[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just caught up on Regular Show. Was anyone else disgusted by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10
File: benson.jpg (55 KB, 527x298) Image search: [Google]
benson.jpg
55 KB, 527x298
Just caught up on Regular Show.

Was anyone else disgusted by their use of the term "normie scum"?
>>
>>84398236
Yeah. That's a term only us 4channers are allowed to use. Am I right? Fuck Reddit and let traps Fuck me
>>
>>84398236
There really any difference between them using it and 4chan using it?
>>
>>84398613
4chan is usually overexaggerating anons with text being the only medium they're using to communicate so you can imagine the voice to sound however fitting you want.

The episode in this show that used the phrase just had it blatantly spoken by a mild mannered lady and it sounded so jarring to the rest of her dialogue.

It was shit, anon.
>>
>>84398673
>overexaggerating anons
I find it funny that you Actually believe this
>>
>4chan invented the word normie
Fucking millenials.
>>
>>84398236
Which episode?
>>
>EVERYONE LOVES MEME, AMIRITE?
>>
>>84398744

>USUALLY overexaggerating anons

The keyword here is USUALLY.

>>84398770

A millennial wrote this post.
>>
>>84398551
>and let traps Fuck me
>A cute trap will never cum inside of your ass after roughly pounding it for hours on end with their cute, fat cock
Why live?
>>
>>84398236
yes, coming from someone who's a major fan of the show, that was fucking annoying
>>
>>84398236
>muh secret club
>>
>>84398879
Secret club, nothing. It just sounded fucking lame on the delivery.

There was an episode about girl mud wrestling (its the Muscle Man girls, don't bother) and one dude just had "Mud Waifu" written on his hoodie and that was hysterical. There's a difference between cleverly writing a joke and just forcing meme humor.
>>
why are people thinking op is saying only we can say it? didn't see anything about "our word" being used

it was just grating to hear someone say it like that
>>
>>84398806
Either way your wrong. It's not hard to see that on this site. Just look at /mlp/, /v/, /asp/, just look back at the frozen generals. Fuck, go to the most socially acceptable normal board on here, /sp/ and you'll see that anons are not over exaggerating. They've let themselves believe the shit they say
>>
>>84398930
Especially a female with a job

Like, I would never want to hear it IRL, but if I do the only way I wouldn't quietly sperg out is if it was some poor basement dweller forced out onto the streets somewhere in public
>>
>>84398236
Did they ever bring back CJ after that wedding abomination?
>>
Anybody have a video of this?
>>
>>84399013
No, they just cut her because they couldnt figure out having her without turning mordecai into a flying spaghetti monster
>>
>>84398879
meme's are going to be dated as fuck. It's like saying "yo the man is keeping me down dawg!"
>>
>>84398786
vip members only

>>84398930
op here. this is true
>>
Because normie is a shitty buzzword that should be confined to 4chan
>>
>>84399605
>>84398930
>>
>>84399013
She makes a few cameos here and there, but she doesn't speak or interact with the main characters.
>>
File: abeea.png (380 KB, 562x900) Image search: [Google]
abeea.png
380 KB, 562x900
Seeing the people on here say it's a done show and needs to be cancelled made me realize something. The kids matter.

I went to leddit and was hoping for a few to say it was decent.

The fucking reddit for this show is dead, a DEAD REDDIT PAGE. It has like 2 new threads every other day so it looks.

I saw a recent "save the show" thread and there's a fuck ton of people saying it needs to end, kids included. 98 upvotes (likes?) on a post saying it went to shit and the finale wasn't enjoyable.

That's a fucking brutal realization that I'm apparently the only one who likes the show anymore, not even the obnoxious reddit fags like the show anymore. Say what you want about it meaning I have shit taste, or "for once, reddit was right about something" but I'm pretty shocked how many people are beyond just bored with the show, and actually wanting it to end. I guess the kids don't even care for it anymore.
>>
>>84400043
I can't believe Reddit is right.

Please CN, just put the show out of this misery.
>>
>>84398236
>normie scum
clearly is a 4chan thing, not that people use normie as an insult anyway
>>
File: literally me.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
literally me.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1080
>>84400043

What do you even want from this show? Just to see what all the end games are? Because episodically this show is creatively bankrupt. Narratively it's formulaic. Character development is still good when it comes but they only give so much in each season. That whole dynamic about Mordo having that ugly attitude about Rigby succeeding and him dealing with the guilt of having those feelings and talking about it with Rigby well I thought was really good television. When they do that type of stuff instead ripping off movies like that recent Willy Wonka burping reference. I mean it didn't even feel like a reference it just felt like scene theft.
>>
File: 1465443949012.jpg (7 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
1465443949012.jpg
7 KB, 250x192
>>84398770
Fuck this. I've heard this term before /r9gay/ used it to it's full extent.
>>
>>84400226
It caught on with the kids the same time as pepe did
>>
>>84400240
>Just to see what all the end games are
No. I'm fine with most of what it wants to do, excluding most of the relationship plots. It's not a show that needs a story, these characters are fine for episodic moments.

Even if you guys don't like the show or think it's shit, why call for it to end? You don't have to watch it, that just ruins it for the people who still care to check it out.
>>
>>84400364
>You don't have to watch it, that just ruins it for the people who still care to check it out.
the literal only time i can think of for this to be a reasonable reaction is TTG and/or PPG because it takes way too fucking much time on CN, and it's not even the show's faults, don't get me wrong the shows are annoying as shit but excluding that the biggest offense the show has is the network pushing almost all of their shows off the lineup for it. RS is JUST now getting reruns after over a year of not having a SINGLE one.. and it's 6 in the fucking morning during summer weekdays
>>
>>84400364
>Even if you guys don't like the show or think it's shit, why call for it to end? You don't have to watch it, that just ruins it for the people who still care to check it out.

Because the new content is interesting or entertaining enough to warrant its continued existence. rather than forcing more 80s movie episodes that we have already seen for another few seasons, why not have them start working toward the end?

and when it ends, that means a new show can take its place. more money funding new content and hopefully something equally as good if not better than regular show at its prime
>>
File: human eileen.png (665 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
human eileen.png
665 KB, 1280x738
>guy complaining last thread pam is human eileen
>forgetting literal human eileen
>>
>>84400487
>Because the new content is interesting or entertaining enough to warrant its continued existence

No it doesn't. It's literally "X......... IN SPACE......." which has been a cliche shark jumping plotline since the early days of television. It's literally what you do when you can't come up with any more stories on Earth but you gotta keep the show going.

I genuinely wonder if most people on these threads watch any other television other than RS. If they did they'd find that it gets outclassed in so many ways by so many of its peers, and this is just limiting it to animated series.

The majority of the staff wants to move on with their own ideas and the new guys are nowhere near as good so why not let it end?
>>
>>84400707
them going to space isn't any different than what usually happens in the show, they've been to space at least two other times before
>>
>>84400778
That doesn't make it okay. Just because they occasionally have a plotline that gets outlandish doesn't make it any less a desperate move.

The show's gimmick is that its a realistic setting with realistic characters with outlandish designs and plots. Only now we don't have those realistic characters anymore from the history of fuck ups and "LITERALLY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" moments and such an outlandish setting as space with some plot about making Pops an alien instead of just a naive man with a lollipop gimmick. (inb4 "b-b-but the short JG made..." yeah its a short that he took inspiration from to make a full fleshed character, kind of like how Mordecai and Benson aren't just lsd hallucination forms of two gas store clerks)

Zombie show. Literal zombie plotline
>>
>>84400853
>inb4 "b-b-but the short JG made...
>inb4 you stutter and sound like an idiot to me, since i know way more than you you bubbering fool, anon
doing that?
>>
>>84400902
>"I can't say anything so I'll get you for the stutter meme xD"

Zombie show. Complete with zombie threads.
>>
>>84400931
>adding the emoticon for extra support
seems like you're the only one being the major faggot here, anon
>>
File: 1411514393726.png (307 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1411514393726.png
307 KB, 403x403
>>84398811
>getting fucked by traps
nigga thats gay
>>
>>84400043
It's okay, anon. If it makes you feel any better, I decided to give season 7 a chance and I really enjoyed it, it's probably the best season since the early ones. If people can't see that then it's their problem, as long as the show stays alive (which it will) you don't have to worry about what people think.
>>
>>84401849
The only reason I'm blasted by this is because it's more of a purpose for CN to turnover the show. It's next season has 7 more episodes than usual, that already seems like a special ending deal, 98 fucking people on one of the few places where the show is still talked about wanting it to end is bad, people saying on CN's (VERY FEW) posts about the show on either their tumblr or twitter saying "please stop posting about this show, it's your worst one yet" with lots of people agreeing is their feedback. CN does take this shit into account, it's why TTG is the main show on the network, the one with the most airtime ever, because so many fucking kids like it, respond to it, and send videos of themselves in about it.

A couple episodes ago there were no kid videos for regular show, they ended up playing a "coming up next, a new teen titans go" kid clip for RS.

It's most likely not going to continue, and that's what I'm bummed about, people can hate it all they want, but this negative feedback going straight to CN is the bad part, not me seeing it and feeling hurt people don't share my opinions.
>>
>>84401326
Did I call you that? Or are you just flinging insults now because I don't share your same magic hugbox views on the show.
>>
>>84401367
>not enjoying feminine dicks in your boypussy
Are you a homosexual?
>>
>>84400043
>the finale wasn't enjoyable
that's just being a dick
>>
>>84401987
>they ended up playing a "coming up next, a new teen titans go" kid clip for RS.
Do you mean the one where they played the kid's face over Cyborg while he said teen titans go was coming on next, but the banner at the bottom was changed to RS? that was fucking brutal
>>
>>84401987
Isn't season 8 confirmed? It's going to happen either way.
>>
>>84402609
No, that's having a different opinion.
>>
>>84402725
Yea I just said in that post it had 7 more episodes than usual, all of the episodes have been recorded.
>>
Disappointing people aren't willing to give it another go.
>>
>>84398770

I think I first heard it on Family Guy, in that episode where Peter's obsessed with plastic surgery
>>
>>84398236
Meh

Our world became a slang, so what? We are a culture now? A tribal society? Like goths or emos?
>>
>>84398236
>Was anyone else disgusted by their use of the term "normie scum"?
I hated how the woman said it very pretentiously. I hate pretentious women.
>>
>>84401367
You tell em bro, traps are for taking the dick not giving it out, the way God intended.
>>
It's very upsetting to me because I've hired two trap prostitutes and both times they were unwilling to cum, which is what I kind of paid for in the first place.

Apparently it's common to charge up to 500 bucks for "VIP" service which includes cumming. Fucking racket, the demand is so fucking high.
>>
>>84405331
if I had to guess I think they might want to preserve the amounts of times they cum in a day/session depending on how much they are willing to work in a single day. now you know to negotiate
>>
>>84398673
>4chan is usually overexaggerating anons
No. Not for a long time.
>>
File: dr t.png (2 MB, 1402x768) Image search: [Google]
dr t.png
2 MB, 1402x768
do any of you anons have a source on that
>>
>>84406839
source on the line? VIP Members Only, she demeans them to get them to do it.
>>
>>84406986
could you get me a youtube clip of it or something maybe it might go viral like the pgg twerking scene
>>
File: 1468022543138.png (224 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1468022543138.png
224 KB, 720x400
>>84407438
>>
>>84398879
Are you talking about the episode or 4chan?
>>
>>84408083
Genuine kek
>>
FUCKING NORMIE SCUM
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STORE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
link to a clip of it?
>>
>>84409166
look up the damn episode and stop asking
>>
File: set up.png (246 KB, 904x549) Image search: [Google]
set up.png
246 KB, 904x549
Remember the original ending to the second Terror Tales?
https://www.scribd.com/doc/110275736/Original-Ending-to-the-Regular-Show-Halloween-Special
>>
If we're remembering things, do you guys remember Garret Bobby Ferguson? GBF? He was based on the guy who had the highest score on Pacman and Donkey Kong.

Last year he tried to sue CN/RS crew for using his likeness. It must've gone unpublicised because no one seems to have talked about it, there's a document I found on it though.
>>
>>84410741
post it, then
>>
>>84410297
Holy crap. I would've loved to see this! But the final ending was still cool, too.

I'm a slut for Benton Connor's boards.
>>
wedding scene
>>
Full tests where?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcrsi9wXLrc
>>
>>84398236
I am disgusted by the use of normie period.
>>
>>84412608
this
>>
>7 FUCKING SEASONS of "m-margret? cj? LOVE IS COMPLICATED!"
wow it's a new record, what was the finale, did he kill himself?
>>
>>84413613
I wish.
>>
>>84413619
So then what happened? Did one of them get new jobs?
>>
>>84398613
>>84398551

its no different than a show saying "omg I can't even." or "yasssssss"

It's bad enough it exists on the internet it needs to stay the fuck away from the outside world.
>>
>>84413670
>its no different than a show saying "omg I can't even." or "yasssssss"
wow where did you pull that one out of, as if i didnt know
>>
>>84413692
>why would you use an example that everyone would be able to recongize

pfffffffft idunno
>>
>>84412608
Fucking this. I don't even know if that dreaded tern was an offshoot of the word "normalfags".
>>
>>84399013
>>84399092
>>84399671

>A female character with an actually personality who's a bit of a screw-up and actually gels with the main character?

>CAN'T HAVE THAT! Let's have Mordecai ruin his life again for no reason other than forced drama! He still has feelings for the personality-vacuum that is Margaret!

I bailed after that wedding episode. I just couldn't bring myself to care about it after that.
>>
>>84413852
stop being so retardedly dramatic

and he doesnt have feelings for her anymore, he didn't any time after the wedding episode, she did for i guess a few days after but they realized being just friends was the best possible outcome after seeing their future
>>
>>84413868

So he ruined his chances with TWO women.

Point is. That was my breaking point. I stopped caring after that. Too much stupid drama.

On top of that it was like the show was turning into a mobius strip, endlessly retreading the same relationship nonsense over and over.

And the fact that it expelled a character I actually liked is just the cherry on top.
>>
>>84413641
Rigby just now graduated from high school at 23 like the loser he is, Mordecai was legitimately jealous for some reason. He gets over it, they get called to the park and are launched off into space.

In all honesty, it would have been better and funnier if they got called over to pull some Jonestown shit to end the season. Maybe make season 8 "Mordecai and Rigby go to Hell" of they wanted to keep it going.
>>
>>84413947
>So he ruined his chances with TWO women.
nope they fucking decided they should be friends, he didn't ruin anything
>>
>>84414002
>in a stable relationship with cloud girl
>Red Mordecai comes back but while she still has lingering feelings has made it clear she wants to be anything but a thing with Mordecai again and wishes to remain friends.
>wedding of Mordecai's supposed friend comes up where all Mordecai bad to do was read the letter said friend's dad left to the friend. Not him.
>"Bluh, GUYS! I REALLY have to think about this though I mean RED MORDECAI STILL LIKES ME. And like cloud girl likes me too but idk man RED MORDECAI"

wew
>>
>>84414002

That's nice. Should have been resolved two or three seasons ago.

And I'm still annoyed he sabotaged his relationship with CJ. I was actually kind of on-board for that.

>>84413980
Haven't these guys been 23 for like, 7 years?

They should be in their 30s by now.
>>
i remember some episode of that's so raven using the term
>>
>people still complaining about the wedding episode
it literally got better right after, it was the major "he doesn't know a thing about what to do with girls" realization, he even says it in the end, they could've handled it way better but that was showing mordecai to his relationship core, he's a flappy idiot when it comes to it, so they had him do the ultimate fuck up so he'd realize it and with rigby's help, stop worrying about needing a girl

it sure would've been nice for CJ to like him, or lesser for margaret, but that's not him, he doesn't just "win"
>>
>>84414081
>it literally got better right after

It didnt though. It just went back to square one like nothing happened. That isn't progress, that's backing down hard. And that's pretty damn evident by making Mordo and the red one friends(?) despite shared mutual attraction and being free from any possible relationship entanglements cause "guh so awkward and relatable :("

And if it wasn't that it was the usual formulaic plots only now the characters were even more desperate for puss.
>>
>>84414081

I've been told it's gotten better since then, but it was literally the last straw for me. I have better things to do with my time.

It's like letting your junkie friend crash at your pad while he gets clean, only to find him passed out with a needle in his arm on your couch.

Maybe he gets clean after that. Maybe he turns his life around. Maybe you hear about him working a steady job, and raising a family years later. You're happy for him, but you ain't gonna let sleep on your couch again.
>>
>>84398236
never in a million years expected to hear "normie scum" to pop up on that show for membership. especially for kids
>>
>>84414143
>Kids
>Watching cartoons

yeah no there to busy doing hard drugs at the club and fucking your mom
>>
>>84414042
That's only your interpretation of what happened.
>>
>>84414132
>I have better things to do with my time.

Like whining about it online? Way to go, champ.
>>
>>84398236

People still watch Regular Show?
>>
>>84415221
Yeah but now they're super defensive about it as you can see
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.