[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: cartoon_hangover.jpg (5 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
cartoon_hangover.jpg
5 KB, 100x100
what went wrong?
>>
They stopped doing animations and became click-bait
>>
>>84411436
youtube changed the ad revenue algorithm, resulting in >>84412125
>>
File: ultra.jpg (60 KB, 579x379) Image search: [Google]
ultra.jpg
60 KB, 579x379
i don't recall them having anything decent on their channel, but yeah. Looks like they dropped the ball on making shorts.
when even was the last bee & puppycat episode?
>>
>>84412374
Some of the pilots were good.
Glad no other shows got the Bee and Puppycat treatment.
>>
Judging by /co/'s response and the lack of season 2, Super Fuckers tanked, which is a pity as it progressively got better. Nothing good since that.
>>
>>84411436
LP and clickbaits are the only profitable things you can do in youtube
>>
>>84411436
They want to move Bravest Warriors to a region-locked subscription service, which essentially means our long-awaited treasure of animation will be locked a paywall.

I am not okay with this, and neither are the rest of the fanbase.
>>
>>84413416
>implying YouTube drama isn't more profitable
Keemstar, scarce and phil de franco got it right.
>>
>>84414655
The only other option is nothing at all.
>>
>>84414655
I'll just torrent it fuck them
>>
CLICK HERE FOR 107 EXCITING FACTS ABOUT [cartoon] THAT ARE OBVIOUS/YOU ALREADY KNEW
>>
>>84417191
/thread
>>
No more cartoons.
>>
They could try vimeo since their ad revenue works like old YouTube the only down side is subscription fees to be a member
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.