[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Snotty Ceddy.jpg (64 KB, 381x594) Image search: [Google]
Snotty Ceddy.jpg
64 KB, 381x594
Who is this little guy, where have you seen him, what's coming out of his nose, and why?
>>
Does anyone have a clue?
>>
Cedric from Princess Sofia
Why do you ask?
>>
I want to know if people can tell who he is from these poor-quality drawings.
>>
Before one can convey the message that a cartoon character has a cold, the first step is to successfully draw said character in such a way that he/she is recognized by those familiar with the show.
>>
What causes a thread to be archived, then deleted?
>>
You would think there would be millions of people who would literally kill for a well-drawn picture of Cedric the Sensational with a cold.
>>
Wouldn't that be something if, on the show, he clearly had a cold? What if Jess Harnell even pinched his nose to make it just that much more authentic, and the computer animators made it as convincing as possible that he was "under the weather?"
>>
What if it sounded like he was calling his pet raven "Worby" instead of Wormy, and "Merlin's Mushrooms!" sounded more like "Berlin's Bushrooms?" Rotflmao!!! :D The closest I can come to such an episode would be Tea for Too Many, where he clearly sounds nasally, for some reason, and so does Ariel Winter (Sofia's voice actress).
>>
I also think it's cool how he rubs his nose on his brown, fingerless gloves, like as if they're his bare hands, after his sneezing fit in Two Princesses and a Baby.
>>
File: Cedric Sneezing Pics.png (397 KB, 1044x379) Image search: [Google]
Cedric Sneezing Pics.png
397 KB, 1044x379
It's cute how he rolls his eyes when he's about to sneeze in that same episode.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.