[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What cartoons have some of the worst character designs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 442x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 442x330
What cartoons have some of the worst character designs?
>>
your mom.
>>
>>84409970
Steven Universe
>>
Everybody in this show either looks like a pig or a Jew.
>>
File: image.png (67 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67 KB, 316x316
Problem Solverz.
>>
>>84410009
OP here, I thought the character designs for SU were mostly fine. What's so bad about it?
>>
>>84410057
Please don't remind me of the seizure I had anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4000x2250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4000x2250
Superjail.

I'm not saying that the animation wasn't great, I'm not saying that the artist are bad at their job, but I am saying they purposely designed terrible looking characters.
>>
File: 1430248123482.jpg (22 KB, 592x700) Image search: [Google]
1430248123482.jpg
22 KB, 592x700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEdWvYA0icg

I always liked edgy girl tou
>>
>>84409970
I thought I was going to HATE mr Pickles, but iv really come to enjoy its parody and the direction they have gone with it in later episodes. It pushes the right envelopes for me
>>
Worst art style? >>84410057
this for sure

Worst character designs? I don't know, Arthur maybe?
>>
>>84410697
The Warden is pretty alright, but yeah. It's an ugly world, and it reflects this at pretty much every level.
>>
>>84409970
Sanjay and Craig, like Bob's Burgers people but worse.

I know both shows had characters designed by the same artist, Jay Howell. He should have his hands cut off and fed to dogs in front of him so his terrible work won't further infect our collective unconscious.
>>
>>84412215
the style wouldnt be so bad if the writing was better
>>
>>84410015
How redundant
>>
>>84410057
i remember forcing my friend to marathon half the season with me, you could see her die a little inside with every minute
now for the second half
>>
>>84412129
Never watched but I caught an episode recently. The midget one.

It was okay.

I like that Mr. Pickles loves the kid and will protect him/save him from trouble.
>>
>>84413655
it's weird but like, hes evil to injustice, and is a pervert who just wants to get his pickles
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.