[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/'s thoughts on Taz-Mania? Because I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: file.jpg (483 KB, 741x487) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
483 KB, 741x487
/co/'s thoughts on Taz-Mania? Because I don't think I've ever seen this show talked about or discussed
>>
Highly enjoyed it
>>
Didn't watch it as closely as Animaniacs, but I mostly liked the Bob Hope episodes and episodes with Molly.
>>
I wanna fuck the Koala
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-06-05-23h29m00s115.jpg (165 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-06-05-23h29m00s115.jpg
165 KB, 720x540
I wished they would continue with the DVD releases.
My collection will forever be incomplete.
>>
>>84489244

Always remember the one where Tax was trying to win the free vacation for his family and needed to record something stupid

I also remember the episodes where he was hired to help renovate the hotel through it actually being finished
>>
I remember loving it. Thought about watching it, but it wasn't streaming anywhere and there was no torrents with seeds at the time.
>>
I remember the look of the show being really great. Lots of great colour and sweet backgrounds, and the whole thing captured the Australian vibe really well.
>>
File: Constance Koala.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Constance Koala.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>84490003
This
>>
I got it, but I didn't like it as a kid.
Thinking about it, I think the only show I liked by warner was Pinky and the Brain, Freakazoid and the DCAU. Not even a capefag, the comedy just never connected with me, especially Animaniacs which had a bunch of boring segments like the Hippos.
>>
>>84490336
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Taz-Mania
>>
>>84489244

Way to funny for it's time Favorite Character where
Bull Gator and Axl and Digeri Dingo thos fuckers always cracked me up especially Digeri Dingo
>>
I loved how Taz could be played as the straight man, his usual destructive self or an unwitting stooge depending on episode. I think my favorite though was the one where he was launched in a spaceship thinking he was playing a video game.
>>
>>84489244
>when your teenage son is a nudist
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.