[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Season 2 big bad is actually not going to be the [alien
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>The Season 2 big bad is actually not going to be the [alien race of] Thanagarians. It's going to be something else entirely. All I'll really say about the nemesis in Season 2 is Vandal Savage looks like a walk in the park compared to what the Legends will be facing.
Who will it be, /co/?
>inb4 steppenwolf
>>
anti-monitor
>>
>>84425017
Oh, or Johnny Sorrow.
>>
Dominators?
>>
Sun Eater
>>
F...e...F-ffff....Feee....Feeelic...felicity?
>>
>>84425047
Would be cool.

high powered, but can be beaten in non-linear ways without having to be really high powered. Plus, easy on the budget, since he doesn't need to be flashy, just kill a person here or there and phase through things. And have an invisible head, but that shouldn't be too hard with green screen tech,
>>
>>84424603
Several different villains with multiple arcs.
>>
Does this show ever actually get good? I gave up during episode 8 because they never seemed to make any progress towards killing Savage. Every episode was either them failing or them dealing with the fallout of their failures.
>>
File: The_Time_Trapper.png (114 KB, 248x560) Image search: [Google]
The_Time_Trapper.png
114 KB, 248x560
You feel that? You feel the hype rising
>>
>>84426042
But there has to be a big bad ordering the smaller runs around
>>
>>84424603
>Yfw after these next seasons there's a season long crossover in all the shows about fighting off Thanagar
>>
>>84427126
No there doesn't. Why do you think that?
>>
>>84424603
Black Adam would be cool.

They could spin him off of Vandal Savage's origins, having to fight an "evil" Superman without a Kryptonite weakness would make for fun story telling.
>>
>>84427306

>2016/2017 TV season
>All shows have INVASION!
>>
>Vandal Savage looks like a walk in the park compared to what the Legends will be facing.

...and of course, Guggenheim is the one to say retarded shit like this.

Seriously, stop shilling and stop watching his shows.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.