[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one episode of Back to the Barnyard where Otis beat up Goku
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: authintic.jpg (75 KB, 666x465) Image search: [Google]
authintic.jpg
75 KB, 666x465
>that one episode of Back to the Barnyard where Otis beat up Goku
>>
>>84367833
do they ever explain why male cows have udders in this thing?
>>
>>84367894
Creators didn't know bulls were male cows
>>
>>84367894
It was explained behind the scenes that it was something about babies being able to recognize cows cause a bull MC would be unfamiliar I guess.
>>
File: 1542.jpg (36 KB, 571x433) Image search: [Google]
1542.jpg
36 KB, 571x433
>>84367914
well that's fucking stupid
>>
>>84367931
It was a show/movie for babies

What did you expect?
>>
>>84367894
he was trans, shitlord
>>
I remember this, god how butthurt did these get at DBZ to have Otis gary-stu all over Goku's face?

You can tell that the creators were massive Vegeta-fags.
>>
>>84368361
>not enjoying seeing Otis destroy Goku with only Kaio-Ken x100 when Goku was using Super Saiyan trickery

Pleb.
>>
>>84367949
Maybe babies should stop being so retarded.
>>
>>84368379
If only it was that easy.
>>
>>84367833
>worst scene of kung-pow.jpg
>>
>>84367914
But can't they recognise the body shape

Just put a male and female alongside each other so they can make the connection that will help to develop there visual comprehension skills to
>>
File: latest.png (76 KB, 544x560) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
76 KB, 544x560
>tfw the voice actor for Moneybags also voiced Vegeta in one of the early DBZ games
I wanna see Deviantart-tier stuff of Moneybags punching Goku right now
>>
File: no.png (205 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
no.png
205 KB, 501x445
I don't think a cow could beat up Goku
>>
>>84369341
Damn anon, I just finished playing Year of the Dragon.
>>
>>84367833
kys
>>
Back at the barnyard cartoon > Movie

LATER!
THEN THIS HAPPENED
>>
>>84369298
But anon, that requires work.
>>
>>84369351
A lot of weird shit happened in Dragon Ball.
He sent a rabbit to the moon. It was definitely still there when Roshi blew the moon up.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.