[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"That episode" thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: I_Was_a_Teenage_Gary.jpg (121 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
I_Was_a_Teenage_Gary.jpg
121 KB, 1152x864
"That episode" thread
>>
File: 1468422899987.jpg (10 KB, 261x197) Image search: [Google]
1468422899987.jpg
10 KB, 261x197
>>84488825
That episode was hilarious yet slightly spoopy for me as a kid
>>
>>84488825
I'm going to say it right now, the King Ramsey episode of Courage didn't scare me as a kid, and I was a fucking pussy as a kid.

I always laugh too hard at the "THE MAN IN GAUZE" curse to care about the weird animation.
>>
File: 1+1=ed.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1+1=ed.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>
This fucking dumb episode.
>>
>>84488932
Why does goo float?
>>
>>84488932
Whenever EEnE just dropped any semblance of sanity is when the show was at its best. The whole show was GOAT, but this and They Call Him Mr. Ed, AKA the one where they go nowhere but up, are in a league of their own.

>Life has many doors Edboys!
>>
>>84488825
There's apparently a deleted scene wherein snail!Sponge violently rapes Squidward to make him transform into snail form.
>>
>>84488932
I remember watching hours of reruns just hoping this episode would come on
>>
>>84490510
Like, how did Squidward turning into a snail even work?
>>
>>84490581
It's an HIV metaphor, snailSponge raped him to give him the virus, and the fact that they shared needles (the syringe) activated the AIDS part.
>>
File: tumblr_m2imd6d1Nt1qkwym7.gif (830 KB, 398x258) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2imd6d1Nt1qkwym7.gif
830 KB, 398x258
>>84488825
>>84488825
>Spongebob: Look at me. Never better. [He yelps as dramatic music begins to play in the background. His head begins to throb, and his pores begin to grow and shrink, before returning to normal.] I'm okay! Squidward said I'm fine!
>[What he doesn't realize is that the worst is yet to come. His eyes bug out of his head, causing him to yell. The camera rotates around so we can get a side view of SpongeBob. He blinks, and his eyes briefly pop back into his head and return to normal.
>But this relief only lasts for about half a second. Then, his eyes bulge out even farther than before, and it looks very unnatural. They bulge for a while, and then they begin to transform, taking the shape and form of snail's eyes, with stalks. The sight causes SpongeBob's jaw to drop, and he screams louder. SpongeBob stares in the bathroom mirror at his brand-new eyestalks, which now have skin and eyelids around them.
>>
File: tumblr_m2illhBiNh1qkwym7.gif (492 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2illhBiNh1qkwym7.gif
492 KB, 400x270
SpongeBob: Gary... I'm fine![But SpongeBob is not fine. Gary watches in horror as his owner
>>84490810
>He turns to Gary. [falls onto his hands and knees, straining in pain.]
>SpongeBob: [in so much pain that he is barely comprehensible] Yyyyyy-yyyooooou'll see. [grunts and strains as his hand and arm slowly retract into his sleeve, which then pops off and bounces away] That's okay, I'm a lefty anyway![Then, SpongeBob's feet and legs retract into his pants.]
>SpongeBob: [laughs nervously] Ha! Now I don't have to buy those new shoes! [his body shortens up like a snail and he screams] I take it back, Gary. Something is wrong with meeeeeow!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.