[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could this work? I mean, they already got Mike from Fargo in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 952x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 952x676
Could this work? I mean, they already got Mike from Fargo in SM:H, why not grab another guy from the show?
>inb4 Cranston
He's too old, get over it, MCU can't afford it, they want longevity.
>>
What am I even looking at?
>>
>>84462962
Norman Osborn
>>
I would cum buckets
>>
>>84462944
He'd make a better Question than Osborn
>>
My name is Norman Osborn.

I used to be a businessman.
>>
File: 1445271308896.png (153 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445271308896.png
153 KB, 400x400
>>84463138
>>
>They want longevity
No they don't, not with villains.
Besides they've already cast a handful of pretty old dudes.
Not that they were aiming for Cranston to begin with though.
>>
>>84463240
Norman's whole thing is he doesn't stay dead. You're gonna want someone in for the longhaul for that
>>
>>84463257
A lot of villains whole thing is they don't stay dead.
Doesn't mean they come back to the MCU.
>>
>>84462944

But that would be wasting a good martial artist
>>
>>84463434
>Loki
>>
>>84464205
And NOBODY else.
Know who else has a penchant for not staying dead in comics? EVERYONE.
But at the end of the day even in the highly unlikely event that Norman doesn't fucking bite it in his first movie, why can't he be an older actor? Most his stunts would probably be some kind of CG. Especially if they're going with Goblin!Hulk like you're implying.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.