[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I have a question regarding Clayface, specifically Clayfave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Clayface_DCAU_01.jpg (52 KB, 544x480) Image search: [Google]
Clayface_DCAU_01.jpg
52 KB, 544x480
So, I have a question regarding Clayface, specifically Clayfave as he appears in B:TaS episode 20-21, "feet of clay".

During the entire episode, he has a friend, his stand-in, that helps him quite a bunch, shows some respect and admiration for him - mostly when Clayface was still Matt Hagan, but still. For some reason, they seemed very close.

Thus my question is: Is B:TaS Clayface homosexual?

and yes, I am aware that in one episode in the later seasons, he gets help from a woman who is greatly in love with him as he was before - yet, matt/clayface shows little interest in her, only minimal, to the point that he only wants her help in becoming human, or more human than before.
>>
>>84395419
no
>>
He was in four total episodes.
>>
He was coded as such intentionally by the staff, but it's never outright stated, because it was a kid's cartoon in the early 90s
>>
>>84395419
It wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>84395419
>Has a guy friend
>That means he's gay
Dames come and go but Pals are for life
>>
>>84395419

Totally up to interpretation. One of the reasons BYAS is so good.
>>
File: Annie.jpg (42 KB, 584x438) Image search: [Google]
Annie.jpg
42 KB, 584x438
The first chance he got to change his identity, he became a little girl. That should tell you a lot about Clayface.
>>
>>84396320
He browses /a/?
>>
>>84395419
It was implied that he was gay, I really liked Clayface in the BTAS, probably the best version of the character, many Bat baddies had their best version in Timmverse,
>>
>>84395419
That character was originally a woman, then she got 63'd and they didn't change a single line of dialogue. At one point he says they can get a new start somewhere else.
>>
File: m3iy4ksU6zUx.jpg (87 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
m3iy4ksU6zUx.jpg
87 KB, 1000x500
>>84396320
That he likes Leon: the professional as much as Terence Stamp?
>>
>>84396458
Rule 63 clayface thread?
>>
>>84396488
>as much as Terence Stamp
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>84396320
m2f transformation fetischism is not gay
>>
>>84396525
Please listen to this. It's Peter Serafinowicz (Darth Maul's VA, among many other things) talking about TPM. Your answer is at 16:25, but you should really listen to the whole thing because it's hilarious.
>>
>>84396587
whoops, forgot the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0wHqNi3x5M
>>
>>84396320
Technically, he turned into a grown woman first.
>>
>>84396520
Cayface is a vaguely humanoid blob of mud that takes the shape of random people. Rule 63 Clayface would look exactly the same.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.