't read it?
>>
>>84495379
Majority hated her too.
CBR is slowly becoming anti-Bendis and i'm okay with that
>>
>>84495379
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=poll&id=447&view=results

Also here's the one for Doom as Iron Man:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=poll&id=451&view=results
>>
>>84495429
t. Marvel intern
>>
So why did Bendis kill Bruce?
>>
I want to go back to Ultimate Spider-man Volume 1 days, when the worst thing about him was his quirky dialogue style. He's become a monster now.
>>
>>84494012
Glorious.
>>
>>84495429
I am reading CWII solely so I can read Ewing's books and be amazed at how he works with Bendis' nonsensical trash to get it to make sense
>>
>>84495536
To create drama because he doesn't know how to generate it naturally.

>>84495441
sogoodharryosborn.gif
>>
>>84495013
People are calling Bendis a garbage writer in several threads and no one was banned till now. Maybe CWII was so shit that it broke even the shill moderation team.
>>
>>84495858
Was it really that bad? I rarely read Marvel stuff.
>>
>>84496622
CW2 is pretty bad, yes

Not Age of Ultron bad, but if Bendis keeps it up, he'll outdo himself.
>>
>>84496622
Civil War 2 is one of those books from Marvel you can enjoy ironically from how bad it is.
Most of Marvel is just boring right now, but CW2 is something special.
>>
>>84494012
Why no option for "Who cares?"
>>
>>84496761
Because someone who doesn't care presumably shouldn't care enough to answer the poll.
>>
>poorly handled
wow such hard criticism, these men and women will never buy another marvel book....do you seriously think another shitty book will change the minds of these cucks that already pay for feces smeared all over cheap paper?
>>
>using a comedy option to rig the poll
This is some strawpoll shit right here.
>>
>Totally Awesome Hulk #8
The best Hulk issue in a real long fucking time.

Civil War II is stupid, but anyone who says the death was poorly handled is a fucking moron.
>>
>>84494012
It's fucking stupid. Hulkless Banner was actually really interesting, and with shit like him calling out Iron Man and seeing him let loose after years of being so guarded. And then they kill him off. And have Hawkeye do it.

Fuck Marvel.
>>
>Anti-Hulk Arrow

just say it out loud, it's fucking stupid, the 8 month gap has been the biggest cop out ever, it also ruins Old Man Logan which had been building towards a Hulk Oldverine showdown
>>
>>84498646
Civil War II #3 was apparenrtly written before TAH #8.

Still, there's a lot of differences between how it was done in Hulk vs. Civil War.

And Hulk handled everything just SO MUCH BETTER that the one that came first comes off as the lesser. In part because it came second in publishing order.
>>
These polls are the only good thing coming out of CBR.
>>
File: tumblr_o8mqelUUvg1rtqr8go1_1280.jpg (148 KB, 1280x724) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8mqelUUvg1rtqr8go1_1280.jpg
148 KB, 1280x724
>>84494051
>>
File: 1467930227537.jpg (35 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1467930227537.jpg
35 KB, 640x640
>>84495441
>http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=poll&id=451&view=results
>People actually want IronDoom
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.