[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out IDW has the rights to Godzilla is any of it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: godzilla_idw_era_frontcov11.jpg (525 KB, 495x741) Image search: [Google]
godzilla_idw_era_frontcov11.jpg
525 KB, 495x741
Just found out IDW has the rights to Godzilla is any of it good? Worth picking up?
>>
>>84432489
It's about half really good and half mediocre.
Half Century War and Cataclysm are the must reads.
>>
>>84432489
Godzilla The Half Century War is solid. Godzilla In Hell is a MUST READ and legit one of the best comics of last year. There's also a new time travel mini coming out I think this summer or whenever.
>>
File: King Ghidorah and Gigan.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1230) Image search: [Google]
King Ghidorah and Gigan.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1230
>>84432489
Half-Century War, Godzilla in Hell, Cataclysm, and Rulers of Earth are the best Godzilla comics. Look at this shit, Gigan is riding a battleship.
>>
Godzilla in Hell, my godzilla!
>>
>>84432612
Got the rest of that comic? Name?
>>
>>84432587
This. Godzilla: Half Century War is especially good. Besides Godzilla: Half Century War and Godzilla: Cataclysm, I also recommend Godzilla in Hell (though the different art teams/art syles with each issue may not be to your liking).

The rest, I can take or leave. Rulers of Earth started out okay, but started to drag after the first six issues or so, and I personally was hot and cold on the art.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1354x2025) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1354x2025
>Godzilla Ongoing
>Godzilla The Half Century War (must read)
<Godzilla rulers of earth(Great)
<Godzilla cataclysm (also great)
<Godzilla in hell (must read)
>>
Picked up Godzilla in Hell 1, 2, and 4 today at my comic shop. About to order 3 and 5 from Midtown. Saw some pages from it a few nights ago, looks fucking great. Can't wait to start reading it.
>>
>>84433598
Why not just order the TP?
https://www.amazon.com/Godzilla-Hell-James-Stokoe/dp/1631405349
>>
>>84433679
I'm on a singles kick right now
>>
>>84432489
>>84434991
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.