[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've ignored this series for a while. What's its current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: IDW-TMNT-16_Cover-RI_Campbell.jpg (2 MB, 2063x3131) Image search: [Google]
IDW-TMNT-16_Cover-RI_Campbell.jpg
2 MB, 2063x3131
I've ignored this series for a while. What's its current status? Still good or is it going into the convoluted territory the Mirage run went?
>>
>>84401033
Still good and a second ongoing is coming next month. Someone storytimed the entire run few days ago. Where are you?
>>
>>84401107
Last I read was when the Northampton arc ended.
>>
I would consider it the best Turtles version personally as it melds aspects of all the other series/comics into a good cohesion.

Only part I hate though is the art where they looked more like the current 3d cartoon.
>>
>>84401169
So issue 32. Issue 60 is coming this month. Plus so minis like Turtles in Time, Mutanimals, Casey & April and a crossover with Ghostbusters.
>>
>>84401033
OP a fag
>>
>>84402092
Why?
>>
>>84402124
I dunno, that's just how he was born I guess
>>
>>84401181
Of all the shit ideas the Nick show's had, differentiating the character designs is not one of them.
>>
>>84401181
What's going on with this? I've only read eight issues (plus the mini series releases, incl Infestation 2 as I'm going chronologically), but I've seen really weird looking artwork from later issues. Do they revert back to the Dan Duncan style or does it stay kiddy?
>>
>>84402285
Nah. Turtles were best with all red masks
>>
>>84403478

Too right.
>>
>>84401107
> second ongoing

Wait what?
>>
>>84404459
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/07/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-universe-expands-idws-tmnt-comic-world
>>
>>84404733
>http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/07/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-universe-expands-idws-tmnt-comic-world
> Casey and April

NOOO!! THE MINI WAS ENOUGH WITH THEM!!
>>
>>84404856
This spinoff has great potential.
>>
>>84404856
Casey and April was literally the only worst issues.

Sure, Mutanimals and Ghostbusters had rough starts; but they still ended up pretty good (my opinion of course.)
>>
>>84405087
More Mutanimals plz!
>>
File: What did he mean by this.jpg (162 KB, 1017x901) Image search: [Google]
What did he mean by this.jpg
162 KB, 1017x901
>>84404856
How dare you insult the magnum opus that was Casey and Apirl!
>>
File: whatmugga.png (312 KB, 647x478) Image search: [Google]
whatmugga.png
312 KB, 647x478
>>84408128
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.