[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civil War II - Amazing Spider-man 2 storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 25
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>84465845
Man, his parents are assholes.
>>
>>84465984
Are they going to team up?

I hope he stops feeling down on himself and goes back to working at Parker Industries.

Also he should stop talking to his parents.
>>
>>84465806

>those tiny, tiny villains

Don't talk to me or my sons ever again
>>
Thanks, OP.
>>
File: 1396896846888.jpg (92 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1396896846888.jpg
92 KB, 400x300
>>84465940
>>84465955

Seriously? This is Spider-Man now?

I leave the franchise for a single decade, and suddenly he's Tony Stark lite, in a tech suit, MJ is with the actual Stark, Mayday is either never going to be born or is already around six and living a different origin (I don't believe that the original Clone Saga baby/May died), AND he's even working with Norman Osborn?!

Stop the ride. I'm getting off. I hear Luke Cage and Iron Fist makes actual sense.
>>
>>84466552
Mayday is alive according to Web-warriors, with Alt-Uncle Ben from Nuclear wasteland world
>>
>>84466552
>Norman Osborn
That's Harry Osborn you dingus, his best friend since forever.

Also Peter found a black sidekick to dress up as him
>>
>>84466631

616 Mayday? Last sighting of her that I know of was her being taken by the woman at the end of the Clone Saga, and presumably 'One More Day' removed her from existence. For now. We know full well eventually they will retcon that shit.
>>
>>84466646
>That's Harry Osborn you dingus

Ah, my bad. Still, I hold to my other complaints. I'm just used to weird plot points involving Norman at this point.
>>
>>84465845
>single mother
just
>>
>>84466552

I am so sorry. And this isn't even about movie rights, so getting to use Spider-man in the MCU isn't going to solve it. It's all Slott and Bendis and neither of them are going anywhere.

>>84466631

DeFalco basically said it's not the same Mayday. He doesn't want his world tainted by Spiderverse apparently.
>>
what happened to foreman
>>
>>84468138
>DeFalco basically said it's not the same Mayday. He doesn't want his world tainted by Spiderverse apparently.

Smart man
>>
>>84465910

Oh, damn.
>>
>>84465917

>This is a henchmen bar. You guys have your own places.

Heh.
>>
Civil War II - Amazing Spider-Man 02 (of 04) (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
http://www111.zippyshare.com/v/T2NySPGB/file.html
>>
>>84465910
where do bad guys keep finding these bars to crash at?
>>
>>84465974
staring at him kinda hurts my eyes
>>
>>84466671
He's talking about MC2 Mayday.
>>
I feel bad for the guy
>>
>>84466552
MJ and Tony aren't fucking. Jesus Christ, why do you people immediately jump to that conclusion?
>>
>>84470535
Slott sure seems to think they are. Its painfully obvious that he hasn't read a single page of Bendis' book.
>>
I feel bad for Clash
>>
>>84465845
I can already see his life being ruined.
>>
>>84465801

>you've never killed

did they forget the time he blasted massacre in the face with his own gun
>>
>>84466685
Understandable. If you want the weird Norman plot point, he's lost the goblin serum and became an arms dealer in Africa.
>>
>>84465974
>robo guy says no costumes
>first thing he does is put on a costume
>>
File: 15 - toAgO9s.gif (477 KB, 294x219) Image search: [Google]
15 - toAgO9s.gif
477 KB, 294x219
>>84465845
reminds me of my folks
>>
>>84470687
They pay him to write the books, not to read them ;.^)
>>
>>84465851
Ouch dude
>>
>>84471123
>>84466163
From those like 2 pages alone you know they're gonna be the reason any part of that vision comes true. They tell him the good job no one else would offer him sucks (I think eveytime I've seen him in Spider-man books he is doing high tech innovative work) and that the gf they didn't even know about is using him. He can't even win because they treat any response like he has some major attitude problem.

>>84472134
Closer to my dad only,he is one of those "nothing is good enough" people especially if something isnt done his way. These parents though can both go straight to hell.
>>
>>84465871
Don't belive in yourself , believe in him who believes in you!
>>
>>84465851
That would be heart crushing even without the ring.
>>
>>84465984

The cover has them fighting together against the robots, which makes me hopeful that he's going to stay straight.

This issue really did a fantastic job getting you invested in Clayton. I guess it helps that as a minor character there really is a super solid chance that he could get an unhappy ending.
>>
>>84465806
>>84465814
I haven't really been feeling Amazing for awhile now but I really like them showing Peter using Ulysses reasonably and intelligently.
>>
>>84465863
I think he just activated his devil trigger by accident
>>
>we don't take kindly to your types with your fancy costumes and better pay and money to get by without doing another villains grunt work
>>
>everyone keeps saying he's being robbed or fucked over financially
>he can get that money when he's off probation
>people repeatedly call him a slave who is just being Parker's bitch
I know recent events is pissing him off and clouding his judgement but doesn't he know he shouldn't be letting people who have no clue what they're talking about get in his head?
>>
>>84465974
Who drew this? Those circles look so damn pixilated it's like whoever did this just used the scale tool but not correctly.
>>
>>84466646
Black-sidekick is Hobie Brown. The Prowler, window-washer with homemade gadgets capeable of kicking ass and wrecking the Spider Sense. If I remember anything about his obscure ass.
>>
>>84465910
At the bar, was that the dude that was just in PM&IF?
>>
>>84473271
Nevermind I didn't even look at the whole page first.
That's a weird look to be bringing back though.
>>
>>84470535
Tony's banged more people that Wolverine's killed. Its more or less a forgone conclusion.
>>
>>84473161
and you can see where they tried to un-pixilate them with the blur tool around the bottom

pretty ruff
>>
>>84466552
Why the fuck shouldn't Parker succeed for once? Like honestly the idea of him constantly being down on his luck is a shitty meme.
>>
>>84466552
>Mayday is either never going to be born or is already around six and living a different origin (I don't believe that the original Clone Saga baby/May died),
Then you're willfully ignorant. Enjoy your headcanon. I am going to enjoy Peter being successful and not having to scrape by for once, or lamenting about how much his life sucks. He deserves it. He deserves to have an amazing life.
>>
>>84468176

This is roughly the same level of his Animal Man and JLU stuff, the big difference is the colorist. This is pretty what his stuff always looked liked.
>>
>>84475036
He did succeed once
Then a bitter EiC had him make a deal with satan
Because that's what heroes do. Consort with devils and accept their deals.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.