[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the Bon Bon was a dude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: it's a boy.png (484 KB, 500x659) Image search: [Google]
it's a boy.png
484 KB, 500x659
Reminder that the Bon Bon was a dude
>>
>>84436212
god dammit why must you...
no, no, it's for the best. thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>84436212

I was always confused about that.

... I want to go to Slumberland. I can't take much more of reality.
>>
>>84436212
Bullshit.
>>
>>84436449
i just had some pretty crappy dreams, due to my stupid uvula refusing to stay out of my throat when i sleep. no idea why, it seems to have no trouble doing so as long as i'm awake. i don't conciously change any muscle movement...
>>
>>84436513
didnt really finish that thought, but.. as much as waking life sucks, i couldnt take another dream like that. not scary, just.. disjointed. low-res. it had a bunch of lines on everything.. nobody understood what i was saying. i didnt recognize any of the people or the place. i just wanted someone to help me with how little sense anything made, how confused and dizzy i felt, but nobody would
>>
>>84436476
>If you will follow HIM
>>
>>84436815
>made of candy
... somehow that helps
>>
>>84436730
You may need a CPAP machine.
>>
>>84437024
the problem is i'm not REALLY having that much trouble breathing. at least not most of the time. it's that the vibration of snoring wakes me up instantly. sometimes. the rest of the time i snore comfortably.
also cpaps dont work well on beards so i'm fucked
>>
>>84437075

My dad had to shave his mustache after he got a CPAP. It was making his mustache hairs grow upwards.
>>
File: 1461701992849.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1461701992849.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>>84436212
Fuck you. Fuck this thread. Fuck this board. Fuck Nemo. Fuck traps. I'm out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g
>>
>>84437105
shit. no fucking thanks.
>>
>>84436212
As long as he can suck dick, I'm good.
>>
>>84437237
not that i could wear one of any kind anyway as my skull hurts badly if any kind of pressure is put on it. cant even use headphones for very long, gotta have the softest possible pillow (WHILE compressed, which is totally different, sometimes reversed, from its softness while uncompressed)
>>
>>84437381

Well, I don't know. Sometimes I think I might need one too, may have inherited my Dad's problem. Think I'll wait till I'm a bit older to worry about it though.

ANYWAY, someone post some pics of BONBON!
>>
>>84436815
I kinda forgot that he looked like that in the comic
>>
>>84436815
B-but the comic and movie versions are separate. The character is a girl in the movie, right? Right?
>>
>>84437105
what's a CPAP
sounds scary
>>
>>84439872

An air pump that forces air up your nose while you sleep. It's for people who have breathing problems when they sleep.

>>84439828

People seem unclear on that point.
>>
File: princess_camille.jpg (72 KB, 634x358) Image search: [Google]
princess_camille.jpg
72 KB, 634x358
Princess Camille was my first childhood crush
>>
Little Nemo should be brought back anthology style but less pretentious than that Kickstarter that came out
>>
>>84436449
>I want to go to Slumberland
So do I, I get Nightmare Land every damn time with just 7 exceptions.

But at least the exceptions have been coming more frequently in recent years.

...Nah, saying that still feels terrible. ;_;
>>
>>84437075
Have you ever heard of nasal pillows?
>>
>>84439957

So, did Morpheus actually have a wife at some point, or did the princess just pop fully-formed out of his head or something?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.