[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Frank fans, I have a question. If the Punisher met someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: leave daredevil to me.jpg (168 KB, 974x1524) Image search: [Google]
leave daredevil to me.jpg
168 KB, 974x1524
Hey Frank fans, I have a question.

If the Punisher met someone who had committed a crime in the past, like murder or drug dealing, but had since then recognized what they did was wrong, and become a social worker, or homeless shelter builder or something, would the Punisher still kill them?
>>
>>84375136
Depends on who's writing him.
>>
I'd like to think he'd rather spend his time punishing those who are actively hurting people.
>>
What does Punisher thinks about Black Lives Matter?
>>
Why do /co/ have such a hard-on for Frank?

Is it just a meme or do people here genuinely like him? He's just an edgy discount Dredd.
>>
>>84375136
Probably not. He was once told that if he let a particular criminal go that man would get caught in a week before hurting anyone else end up becoming a priest in prison and redeeming a number of other criminals, so he didn't kill him. Of course, the fact that he was told this by what was basically on omnipotent god who would kill him if he didn't listen may have caused him to act differently than usual.
Personally I think it depends on if he's in a good mood or is having a bad enough day to make him cynical and think that they can't change for the better.
>>
>>84375488

Would be great to have a new series explore this. Instead we get falcap.
>>
>>84375528
Some people genuinely like him. It's as simple as that. Frank predated Dredd by three years mate.if anything characters like Frank laid the groundwork for some of the concepts Dredd satires.>>84375476
>>
>>84375488
I think he'd view himself as superior to them in that all the do is talk while he's out there making a difference.
>>
>>84375488
He'd be sympathetic towards the movement. Frank knows first hand that cops are just as bad as the criminals he puts down. Just recently Frank killed two corrupt police officers, I'd like to think he would get justice for the innocents killed by police.
>>
>>84375528
People who think Frank is right and le Frank posters are memers.

People who think Hand was hurting his plotline in Daredevil's show should get back to /tv/.

Frank is ok, but in my vision he knows he's wrong, it just doesn't stop him.
>>
>>84377300
this
>there are people on /co/ RIGHT NOW who think Frank is /bluelivesmatter/ because fighting the system is a crime
>>
>>84377337
I like that the family it's just an excuse at this point and Frank is just way too deep to stop. He fully embraced the non stop breed of violence and death that is his life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.