[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rick and morty general /rmg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: blips and chitz.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
blips and chitz.gif
1 MB, 320x180
Season 3 Wheeeeen?
>>
>>84446390

Yearly, like the venture bros.
>>
>>84446390
>Yearly, like the venture bros.

Don't I wish VB was yearly.
>>
I've seen both seasons of tbis show and I'm still not sure if I like it. On one hand it has some really creative ideas, on the other hand the whole "literally everyone is an asshole" shtick wears out its welcome.
>>
>>84446414
>Venture Bros.
>yearly
Good one, anon.
>>
>>84446529
>the whole "literally everyone is an asshole" shtick wears out its welcome
that's what i said about 4chan at first, and that was a decade ago :\
>>
>>84446529
>on the other hand the whole "literally everyone is an asshole" shtick wears out its welcome.
There are plenty comfytoons to cater to your millennial tastes, son.
>>
I'm pretty sure it's coming before the end of the year.
>>
>>84446583
>:\
get out
>>
>>84446529
>literally everyone is an asshole

Just like real life!
>>
>>84446643
'no'

:\\\\\\\\\\\\
>>
>>84446586
Not him but you're delusional if you think everyone saying fuck you to each other is funny.

I mean fuck imagine if Orel from Moral Orel was a fucking prick? Does it make it better for you, you edgy faggot? It's better if there's some mixing of personalities and motives instead of this stupid fucking hate train they have everyone on.
>>
>>84446678
>everyone saying fuck you to each other is funny
Except that's not what it happens. The premise of Rick & Morty is founded on a cast of irreparably flawed individuals and it builds from there. If you want a series where everybody cusses at one another, that's Family Guy or South Park.
>>
>>84446390
One google search tells me 26th of this month
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.