[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TTG! gets a panel but UG doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (75 KB, 309x415) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75 KB, 309x415
>TTG! gets a panel but UG doesn't
>>
>>84367556
Atleast TTG sold some shirts before people knew it was a reboot.
>>
I'm surprised it's not the only panel considering that's all they show
>>
>>84367556
>AT and RS don't get panels despite having an unaired season ready
>But TTG does.

The TTG bias is so strong as of late, it's not even funny.
>>
Why do people hate this show again? It was the only fucking cartoon on CN that wasn't filled with tumblr shit
>>
>>84367600
AT is getting a panel,RS isn't
>>
>>84367569
>>84367600
TTG is spongebob tier, they need to keep it around since it shits cash they can use for cocaine and good shows
>>
File: 1458751929887.jpg (33 KB, 720x706) Image search: [Google]
1458751929887.jpg
33 KB, 720x706
>used to think UG was bad due to the trailers and initial inception
>think TTG is gonna be a great revival of the series, even if it was more comedy-centric

Fast forward, I'm saddened by UG ending, and I hate TTG getting ten new seasons.
>>
>>84367625
I think it's only for the card game spinoff thing though, not a legit panel last I checked.
>>
>>84367633
>good shows

But we haven't had a miniseries since the Royals show. And even then it was just okay.
>>
>>84367661
oh...
>>
>>84367661
I thought it was gonna be both. That they were gonna have a panel, then host a Card Wars tourny afterwards.
>>
>>84367608
stupid fucking casuals on this board. It's been happening since like 2012. I'm not a big fan of stickies, but I guess we need one before people are allowed to post
>>
>>84367635
Same here, it wasn't WoY tier but it was still watchable, i specially loved the episode about UG meeting his biggest fan, also that one gag with the car
>VROOM
>VROOMVROOOM
>VROOMROROROROOOM
The mind controlling video game was also pretty cool

>>84367679
CN seems to be playing safe for now, the fact that they aren't shitting new shows all the time doesn't mean they aren't looking for new stuff
>>
>>84367784
True but I thought the purpose of introducing miniseries was to give promising but possibly risky projects a venue to be made possible without having to invest in much. At least that's how OTGW and Royals felt to me.

And the reception seemed fine and there's more than enough pilots for CN to pick from if they were to try something else. It's just odd that there hasn't been any sort of announcements or such since the idea clearly works for people.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 185x167) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 185x167
>>84367608
>tfw no more waifus
>>
>>84368135
good, waifus attract cancer
>>
>>84367784
What gag? I've never heard of this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.