[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone remember this PBS Kids cartoon called Cyberchase?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: CyberChase.jpg (12 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
CyberChase.jpg
12 KB, 229x220
Matt x Inez forever!
>>
>>84384548
All I remember is that Gilbert Godfried voiced the bird.
>>
>>84384548
It was a good educational show a little boring at times but good .
>>
>>84384548
I used to watch the shit out of this but I remember next to nothing about the actual thing.
>>
i rember when they suddenly completely changed the animation to be puppet-like motion tweening and it was terrible.
>>
>>84384647

I vaguely remember the funding credits but I never watched the actual show itself because I thought it was "boring" when I was younger. (I was more of an Arthur fan)
>>
>>84384548
>Not Hacker x Inex

Get on my level
>>
It had a nice voice cast. Christopher Lloyd, Gilbert Gottfried, Al Roker, and even Tony Hawk were guest stars
>>
half black girl in the live action segments best waifu. all others are shit
>>
File: shiggy sage.png (146 KB, 495x500) Image search: [Google]
shiggy sage.png
146 KB, 495x500
>>84384548
I wonder what Cyberchase Rule 34 is like
>>
>>84384661
pretty sure it was always like that
>>
>Hacker is actually fucking Christopher Loyd
>Digit is Gilbert Gottfried
>all the guest voices

>for a dumb math educational cartoon

>and it's STILL fucking going
>>
>>84385591
It definitely was not. It was originally traditional animation
>>
I remember learning about negative numbers from this show. There was a giant tower or something similar to that.

There was also an episode teaching people about axis and wheels (?), and they built a giant duck. Weird what you remember.
>>
File: Great Scottw.gif (500 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Great Scottw.gif
500 KB, 250x250
>>84385625
>>Hacker is actually fucking Christopher Loyd
That's heavy doc.
>>
>>84384647
all i remember was an episode about negative numbers with floors below the ground floor and something involving buying the right amount of fuel to meet demand
>>
>>84385279

Pretty much this
>>
>>84385889
>>84385649
negative hivemind
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.