[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People call "Principal and the Pauper" the Simpsons'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 400px-SimpsonsS18E18.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
400px-SimpsonsS18E18.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>People call "Principal and the Pauper" the Simpsons' nadir.
>The show often makes fun of the notion.
>No mainstream hate for this dreck.
>>
Only beta faggots are triggered by that episode.
>>
>>84371049
That's one of my favorite episodes. Why do people hate it?
>>
File: 1404239593783.jpg (82 KB, 600x409) Image search: [Google]
1404239593783.jpg
82 KB, 600x409
>>84371049
the only place I've ever seen that "hates" that episode is here on /co/ and it's always the OP who starts it. I don't have anything against it and I find it kind of funny, I enjoy skinner episodes specially when they have something to do with vietnam.

TLDR: OP is always a fag and this kind of threads are the proof
>>
>>84371158
Which?

>>84371049
>no mainstream hate
That episode is practically the runner-up for that position.
>>
>>84371158
>Town rags on little boy for weeks on end over a baseball game and goads him into committing suicide.
Why, exactly?
>>
>>84371049
season 18? The show was way past dead and people stopped caring about new episodes
Every epsiode was as bad as the prince and pauper at that point
>>
There's no point in hating any particular episode in a season of nothing but bad episodes.

Principal and the pauper followed up on (the not terrible) season 8 which was still fresh in everyone's memory. Of course the rest of season 9 is a long nosedive but it starts there. That's why the reputation stuck.
>>
>>84371245
But this is Bart we're talking about. He often does awful things and gets away with them. They completely abandoned the notion of making him a realistic boy and just made him a demon from hell sent to torment Homer and menace the town later on. Seeing awful shit happening to him is fun.
>>
Is the Simpsons still going on?
>>
>>84371049
Because everyone already knew the simpsons were in the toilet by the time this aired. People hadn't been expecting good things since S11-S12. No point in pointing out something is shit when everyone knows.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.