[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It wasn't that bad. Honestly I'd put it like IA3, i.e.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
It wasn't that bad. Honestly I'd put it like IA3, i.e. dumb but hilarious movie.
>>
let me guess, it ended with they found another new home and dancing sequence in credits
>>
>>84439928
not really

in fact that's not the plot at all
>>
>>84439798
who got a girlfriend this time?
the sloth?
>>
>>84439977
5 starts many years after 4, Peaches is older and already has a boyfriend, in fact the opening (barring the Skrat part) shows us that she already had a boyfriend for a long time and they're getting married

though yeah Sid gets one (a cougar metaphorically) but it's more of a long-distance
>>
>>84439996
>Louis getting cucked
what happened to Louis anyway?
>>
>>84440016
who
>>
also has one of the most amazing no-cut tracking shots I've seen in animated films
>>
>>84440142
>I didn't watch Ice Age 4
>inb4 implying anybody watched the fourth one
>>
>>84440224
even number Ice Age are shit

besides, isn't it a bit more realistic that as you grow up you'd find someone else?

also something to commend this film is that they at least like to age up characters
>>
>>84440220
you mean Buck's "figaro" scene?
>>
oh yeah, heavily implied Diego and the tiger haven't been fucking because they are not sure if they're good with children, apparently they have this weird-ass logic of using neighbor's kids as a gauge if they should have kids or not (if they are approachable or not)

though in the end they gained the kids' trust and I bet they would have an after-wedding fucking

>>84440274
yeah

none of it felt random too, since as he was falling he was already carving
>>
>>84439928
They destroy the asteroid and then Peaches has a wedding and then the after party is a dance sequence.
>>
>>84440016
He is off screen in Peache's wedding.
Sad because her new boyfriend is a retard piece of shit
>>
>>84441091
Divert, not destroy

>>84441158
Who is Louis
>>
what happen to Sid's grandma?
>>
>>84441640
Stayed with the elderly
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.